Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
suspended sentence incoming. but it’ll look good for his next court appointment... tick tock.

suspended sentence incoming. but it’ll look good for his next court appointment... tick tock.
Imo the only reason they’re pressing the one next week is to hopefully get a conviction that will help in terms of characters in the rape trial

I remember somebody commenting about their friend having insider info and advising them that the assault case was due in court in October (this was back in August / September) and the rape investigation is still ongoing. I thought to myself at the time that if we see a court date for October, maybe husband insider is credible.

Low and behold, McGregor has been charged with assault and is in court this Friday. It’s all coming together isn’t it...

What’s the general consensus lads ? Is he a Rapist ?

Mos def

Already admitted to having sex with her, the cops dropped her off at the SATU where they confirmed she had been battered, strangled and raped. Cops took her blood stained clothing as evidence.

Is it the general consensus? Probably not. People will believe what they want.

If you're from Dublin, we have a WhatsApp group & people were talking about this situation
Well pics got leaked of the girl & it was rough
Everybody was saying it was conor & they couldn't believe it, now people in Dublin are laser silent about it
Very odd, it was him I just don't get why people are covering for him all of a sudden
Bellator Dublin made me want to puke, he should have gotten booed

Mos def

Already admitted to having sex with her, the cops dropped her off at the SATU where they confirmed she had been battered, strangled and raped. Cops took her blood stained clothing as evidence.

Is it the general consensus? Probably not. People will believe what they want.

If you're from Dublin, we have a WhatsApp group & people were talking about this situation
Everybody was saying it was conor & they couldn't believe it, now people in Dublin are laser silent about it
Very odd, it was him I just don't get why people are covering for him all of a sudden
Us shernerds don’t care about WhatsApp we want proof

Of course, proof is better than rumors

I just hate how finicky Irish people are with him, its like everyone including SBG gyms should have separated themselves, especially his coaches
But nope, they choose money

The most persuasive thing at present is that the Gardaí sent their file to the Director of Public Prosecutions recommending that he be charged as they feel they have enough evidence to convict, coupled with the fact that he’s already admitted to having had sex with her.

Attachments

• FA6DFBEA-8CB3-408D-B1B0-CB839ECD16FB.jpeg
    FA6DFBEA-8CB3-408D-B1B0-CB839ECD16FB.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Can you post that picture? Why isn't it circulated at the web?

Has Mcgregor been to America since this case began? It's possible the reason he hasn't fought is that he can't get a VISA to visit USA with a serious pending charge

Can you post that picture? Why isn't it circulated at the web?
It got deleted quick, supposedly a nurse from the hospital leaked it. It was horrible, I would not want to publish it, very personal

Yes he went to the Superbowl & he got arrested again in Miami for the phone incident, dude & his family could care less about this, which is why it's so horrible

Has Mcgregor been to America since this case began? It's possible the reason he hasn't fought is that he can't get a VISA to visit USA with a serious pending charge

It got deleted quick, supposedly a nurse from the hospital leaked it. It was horrible, I would not want to publish it, very personal
Wow, what?! Can you elaborate even a bit? Hadn’t heard anything about that at all.

If I suppose to be the culprit, I definitely will use my power and influence to stop the picture to be circulated and gained international attention. I think if you have the access to the whatsapp group and can take the picture from there then post it here, it's will directly or indirectly work against the culprit and pump up the issue for the attention that its deserve. Foggyness and exclusivity of this rape case are the reason that this issue get trivialized. Clarity is needed to form public opinion regarding this serious case. The secrecy of this case is a disrespect for the victim, and hugely in favor for the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back