Fake News CNN fact checks "Stop The Steal" Trump movement live

Raging conservatives watch more CNN than anyone else. I honestly believe that if they stopped rage-watching CNN would fold.

Only people in airports and really brainwashed Leftists watch CNN. It's a propaganda network, including their "hard news" staff.

Here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/arizona-results

You can then pick different states. Scroll down a bit to see mail in requests. Of the states I looked at, Pennsylvania is the only outlier with a large difference between the two parties. States like Arizona, Michigan, Georgia and Wisconsin are all real close.
First, that’s not representative of the actual vote, as it’s party affiliation as of time of requesting the ballot. So someone who’s registered as Republicans could very well have voted Democrat (we know this happened with suburban voters). Secondly, there’s the large amount of ‘Other’. Clearly, not 20% of voters in Michigan voted Libertarian or Kanye.

Nonetheless, it would suggest that mail-in ballots weren’t 100% Democrat, but then again, I also don’t know who ever claimed that, in the media or on this board.

The left keeps interviewing rubes to pretend that’s all Trump voter is. That’s not who makes up the suburbs, ladies. It’s narrative propaganda, as usual. You’d notice it if Fox only went to the ghetto to interview “Democrats.”
yes and no. who else would show up to one of these "stop the steal" event? it's an event for idiots, by idiots. not once did they claim these people represent all trump voters.

The left keeps interviewing rubes to pretend that’s all Trump voter is. That’s not who makes up the suburbs, ladies. It’s narrative propaganda, as usual. You’d notice it if Fox only went to the ghetto to interview “Democrats.”

The Trump voters are the geniuses on here who keep spreading fake news and conspiracy theories without any ability to do research or fact check. This election has exposed for me just how dumb some of you are.

yes and no. who else would show up to one of these "stop the steal" event? it's an event for idiots, by idiots. not once did they claim these people represent all trump voters.

The Trump voters are the geniuses on here who keep spreading fake news and conspiracy theories without any ability to do research or fact check. This election has exposed for me just how dumb some of you are.

I like the implication here. So CNN asked only the rubes who evidently believe:

- Biden probably stole the election and we need to look into it
- There is evidence of a steal...in some places...on the internet
- MSM is fake news

So the Trump rubes believe basically the same thing the Trump intellectuals believe. It’s almost like they’re actually the same group.

Everything Trump says is true. Everyone else is a liar.

This is a cult ladies and gentleman and it ain't going away anytime soon.

Lol at the lady telling others to question everything while not questioning whether Trump is telling the truth.

Here's Fox news cutting away from blatant lies. Good for them and how funny is it how fast everyone is abandoning Trump as soon as he has no more power

that’s been going on for awhile with fox.

and who is the arbitrator of truth? The media that allows what you can and can’t hear. that is scary shit.
and you think there is no truth because someone said so?
And they are censoring the presidents
Press conferences and most not even showing them at all? For the last year plus.

I can’t believe the public agrees with this. Social media warped people’s minds so badly they want an all powerful truth media god to tell them what they can and can’t hear.

I'm not gonna shit on your post because there's a lot of truth in it, but I listened to screeching from the left with CTs
Any sort of speculation I've witnessed from the left regarding Trump is far more substantive.

about being a Russian spy
I don't think many thought Trump was a Russian spy. Many speculated he was being blackmailed and/or was a useful idiot for Putin. There's a lot of reasons why and it's definitely not just the American left that thinks so. The very next day after Trump fired James Comey he invited two Russian spies into the oval office. American press wasn't allowed and the only reason we have pictures of it is because the Russians that were allowed inside released the pics. After laughing it up over firing Comey Trump gave them highly classified information which resulted in the U.S. having to pull a high level spy working within the Russian government. That's just one example of many where Trump acts comically obsequious towards Putin's Russia.

about scheduling AF flights to make a hundred bucks
I'm not sure what this is in reference to but Trump has definitely shown that he'll nickel and dime whenever and wherever he can. There were many abuses Trump was guilty of when running his charity, which is why it was ordered to be shut down and Trump had to pay a $2 million fine. One of the most petty was Trump actually used charity money to pay for Donald Trump Jr's $7 Boy Scout registration fee.

about being a white nationalist
The people at Charlottesville were called "very fine people" by Trump. He obviously has some sympathy with them. It's not like they were only tangentially related to white supremacy, they were walking around with their tiki torches chanting Nazi slogans. It wasn't subtle.

about having a stroke, etc.
This definitely is not that wild of a speculation. Remember "person, woman, man, camera, TV?" That's from the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. It's a test used when mental impairment is suspected. Trump, out of the blue, made a tweet denying that a series of mini-strokes was what led to his mysterious visit to Walter Reed. But there wasn't even speculation focused on that at the time. Trump brought up the mini-strokes himself. The unplanned trip to Walter Reed resulted in Pence being told to remain on standby, in case Trump had to undergo a procedure that required him to be anesthetized. So, something relatively serious happened.

