Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Gotta love how the idiot started a new account after getting carded on his old one, and he couldn't even make it 5 days with getting carded on his new account.
<Dany07>
The mods on here are pretty lenient. @TNGS1 is just fucking unbearable with his trolling..
<{outtahere}>

Asking for evidence Is trolling on Sherdog
Wow

Asking for evidence Is trolling on Sherdog
Wow
When your given 4 separate yellow cards across two different accounts, and rack up near 5000 posts in a month..
You are very clearly on here to troll.
<LikeReally5>

When your given 4 separate yellow cards across two different accounts, and rack up near 5000 posts in a month..
You are very clearly on here to troll.
<LikeReally5>
Name one troll post
Also the other account was mainly my brothers

Not about these bullshit rape claims
It’s about smashing a phone
A mod should lock this as it’s fighter bashing and defamation of character
Maybe you should "unwatch" this thread, since it bothers you so much.

Just looking out for your (mental and physical) health.
<Jaime01>

Not surprised that McGregor smashed that fan's phone.

We all know how annoying McGregor fanboys are lol.

I can see the exaggerated newspaper headline now :
'Mcgregor arrested for raping fans phone in Miami'

I can see the exaggerated newspaper headline now :
'Mcgregor arrested for raping fans phone in Miami'

ah come on, that's just silly. has already been reported, simply as it was.

it occurred at 5am local Florida time on Monday - McGregor was still out on the session - at the least fuelled up by lots of alcohol - not surprising that his pretty-much non-existent self-restraint failed to hold and he went for the guy.

Something I've been wondering about- the reports from December say, "The sports star at the centre of an alleged hotel rape has been accused of previous assaults, it has emerged. Gardai say they may re-examine the past incidents as they work on the probe launched in South Dublin this week." I don't know if that implies other sexual assaults or assaults in general.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-sports-star-dublin-hotel-13733282

Something I've been wondering about- the reports from December say, "The sports star at the centre of an alleged hotel rape has been accused of previous assaults, it has emerged. Gardai say they may re-examine the past incidents as they work on the probe launched in South Dublin this week." I don't know if that implies other sexual assaults or assaults in general.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-sports-star-dublin-hotel-13733282
I have heard rumours about domestic violence but that is probably referring to a dropped assault case against him from summer 2018. He paid of the woman apparently

He allegedly sexually assaulted a girl a few years back . The cops hate him and his associates. They want him locked up but anyone willing to testify against him is literally risking their lives because of his association with a very violent and unpredictable drug gang.
Not one official sports body or politician here will touch him anymore for fear of the negative association and that poor girl will spend the rest of her life in fear of attack if she steps up .
I doubt that this will go anywhere at this stage apart from the inevitable crash and burn of a drug addicted thug played out on the world media stage.

The talk swirling around Dublin for a few years now is that he's sexually assaulted, and paid off, women in the past. Whether or not that's true, I'm not sure. Of course his long history of shit decisions, cheating on Dee, and zero impulse control, leads me to think there might be something to them. Hell, the guy's lost his driving privileges due to 13 convictions and has been involved in numerous (easily avoidable) physical altercations (can throwing, Bellator cage jumping, smacking the dad of a connected mobster at a bar, punching a bus with a dolly, etc.).

Is Conor guilty of raping the girl in December? All evidence (what little there is publicly available) points to yes, as does his long history of escalating problems following the laws. The larger issue though is whether or not he will be punished for it, and if he will learn anything positive from the ordeal.

The talk swirling around Dublin for a few years now is that he's sexually assaulted, and paid off, women in the past. Whether or not that's true, I'm not sure. Of course his long history of shit decisions, cheating on Dee, and zero impulse control, leads me to think there might be something to them. Hell, the guy's lost his driving privileges due to 13 convictions and has been involved in numerous (easily avoidable) physical altercations (can throwing, Bellator cage jumping, smacking the dad of a connected mobster at a bar, punching a bus with a dolly, etc.).

Is Conor guilty of raping the girl in December? All evidence (what little there is publicly available) points to yes, as does his long history of escalating problems following the laws. The larger issue though is whether or not he will be punished for it, and if he will learn anything positive from the ordeal.
Won't be surprised if all of this pops up pnce he retires as he will not be worth that much for WME. No more Ari emmanuel

Won't be surprised if all of this pops up pnce he retires as he will not be worth that much for WME. No more Ari emmanuel
If he keeps charging down the path he's on, they'll be forced to cut ties with him sooner rather than later. If he gets convicted for the rape, he's done. If he gets into any more trouble with the law in the US, maybe his visa is revoked (which lessens his value to WME, but he'd still have some). With all his driving issues, I wouldn't be shocked to see him involved in some sort of motor vehicle incident. Then there's the thug assaults. If he doesn't learn to watch himself that could lead to him getting into an altercation with higher stakes than he bargained for.

IMO McGregor probably will get one more fight in, but I doubt he'll be able to keep out of trouble long enough to get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back