Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently attempted to sexually assault someone in France recently too. Can someone set this prick on fire already.

Apparently attempted to sexually assault someone in France recently too. Can someone set this prick on fire already.
Apparently...? Elaborate

*Nevermind I've seen the news report

I’ve been a pretty active poster since the original large scale rape accusation in 2018/19, and despite being a fan of his, was always inclined to believe the rape was something he had done. This was based on his public persona and behaviours during his “decline”

That being said, and not to look like a sympathiser to a potential sex offender here... but I’m just reading about his deleted tweets implying him really struggling to deal with this.

Is anyone to any degree of the opinion that perhaps he isn’t doing what he’s being accused of? And that he is being the victim of bandwagon hoppers?

The main reason I struggle to believe all the shut we hear about him is how everyone around him (partner, family, coaches, management etc..) sticks by him despite all these allegations. I really fail to believe that everyone would continue to support such behaviour even if they were on his payroll.

thoughts on this?

Or maybe the people around him aren't good people
I believe it, where there's smoke, there's fire...& there's just too much smoke with conor

Try reading this, it kind of breaks things down

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadsp...-mcgregor-s-sex-assualt-allega-1845052539/amp

I’ve been a pretty active poster since the original large scale rape accusation in 2018/19, and despite being a fan of his, was always inclined to believe the rape was something he had done. This was based on his public persona and behaviours during his “decline”

That being said, and not to look like a sympathiser to a potential sex offender here... but I’m just reading about his deleted tweets implying him really struggling to deal with this.

Is anyone to any degree of the opinion that perhaps he isn’t doing what he’s being accused of? And that he is being the victim of bandwagon hoppers?

The main reason I struggle to believe all the shut we hear about him is how everyone around him (partner, family, coaches, management etc..) sticks by him despite all these allegations. I really fail to believe that everyone would continue to support such behaviour even if they were on his payroll.

thoughts on this?

I

He was trolling. Someone tweeted about him being a pos and he saw she was a mental health nurse then called her out for cyber bullying then tweeted saying he couldnt handle it. He was making fun of her and it seems suicidal people as well. Nothing but class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back