Imagine having the logic that one dumb guy being interviewed by CNN all the sudden makes CNN somehow credible.

Have you guys been asleep for the last 5 years?

Source: CNN

I would trust North Korean state media before I would trust CNN on something.

Any sort of speculation I've witnessed from the left regarding Trump is far more substantive.

Yeah, a lot of substance behind that pee tape and dossier.

I don't think many thought Trump was a Russian spy. Many speculated he was being blackmailed and/or was a useful idiot for Putin. There's a lot of reasons why and it's definitely not just the American left that thinks so. The very next day after Trump fired James Comey he invited two Russian spies into the oval office. American press wasn't allowed and the only reason we have pictures of it is because the Russians that were allowed inside released the pics. After laughing it up over firing Comey Trump gave them highly classified information which resulted in the U.S. having to pull a high level spy working within the Russian government. That's just one example of many where Trump acts comically obsequious towards Putin's Russia.

Maddow was just saying on-air a month or 2 ago that the investigation never answered the question of Trump being a Russian asset or not

I'm not sure what this is in reference to but Trump has definitely shown that he'll nickel and dime whenever and wherever he can. There were many abuses Trump was guilty of when running his charity, which is why it was ordered to be shut down and Trump had to pay a $2 million fine. One of the most petty was Trump actually used charity money to pay for Donald Trump Jr's $7 Boy Scout registration fee.

Hadn't heard the Boy Scout claim before, but my comment was in regard to an Obama policy of the Air Force buying fuel at a Scotland airport and an overnight layover for the crew.

Of course the left jumped didn't wait on facts before declaring that Trump ordered the AF to make those changes and "force" crews to spend the night at his resort.

The people at Charlottesville were called "very fine people" by Trump. He obviously has some sympathy with them. It's not like they were only tangentially related to white supremacy, they were walking around with their tiki torches chanting Nazi slogans. It wasn't subtle.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides – on many sides,” he said.

This definitely is not that wild of a speculation. Remember "person, woman, man, camera, TV?" That's from the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. It's a test used when mental impairment is suspected.

But it was a CT to suggest that Clinton had health issues in '16 or to suggest that Biden has dementia when he calls his granddaughter his deceased son.

I see now. Its CTs when the right do it and its justified when it comes from the left.

LOOK AT US DEBOONK

49d.jpeg

Some dems are sore losers and even sorer winners.

You/they cried for years about the vote and made up Trump into the boogey man that’s racist and hates women.

There were riots, and crying and sky screaming. I’m not saying it was every dem, I’m saying it was every dem like you.

Biden won, I don’t dispute that. There are no riots. There is no crying and there is no sky screaming, except maybe from a few fringe lunatics like you but on the other side.

There are questions.
Reasonable questions.

Labeling one half of the Country crazy or as you so socially acceptably put it, “retards”, is counterproductive.

You just have to grow up and figure out that voting for someone that won, doesn’t make you a winner bud.

Now please watch your new hero closely and hold him accountable for all those oh so super smart reasons why you voted for him.

Trumpers subsisted on liberal tears for 4 years while telling everyone Trump was a winner AND moaning about anything they could.

I'm not calling half the country idiots. I'm calling hardcore Trumpers idiots, because you are. You're all those idiots dancing to Rage Against the Machine, and always were.

There's a reason there was dancing and celebration in the streets around the developed world for days when it was announced Trump wouldn't be reelected. That wasn't 3 cheers for Biden, that was 3 get the fuck outs for Trump. Don't forget that, boyo.

LOOK AT US DEBOONK

49d.jpeg

"actually that was already debunked" is my favourite one lmao.

Trumpers subsisted on liberal tears for 4 years while telling everyone Trump was a winner AND moaning about anything they could.

I'm not calling half the country idiots. I'm calling hardcore Trumpers idiots, because you are. You're all those idiots dancing to Rage Against the Machine, and always were.

There's a reason there was dancing and celebration in the streets around the developed world for days when it was announced Trump wouldn't be reelected. That wasn't 3 cheers for Biden, that was 3 get the fuck outs for Trump. Don't forget that, boyo.

What's wrong with rage against the machine? Wtf brah.

Yeah, a lot of substance behind that pee tape and dossier.

Ahh, I wrote something about that, but I must have deleted it or some shit.

Christopher Steele was an MI6 agent who specialized in Russia. This isn't Jacob Wohl we're talking about. What he wrote in that dossier was absolutely worthy of being taken seriously, including the piss tape. Jane Mayer, one of the best investigative journalists in existence, also looked into the piss tape allegations. She found there was 4 different sources for it. This is what she wrote:

The allegation was attributed to four sources, but their reports were secondhand—nobody had witnessed the event or tracked down a prostitute, and one spoke generally about “embarrassing material.” Two sources were unconnected to the others, but the remaining two could have spoken to each other. In the reports Steele had collected, the names of the sources were omitted, but they were described as “a former top-level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin,” a “member of the staff at the hotel,” a “female staffer at the hotel when Trump had stayed there,” and “a close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back