Families like this create third world conditions. Do they really not understand they should grow up?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score

More directed at the parents and older people around. Do people in urban areas really think they can endorse life like this (after 17-18 years old especially) and be taken seriously (outside the joke media) for their complaints about their plight? These people will rob the store you open up in their neighborhood. Won't they? The gas station? Do people that live in harder urban areas understand why there aren't any nice stores? Do they think it's somebody else's fault? Is the media letting a select few that act similar to this get rich and be famous to continue to hold down urban culture? Because it's pathetic. The KKK is pathetic. This is pathetic. Equally. BTW, there was white trash in the trailer parks that was similar to this when I was growing up.. As a 14 year old smoker I was familiar with it. But it wasn't a cultural thing, it was an individual family decay thing. It was hidden, for obvious reasons, and it wasn't all that common. But it was there. To be fair. Oh, but not with the guns..

Sorry about the FB link.

Couldn't you have picked a video of a degenerate white youth, so as to be less racist?

So you're gonna go so far into the stereotyping business that the entire black social justice movement is endorsing and is represented by an abused and neglected little kid who was forced into gang life? You're completely out of line and need a spanking.

I costs more to raise a middle class kid than it does a poor kid, that's why the poor out breed everyone else. This causes a social underclass to spawn and cause strife in the communities they inhabit.

This 13 year old kid definitely represents the entire American black community.

Couldn't you have picked a video of a degenerate white youth, so as to be less racist?
Public sector or private sector?

William-Busbee-008.jpg

The child is really just expressing his constitutional right to bear arms. I'm a little disappointed that conservatives refuse to defend him.

Public sector or private sector?

William-Busbee-008.jpg

Either. Just make sure they're religious - specifically Christian, or maybe Jewish. It doesn't fit the narrative to have them be secular or one of the good religions.

Nope.. Just way to high a %.

A high enough % to keep major stores from black neighborhoods. Too keep industry away. To piss Police off and stress them out. To make auto-theft/car-jacking rates in urban areas astronomically high. To have 20 kids (in their 20's) hanging out at gas stations all day in many areas, in numbers great enough to cause special government 'gas station cams' in places like Detroit with HD to identify car jackers. To cause multiple break-ins on pretty much every urban street, every year, when the middle class factory worker neighborhood I grew up in had 2 in 30 years.

Nah cana hates black people, that's sorta the entire point.

All black people, or just the ones who act "black" too? What about, say, Thomas Sowell? Or Bill Cosby prior to this ridiculous smear job on his name?

All black people, or just the ones who act "black" too? What about, say, Thomas Sowell? Or Bill Cosby prior to this ridiculous smear job on his name?
I think just the "urban" ones. Well unless they fuck white women. He seems to frown on that too, and tbf most of us are also into the white girls.

That's not true.

I told my best buddy at law school (college basketball player) right to his face, "You can't have car jackings at any high rate in an area and have nice sh*t around." You know what he said? "Why?" I looked him square in the yes and shook my head no and said 'you can't have it.'

I get along with black people, but as a culture, they aren't being honest with themselves, and the media is pushing that narrative. Hurts everybody. I would marry the right black woman, I don't hate individual blacks at all. I do hate the current state of the political narrative.. Just like I hate the economic narrative of the far right.

That's not true.

I told my best buddy at law school (college basketball player) right to his face, "You can't have car jackings at any high rate in an area and have nice sh*t around." You know what he said? "Why?" I looked him square in the yes and shook my head no and said 'you can't have it.'

I get along with black people, but as a culture, they aren't being honest with themselves, and the media is pushing that narrative. Hurts everybody. I would marry the right black woman, I don't hate individual blacks at all. I do hate the current state of the political narrative.. Just like I hate the economic narrative of the far right.

Nah you hate black culture pretty much. You're never interested in discussing solutions, or how we got to where we are. Placing blame is the only thing you ever seem to want to do. It's not like we havent been having this same conversation for years dude.

That's not true.

Ok... I've had about enough of this. Let's just get this out of the way.

You... are... not... in Law School.

Literally no one believes that. Nor would someone with your intelligence or views ever get in, not to mention get something astronomical on the LSAT's or whatever you claim to have done. We've all humored it, but I think this shit has really run it's course, man.

Why don't you focus on not saying such ridiculous, embarrassing things instead.

Either. Just make sure they're religious - specifically Christian, or maybe Jewish. It doesn't fit the narrative to have them be secular or one of the good religions.
Okay, I'll continue to post public sector ones then.

The veteran shot himself in the head in front of his mother and sisters.

If only this one knew of the rate of homicide as a cause of death for rulers:

every race group in the US has their fucked up members; not much you can do to prevent the lowest of the low from just being what they naturally gravitate towards being.

Ok... I've had about enough of this. Let's just get this out of the way.

You... are... not... in Law School.

Literally no one believes that. Nor would someone with your intelligence in views ever get in, not to mention get something astronomical on the LSAT's or whatever you claim to have done. We've all humored it, but I think this shit has really run it's course, man.

Why don't you focus on not saying such ridiculous, embarrassing things instead.

Oh you didn't know? Everyone on sherdog is a doctor or a lawyer or a goddamn brain surgeon. ESPECIALLY all the people that cannot formulate a logical argument, or respond to one.

I mentioned the other day in a thread I'm goddamn tired of all the "scientists" on here that can't cite any sources or statistics in their arguments, and refuse to respond to anyone else doing so. Been getting goddamn ridiculous the last couple years.

Back