Families like this create third world conditions. Do they really not understand they should grow up?

The first time Amerikuracana mentioned his exalted status as a law student, I saw "Michigan" and asked "Cooley?"

He confirmed.

For those of you who want to know what the "budget-tier" law school is like,
http://abovethelaw.com/schools/thomas-m-cooley-law-school/
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...so-its-thinking-about-changing-its-name.shtml

@Bukowski82
@Mike90

That link you posted? It called Spencer Abraham "Spender" Abraham. Real solid editing. What grade does that get? Cooley became the "access" Law school for a lot of minorities about 20 years ago.. It offers very generous scholarships, and it was either Western MI or UDM for me. Detroit every day, or a beautiful campus. UDM had worse bar passage rates up until recently, when former Cooley tanked the bar. That's when Western bought it. It is now Western MI.

Damn, thats a good deal on some Omaha Steaks.

Anybody have any solutions for getting the black community to engage itself and confront the criminal culture which resides too close to its core culture?

Try teaching them how to farm since white people are so good at it.

That link you posted? It called Spencer Abraham "Spender" Abraham. Real solid editing. What grade does that get? Cooley became the "access" Law school for a lot of minorities about 20 years ago.. It offers very generous scholarships, and it was either Western MI or UDM for me. Detroit every day, or a beautiful campus. UDM had worse bar passage rates up until recently, when former Cooley tanked the bar. That's when Western bought it. It is now Western MI.

Why are you bragging about your scholarship from a school known for generous scholarships?

12ylI89.jpg

It's a very diverse campus. I'm on a ride. Can we talk about something else please? I personally could have got in many schools. Many of the people that go there could not have. A lot of people who learned English a little later in life are in my class. Again, if that is the web-site I looked at, it had a famous attorney's first name spelled wrong on the first page. Don't hate. If you had four kids, where you go? Far away to pay more and live away from home? Or somewhere you can commute and only owe 30%? The curriculum is the same.

Also, Omaha Steaks are awesome. A bit pricey, but quality meat.

Why are you bragging about your scholarship from a school known for generous scholarships?

I'm not. To be honest, anybody above 50%tile on the LSAT gets some kind of scholarship. I wasn't top 10%tile on the LSATS or anything.

It's a very diverse campus. I'm on a ride. Can we talk about something else please? I personally could have got in many schools. Many of the people that go there could not have. A lot of people who learned English a little later in life are in my class. Again, if that is the web-site I looked at, it had a famous attorney's first name spelled wrong on the first page. Don't hate. If you had four kids, where you go? Far away to pay more and live away from home? Or somewhere you can commute and only owe 30%? The curriculum is the same.

In my culture we don't have 4 kids until we have the financial means to raise thwm.

Oh, and I'm moving into my dads office when I graduate. I don't need to play the "look where I went" game all that much. I need to pass the bar.

In my culture we don't have 4 kids until we have the financial means to raise thwm.

People have career changes. I need something I can do for the last 30 years of my working life and make good money for them. I'm not on any welfare. None. I will be when I get my insurance lol.. But right now my kids are completely independently supported. Back on track now? Have a good night.

More directed at the parents and older people around. Do people in urban areas really think they can endorse life like this (after 17-18 years old especially) and be taken seriously (outside the joke media) for their complaints about their plight? These people will rob the store you open up in their neighborhood. Won't they? The gas station? Do people that live in harder urban areas understand why there aren't any nice stores? Do they think it's somebody else's fault? Is the media letting a select few that act similar to this get rich and be famous to continue to hold down urban culture? Because it's pathetic. The KKK is pathetic. This is pathetic. Equally. BTW, there was white trash in the trailer parks that was similar to this when I was growing up.. As a 14 year old smoker I was familiar with it. But it wasn't a cultural thing, it was an individual family decay thing. It was hidden, for obvious reasons, and it wasn't all that common. But it was there. To be fair. Oh, but not with the guns..

Sorry about the FB link.

Hey just because blacks commit more violent crimes, do more drugs per capita and live in poverty more than any other race allows you to be racist!!

People have career changes. I need something I can do for the last 30 years of my working life and make good money for them. I'm not on any welfare. None. I will be when I get my insurance lol.. But right now my kids are completely independently supported. Back on track now? Have a good night.

Ok

Hey just because blacks commit more violent crimes, do more drugs per capita and live in poverty more than any other race allows you to be racist!!
Oh look cana, here's a buddy for you. This guy agrees the most important thing is placing blame.

You mean pointing out the problem so it can get fixed?

Lol as if anyone doesn't already know this? Bitching about it =/= fixing the problem. Everyone already knows exactly what the problem is, you're not educating anyone. It's not a mystery how it got this way either. Bottom line is these communities had 0 investment in them for generations. Only way to turn things around now is to invest in these areas a disproportionate amount to make up for it ,and that isn't going to happen because it would cost money.

Oh, and I'm moving into my dads office when I graduate. I don't need to play the "look where I went" game all that much. I need to pass the bar.
That's all well and good, but if you're going to drop your status as a law student, expect people to point out exactly how much that status means.

Oh, and complaining about AboveTheLaw spelling a name in a demeaning way is silly. It's is intentional, not a mistake, and that is and should be obvious.

Lol as if anyone doesn't already know this? Bitching about it =/= fixing the problem. Everyone already knows exactly what the problem is, you're not educating anyone. It's not a mystery how it got this way either. Bottom line is these communities had 0 investment in them for generations. Only way to turn things around now is to invest in these areas a disproportionate amount to make up for it ,and that isn't going to happen because it would cost money.

Can't tell if you are trolling

Maybe we can start by bringing Omaha Steaks to the next Black Community meeting??

Or we can cut all their funding and take their kids away for being because their parents are unfit

Back