Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
conor’s coach on frankie edgar:

“I think it was in the works when Conor was kind of going on that featherweight tear. He’s an ex-champion, great fighter. Yeah, if it was me, I would love to see the Frankie Edgar fight this year if possible. And then go on another run in 2020.”

thing i don’t like is the “2020” part. i’m starting to worry that he’s slipped through the cracks if they’re talking about 2020.
Also, have you noticed they keep stalling the dates in regards to Conor’s “return.” First it was early summer, then late summer, then fall, then end of year; and now 2020.

It’s obvious that he won’t be fighting anytime soon, which is why they keep playing games. They want to keep his name relevant and give the impression that everything is normal behind the scenes. They’re acting as if this sexual assault investigation is nothing more than Conor slapping some girl’s ass at a party.

Last edited:
Also, have you noticed they keep stalling the dates in regards to Conor’s “return.” First it was early summer, then late summer, then fall, then end of year; and now 2020.

It’s obvious that he won’t be fighting anytime soon, which is why they keep playing games. They want to keep his name relevant and give the impression that everything is normal behind the scenes. They’re acting as if this sexual assault investigation is nothing more than Conor slapping some girl’s ass at a party.
'Sexual assault'

Marty vs Colby is going to be the 3rd title fight booked for 245 on 14 December, so looks like Conor won’t be fighting on that card after all. How shocking, lol.

This is so funny.It Conors’s Sister having a row wit a dog groomer.This is the sister in trouble with CAB

This is so funny.It Conors’s Sister having a row wit a dog groomer.This is the sister in trouble with CAB

So Conor isn’t the one-off trash bag relative we all have amongst our families - they seem to have at least a few :(

wow, as a long time fan of Conor, I didn’t think a story like that could actually change my opinion on him, but it has, massively

so he’s been a cocaine fuelled lunatic since Mendes, and STILL managed to become FW and LW world champion at the same time despite all that?

well as I said my opinion has changed, I now think he’s DOUBLE the fucking legend I thought he was to begin with

not skirting around or joking about the issue of rape as that clearly wasn’t Conor, the story says the sportsman provided a DNA sample so I’m going to assume if the poor lass in questioned was abused the way she was then Conors DNA would have been all over the place..... as he’s currently not locked up I’m assuming it clearly wasn’t him though I admit I haven’t read from pages 5 - 117 of this thread so forgive me if that absolutely necessary important info is been discussed already

He might be many things of which I think he’s a wanker, a rapist isn’t one of them

wow, as a long time fan of Conor, I didn’t think a story like that could actually change my opinion on him, but it has, massively

so he’s been a cocaine fuelled lunatic since Mendes, and STILL managed to become FW and LW world champion at the same time despite all that?

well as I said my opinion has changed, I now think he’s DOUBLE the fucking legend I thought he was to begin with

not skirting around or joking about the issue of rape as that clearly wasn’t Conor, the story says the sportsman provided a DNA sample so I’m going to assume if the poor lass in questioned was abused the way she was then Conors DNA would have been all over the place..... as he’s currently not locked up I’m assuming it clearly wasn’t him though I admit I haven’t read from pages 5 - 117 of this thread so forgive me if that absolutely necessary important info is been discussed already

He might be many things of which I think he’s a wanker, a rapist isn’t one of them
That’s okay - you’re forgiven.

More and more talk of a fight, more presence in public... I absolutely believe that he’s responsible for this attack on this woman but the more time that elapses, the more I believe he’s got away with this.

Money talks doesn’t it...

More and more talk of a fight, more presence in public... I absolutely believe that he’s responsible for this attack on this woman but the more time that elapses, the more I believe he’s got away with this.

If it was dropped it would be in the Irish News that the DPP dropped the case against the Irish Sports Star for alleged sexual assault in December .His name still wouldn’t be mentioned.That has not happened,So he hasn’t got away with it.

I like Cake.

Ufc has no morals, u saw what they did with Jon Jones
I truly think they will still allow him to fight with a pending charge

Also, his other assault court case is upcoming, end of October... Let's see what happens with that

Also, his other assault court case is upcoming, end of October... Let's see what happens with that
No way a lot of this doesn't reach MSM during the build up of a fight.

UFC star Conor McGregor will appear in a Dublin court next week to face an assault charge, Independent.ie can reveal.

Detectives have served a summons on the 31-year-old fighter to appear before a judge next Friday morning.

McGregor, who is originally from Dublin but living in Kildare, is now expected to appear before Dublin District Court on October 11.

The DPP had directed earlier this year that he should be prosecuted over the alleged assault and a summons has formally been served on him by gardai for the court case.

He faces a single assault charge under Section Two of the Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person Act.

It carries a maximum prison term of six months upon summary conviction, a fine of €1,500, or both.

TBF with the only comparable charge jones has got, he was stripped of his belt and indefinitely suspended. They definitely don’t have morals in the face of commerce but they’re not going to risk running a multi million dollar event without as much of a guarantee as possible that it can go ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back