Families like this create third world conditions. Do they really not understand they should grow up?

Omaha steaks are overrated. Your local meat place has better cuts and are probably cheaper

More directed at the parents and older people around. Do people in urban areas really think they can endorse life like this (after 17-18 years old especially) and be taken seriously (outside the joke media) for their complaints about their plight? These people will rob the store you open up in their neighborhood. Won't they? The gas station? Do people that live in harder urban areas understand why there aren't any nice stores? Do they think it's somebody else's fault? Is the media letting a select few that act similar to this get rich and be famous to continue to hold down urban culture? Because it's pathetic. The KKK is pathetic. This is pathetic. Equally. BTW, there was white trash in the trailer parks that was similar to this when I was growing up.. As a 14 year old smoker I was familiar with it. But it wasn't a cultural thing, it was an individual family decay thing. It was hidden, for obvious reasons, and it wasn't all that common. But it was there. To be fair. Oh, but not with the guns..

Sorry about the FB link.

You know what I like to do sometimes ? I like to troll myself on the internet and that make all kinds generalizations about people. You ever do that dude ?

Ok... I've had about enough of this. Let's just get this out of the way.

You... are... not... in Law School.

Literally no one believes that. Nor would someone with your intelligence or views ever get in, not to mention get something astronomical on the LSAT's or whatever you claim to have done. We've all humored it, but I think this shit has really run it's course, man.

Why don't you focus on not saying such ridiculous, embarrassing things instead.

Thank you for this post. Said what everybody is thinking.

I'm not. To be honest, anybody above 50%tile on the LSAT gets some kind of scholarship. I wasn't top 10%tile on the LSATS or anything.

Not exactly true. I got a 163, I'm going to a second tier school and I'm getting 0 scholarship dollars.

Not exactly true. I got a 163, I'm going to a second tier school and I'm getting 0 scholarship dollars.
AT most schools 60%tile is where it starts. At diverse 'access' schools they usually start at 50%tile. 163 sounds around 55-65%tile, yes?

Thank you for this post. Said what everybody is thinking.

It's just a few of you. You guys are starting to actually sound really delusional. Like, kind of really, really delusional.

AT most schools 60%tile is where it starts. At diverse 'access' schools they usually start at 50%tile. 163 sounds around 55-65%tile, yes?

I dunno dude. All I know is my 163 and 3.1 undergrad gpa didn't get me chit.

I understand you are black. You don't like me addressing things bluntly and with honestly. It confuses you because you have been relentlessly taught to defer all African American responsibility. The ability to defer because of the media promoting it is insane right now.

Last semester was Torts, Civ pro, property, LRW
I had a horrible time in Property. Screwed up my GPA out of the gate. I was sick the morning of the final after missing 10 assessment points. I bombed it. Lucky I passed lol. I would have had above a 3.5, instead I was right around 3. Property II is strangely coming very easy to me.

Since this has turned into a law school thread. Okay explain the rule of perpetuitites to me in easy to understand layman's English.

Public sector or private sector?

William-Busbee-008.jpg

Jeez... I blame Shakespeare.

Since this has turned into a law school thread. Okay explain the rule of perpetuitites to me in easy to understand layman's English.

I can't remember the years right now.. And I will not use Google. I believe it is 21(?) years after a validating life or event that a condition must occur. If there is an 'open class' (or people yet to be born) the people alive that a condition of property conveyance is attached to are NOT validating lives.. Because more could be born. It's complicated when you bring in the "fertile 80 year old" doctrine, which assumes an old woman can still have children. It also gets complicated realizing an 80 year old man can re-marry after his wife dies and have more children at 80.

No man, white criminal culture is not off the hook. Criminal culture is further away from the white mainstream culture. There are actually historical reasons for that, tbh. Blacks were repressed by the system some generations ago, and they evolved a culture to circumvent it, to make a living any way possible. They were't allowed or encouraged to participate. This did, in fact, play a part in the development of black criminal culture. It's time now. It's time to get away from that. Maybe past time.

Wait, so now you're separating criminal culture into black vs. white criminal culture? It can't just be criminal culture, lol. And this degree of separation from black/white mainstream culture is just another link in the long chain of how some of the things you say really don't make any sense.

I suppose it should be considered a step forward that you are at least separating black criminal culture and black mainstream culture (no, you didn't use the words black mainstream culture but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt).

Wait, so now you're separating criminal culture into black vs. white criminal culture? It can't just be criminal culture, lol. And this degree of separation from black/white mainstream culture is just another link in the long chain of how some of the things you say really don't make any sense.

I suppose it should be considered a step forward that you are at least separating black criminal culture and black mainstream culture (no, you didn't use the words black mainstream culture but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt).
lol, why would you ever give him the benefit of the doubt, Man? You're an actual lawyer. It doesn't piss you off that this dude is pretending to be one... or even worse, is somehow actually in Law School?

Back