Fans donating for Mighty Mouse more than Reebok sponsorship

I was thinking how is this possible, but I thought about it and if he had around a 1000 subs at 5 a month he is already at 30k in 6 months without donations.

They have him fight about twice a year so he ain't lying.

Fucking pathetic honestly.

I think so. I'd rather pay 5 bucks to play my own video games but to each his own i guess lol. I guess its worth it if you're a huge fan and have a decent chance of chatting with him.
I don't know man, I think some of this stuff is passing me by! Like how that PewDie Pie guy become some big deal. Or hearing about kids on the Internet winning and then losing millions of dollars online playing poker. I h

I think the Internet has caused a disconnect between people and money. A few mouse clicks and a credit card and they never even touch it. I need to come up with a way to get in on this! lol. But yeah, to each their own I guess.

This is one movement i'm simply too old to understand. When I was a kid we'd get in fights in regards to having to wait too long to get a chance to play, not rather watch someone else do it.

I was thinking how is this possible, but I thought about it and if he had around a 1000 subs at 5 a month he is already at 30k in 6 months without donations.

They have him fight about twice a year so he ain't lying.

Fucking pathetic honestly.
the streamer gets 50% of the $4.99
unless they have special contracts with twitch, some big streamers make a higher % of the subscription money

So is Mighty Mouse REALLY good at videogaming or do people just like to hear his thoughts while he plays them?

So is Mighty Mouse REALLY good at videogaming or do people just like to hear his thoughts while he plays them?
mostly just mma fans who watch him and ask shit like "who u got aldo or conor??"
hes not very good

the streamer gets 50% of the $4.99
unless they have special contracts with twitch, some big streamers make a higher % of the subscription money
Well I'm sure he has more than 1000 subs or the donations make up the difference either way.

Why else would he say it?

FRB said that Jones and Rousey got $250K a year when they signed with Reebok in 2014, which seemed really low. That's the only figures I've heard.

Would they really pay MM and other champs like $50K a year? I don't know about that. Joanna seemed really happy with her deal. I thought all the champs would get the same amount.

I don't know man, I think some of this stuff is passing me by! Like how that PewDie Pie guy become some big deal. Or hearing about kids on the Internet winning and then losing millions of dollars online playing poker. I h

I think the Internet has caused a disconnect between people and money. A few mouse clicks and a credit card and they never even touch it. I need to come up with a way to get in on this! lol. But yeah, to each their own I guess.

Yea what he fuck is up with pwediepie and watching others play video games, and they call it Esports, sports my ass.

Anybody that is familiar with Twitch wouldn't find this surprising in the least bit.

Twitch channels that have a dedicated following actually garner some good dough, especially those that play video games at a high level.

Twitch is also becoming a premier source of entertainment for many people so it's not always about the level of play but about the personality or joyous content.

To be quite honest, if you're able to make a substantial amount of money for playing video games then I have to respect it or at least try to emulate it myself!

Last night I was watching a fighting game channel and the guys playing weren't anywhere near high level but were getting hit up with anywhere between $10 - $120 every 10 minutes or so just because of how entertaining they were to watch.

He is a millionaire WTF does he need donations for ?
You know there is a large difference between having earned over a million dollars in your life and being a millionaire right?

Holy fuck mind blown, dont they have to live in special houses and train 24/7 though? I guess they are doing what they love i heard in Korea its strict as fuck. You either become a doctor or a starcraft 2 pro gamer.
yeah thats true, many organizations have their players stay in team houses together with their coaches and analysts etc
oh youre praying for bisping to have a chance to win? nice

but the esport money is for actual pro players. MM is just a casual streamer that likes to interact with his fans and sell shirts
lol dont hold your breath mate the count is probably doing fine, even better when he beats anderoid

ofc i know that

FRB said that Jones and Rousey got $250K a year when they signed with Reebok in 2014, which seemed really low. That's the only figures I've heard.

Would they really pay MM and other champs like $50K a year? I don't know about that. Joanna seemed really happy with her deal. I thought all the champs would get the same amount.

Well basic Reebok money as champ is $40k a fight, so if he fights 3x a year as champion thats $120k staight off.

So TS is possibly wrong, not sure that MM is making $120k a year on twitch.

And even if he was, the two are basically unrelated. Thats like saying Johnny Hendricks made more from his restaurant than from Reebok, or that X makes more money from their regular job as a realtor, than they do from Reebok, or that PVZ makes more from modelling jobs than she does from Reebok, the two bear no relationship to each other.

Well basic Reebok money as champ is $40k a fight, so if he fights 3x a year as champion thats $120k staight off.

So TS is possibly wrong, not sure that MM is making $120k a year on twitch.

And even if he was, the two are basically unrelated. Thats like saying Johnny Hendricks made more from his restaurant than from Reebok, or that X makes more money from their regular job as a realtor, than they do from Reebok, or that PVZ makes more from modelling jobs than she does from Reebok, the two bear no relationship to each other.
You work for zuffa or something?

He hasn't fought 3 times a year since 2013

Edit: 2 post in one, that was weird

Back