Fans donating for Mighty Mouse more than Reebok sponsorship

You work for zuffa or something?

He hasn't fought 3 times a year since 2013

Edit: 2 post in one, that was weird

Maybe each of his fights is just so incredibly dull that it feels like he fights 3 times a year :D

The game he is playing isn't even on PC though.
I know but it streams through his computer I think now I really don't actually have a clue I just know it was my fault I had the video playing in low res, I have a high dollar graphics card and it has a program just for streaming Xbox and stuff with it but I have no idea how any of that works.

c

Who gives a shit if he likes to support MM, or play video games. MM plays and is a pro fighter. Weidman plays starcraft 2, now watching someone else play... thats fucking wierd i hate watching my friends play i wanna get a go and shit.

lol this. When i was a kid I used to hate having to wait my turn to play certain games and watching while I waited. Now people pay money for this. Crazy!

Why would anyone donate money to him? He has a job that pays decently.

Donate your money to the widow of Kevin Randleman if anyone. MM still has years of earnings in front of him, unlike Kevin.

Don't ever tell anyone that outside of the people on your gaming headphones.

I'll do what I want, mate. I'm comfortable with myself. I watch gaming streams from time to time, you have 600+ sherdog posts in 1 month. I know which one I'd rather tell people

Donate your money to the widow of Kevin Randleman if anyone. MM still has years of earnings in front of him, unlike Kevin.

Why assume that people are doing 1 and not the other? And even if I only donated to MM and not KR, who are you to tell me what to do with my money? I worked for it not you.

I prefer it this way. These guys deserve money, but we don't deserve to have to go through the UFC and Reebok to give it to them.

I assumed the donations went to cancer research or something. Is he really keeping the money to himself? That's a D-class celeberity move.

They're contributing to his streaming efforts, they enjoy what he is doing and wish him to continue.

I assumed the donations went to cancer research or something. Is he really keeping the money to himself? That's a D-class celeberity move.

Think of it as a tip and it is comprehensible.

Anyone know enough about copyright laws to tell me if DJ is going to get sued for this shirt design?

CX52vGZWwAAUO7J.jpg

Anyone know enough about copyright laws to tell me if DJ is going to get sued for this shirt design?

CX52vGZWwAAUO7J.jpg

IANAL. It'd be trademarks, not a copyright. They went after deadmau5, but that got settled, and they really only went after him because he tried to register a trademark for his helmet. Disney could probably make MM's life miserable if they really wanted to, but I doubt they would. It doesn't look like MM is going any further with it, and he's not doing anything that competes with them, except in the really broad sense that they're both entertainers. Nobody is going to not buy a mickey mouse shirt when they go to Disney because they sent MM $30 or whatever for a shirt after watching his stream.

Yah and we watch people fist fighting, we're not much different.

I'll do what I want, mate. I'm comfortable with myself. I watch gaming streams from time to time, you have 600+ sherdog posts in 1 month. I know which one I'd rather tell people

Sept-Feb is 1 month?
You should turn off the game and go outside, mate.

I dont understand, do you have to pay something to watch him play (after a certain time free? or to talk to him?) or do people pay all this money just because they feel entertained, completely on of their own accord?

Back