Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, imo, we all want the mcG back from pre aldo. That guy was hungry as a m*therfucker, and you have to admit, scary as a father when you took your first gf out on a date.
But his style just changed.
Did you see that "awesome" sparring footage?
Shit was embarricing...
Karate stance: gone
Hopping in and out:gone
Got hit way to many times.
I think hes gonna have 1 or 2 more fights and get out. ( he actually always said he was gonna make bank en quit, and thats his right)

Was a mcG fan from the beginning. But now i dont really care anymore. There are so much great fighters on the roster right now. In every division (excerpt 125, you got no competitors except cejudo).

But if he did the shit the thread is about, he gotta go. And go down hard!

But im just in doubt that everything happend like some of you think it happend.
I mean come on, nothing gets leaked the last month and you say: its because of the irish law.
Well in the same irish law the rte got leaked.
And all of the sudden.... nothing

Or he paid her off, and she took the money (wich if she did, she's a Fucking cunt, and a coward)
Or all the facts are blown up out of proportion.

Something happend, but i doubt its as heavy and intens like the Whatsapp messages or rumors.

Srr for the long post fellas (those shots of chivas didnt help )
Just my 2 cents,

Cheers!

I love all the Dublin comments like it's a small village and everyone knows Conor.
The population of Dublin is 527,612

Compare that to:
New York = 8,623,000
Chicago = 2,716,000
LA = 4,000,000
London = 8,136,000

So yes, Dublin is a pretty small city. Add to that the fact that the suburb of Crumlin, where all this took place, has a population of only 5,099. Then there's the fact that Conor is easily recognizable, and makes every effort to be seen when he's out and about.

So while not everyone knows everyone in Dublin, everyone knows someone that knows everyone.
<NightKingBringIt>

really there's like 1.2 million if you want to compare like for like, it's not called the big schmoke for nottin

loads of blow in likes anywhere

People keep to themselves, same as anywhere

He doesn't live in Crumlin, so what do they know, even his family moved over 10 years ago

so mostly noone knows anything other than what they have read

you'd think at this stage, even with the incompetence of our police force, that he would have been picked up officially and not off swanning around breaking phones and riding all round him stateside

Most likely she has been paid off, so this will die, you could hardly blame her if it even happened, twould be a nightmare to go through on top of what may or may not have happened

Not sure what you'd be doing going back to a hotel room with him anyway

lol people checking some stats on Wikipedia and they are experts on Dublin.

McGregor hasn't lived in Crumlin since he was 14

Set up this account months ago to follow this thread. Has McGregor been back to Ireland since the Superbowl when this story was at its rumour heights linking him to the alleged incident? I don't recall him being out of Ireland that long without training for a specific fight. My belief is that, given the information leaked and also published by Gardai, like in other cases that spring to mind, the suspect will be arrested upon his next return to Ireland.

Last edited:
Set up this account months ago to follow this thread. Has McGregor been back to Ireland since the Superbowl when this story was at its rumour heights linking him to the alleged incident? I don't recall him being out of Ireland that long without training for a specific fight. My belief is that, given the information leaked and also published by Gardai, like in other cases that spring to mind, the suspect will be arrested upon his next return to Ireland.

that's just pure speculation in fairness.
could be about to announce a fight - he has all the usual video/camera muppets with him apparently.
that's usually a sign of something.
much as I would want to see justice served in this case I think that the chances are slim.

Yes he has
He returned about a week later give or take a couple of days
He went to Miami to promote his Whiskey aswell as finish his community service and effectively end the New York bus case
I hear he is on his way back but I’m not sure,
If he was about to be arrested he wouldn’t of been allowed out and we would get a lot of “leaks”
The speculation wasn’t even speculation it was just a thread on Sherdog that conved different messages
A few of the Irish people I know on this site aswell as a few off “Dog” have essentially called the story BS
If you like I can add you to said pm where it was discussed

If he was about to be arrested he wouldn’t of been allowed out
Sure he would. If he wasn't BEING arrested, and if a court/judge didn't prohibit his travel, he could move about as freely as always. "About to be arrested" is zero basis for preventing someone from traveling, it's just you continuing to make shit up.

we would get a lot of “leaks”
Would we? Based on what? With the way the legal system in Ireland works, you think there'd be a lot of leaks just prior to an arrest? "About to be arrested" = "a lot of leaks"? Boy, do you even think before gargling?

The speculation wasn’t even speculation it was just a thread on Sherdog that conved different messages
It was not "just speculation". Just because everyone but you realizes your hero isn't some innocent do-gooder doesn't mean that anything you don't like is "speculation". There are the statements from the Garda. The newspaper articles. The leaked RTE memo. The data breach filing. Etc. Etc. This is way beyond the confines of "speculation".

There were some outlandish posts (roller skates and such) posted by people like you, that are just trying to muddy the waters and that are unwilling to admit that just maybe, your idol is a piece of shit rapist. That doesn't make the valid information any less valid. And anyone with a brain that's followed the story knows that at best Conor was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and more than likely should spend a VERY long time locked up.

Sorry dude. If this thread bothers you so so much, quit posting/bumping it. As for your inability to face reality, I can't help you there.

Pure speculation and could very well be coincidence but hasn't Conor always talked about how he loves Ireland and its his home. Hes been in Florida for a while now, almost as if he got out of Dublin and has stayed away all since around the times of these rumours.

Are there other known reasons hes made this abrupt relocation? I know this isnt evidence whatsoever, just thinking aloud.

Just come back to this thread after a couple of months and interestingly seeing some articles naming mcgregor as the accused
does this mean then that the police have made some headway because last i checked
there was a sort of media blackout on the whole situation
maybe he retired yesterday to fully commit to defending himself

Anyone got any idea?

Just come back to this thread after a couple of months and interestingly seeing some articles naming mcgregor as the accused
does this mean then that the police have made some headway because last i checked
there was a sort of media blackout on the whole situation
maybe he retired yesterday to fully commit to defending himself

Anyone got any idea?
Not sure but some fans are saying this is the UFC bribing him into fighting again. Lol maybe he had a heads up that this news would break today so he 'retired'

@TNGS1 guess some truth to this after all..
Not really
If you read the article it doesn’t really say much
It says that no actual arrest or charge has been filed, the NYT source is literally “people close to the investigation” no names no roles nothing
At least say the head prosecutor
The NY article is hearsay at this point though most see the title and don’t read the article

Could Conor be guilty? Sure! Does this is really change anything? Not at the moment. The next week or so should be huge

Not really
If you read the article it doesn’t really say much
It says that no actual arrest or charge has been filed, the NYT source is literally “people close to the investigation” no names no roles nothing
At least say the head prosecutor
The NY article is hearsay at this point though most see the title and don’t read the article

Could Conor be guilty? Sure! Does this is really change anything? Not at the moment. The next week or so should be huge
well I don't know Ireland law, but if the source gave their names or some names, isn't that illegal in Ireland until the case is over?

Yes not a peep about this on Irish newsright now.Cat believe this is only breaking now in Us.Irish News broke this story on 11 of December but no names mentioned.I hope justice is served if he is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back