Fake News CNN fact checks "Stop The Steal" Trump movement live

I never liked Trump, nor Biden. I did feel we needed a change, just didn’t think a liar like Biden, and a woman willing to blow old men for jobs were the change. But if you can’t see the corruption in this election, you are a moron. Hundreds of mail in votes all for Biden is statistically impossible. Biden couldn’t fill a Gym at his rallies but gets a record number of votes, more than Obama. States declaring winners without finishing counting. It’s a joke, no way that many people voted for Sleepy Joe, the weakest Candidate In years.

Biden couldn’t fill a Gym at his rallies

tenor.gif

lmao @ the dumbasses they interviewed in that video. I wonder if any of them post here.

The left keeps interviewing rubes to pretend that’s all Trump voter is. That’s not who makes up the suburbs, ladies. It’s narrative propaganda, as usual. You’d notice it if Fox only went to the ghetto to interview “Democrats.”

Why wouldn't it matter that a large portion of the American electorate are a bunch of rubes? I have no doubt there are videos of purple-haired lesbians wearing vagina hats losing their shit, but this type of gullibility is uniquely MAGA. Liberals "reeeeee" because they dislike Donald Trump, Trumpanzees throw a temper tantrum because they saw a fake video on Tik Tok claiming easily disprovable nonsense.

I'm not gonna shit on your post because there's a lot of truth in it, but I listened to screeching from the left with CTs about being a Russian spy, about scheduling AF flights to make a hundred bucks, about pee tapes, about being a white nationalist, about having a stroke, etc.

The sad thing is that CNN and other MSM have reported the above as if they were true at various times.

They clearly are. Twitter, YouTube, Facebook often censor conservative voices and allow leftist voices.

Their terms and conditions are defined. If one group of voices happens to be violating them more than others, they will obviously be censored or deplatformed more. Also social media companies would be more than happy not to censor anyone since its extra work and money for them.. they do it because they don't want to be held responsible for their platforms creating another pizzagate type scenario.

Even Fox had to stop this lying administration in the middle of a news conference. That should tell you something.

The left keeps interviewing rubes to pretend that’s all Trump voter is. That’s not who makes up the suburbs, ladies. It’s narrative propaganda, as usual. You’d notice it if Fox only went to the ghetto to interview “Democrats.”
<YeahOKJen>

I watched the part where the guy said ‘nah’ and I’m kinda with him on it. Each state shows how many of each party did mail in voting and it’s nearly equal. So how were the mail in ballots 9-1 Biden? In Michigan 41% of mail ins were republican, 39% democrat (based on party registration)
Do you have a site that shows the request for mail in ballots? I could only find PA and it showed a roughly 3-1 advantage. Democrats over republicans.

Although idiotic talking points from libtards on here are trying to suggest NOBODY on the republican side requested mail in ballot forms.

giphy.gif

Do you have a site that shows the request for mail in ballots? I could only find PA and it showed a roughly 3-1 advantage. Democrats over republicans.

Although idiotic talking points from libtards on here are trying to suggest NOBODY on the republican side requested mail in ballot forms.

giphy.gif

Here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/arizona-results

You can then pick different states. Scroll down a bit to see mail in requests. Of the states I looked at, Pennsylvania is the only outlier with a large difference between the two parties. States like Arizona, Michigan, Georgia and Wisconsin are all real close.

Here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/arizona-results

You can then pick different states. Scroll down a bit to see mail in requests. Of the states I looked at, Pennsylvania is the only outlier with a large difference between the two parties. States like Arizona, Michigan, Georgia and Wisconsin are all real close.

So according to this website MORE republicans in Arizona actually requested mail in ballots that had a 98 percent return rate?

Raging conservatives watch more CNN than anyone else. I honestly believe that if they stopped rage-watching CNN would fold.

Their terms and conditions are defined. If one group of voices happens to be violating them more than others, they will obviously be censored or deplatformed more. Also social media companies would be more than happy not to censor anyone since its extra work and money for them.. they do it because they don't want to be held responsible for their platforms creating another pizzagate type scenario.
dont bother , he is a child

Back