• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FACTS: Cain was not KO'd and was not 100% before the fight

There's no point making excuses for him. The trolls thrive off threads like this

He doesn't look fully aware trying to single leg the ref

dbffd91b3e68762575b2ab1a1893f83a
Ya he got fucked up. Luckily the referee stopped it before he was completely unconscious

Actually he went for the single leg on Francis but as he went to grab Francis the ref moved in and ended up where Francis was. Cain immediately looks at the ref and says my knee and points down.

Cain did get hit with that uppercut but I don't think it rocked him to bad. Tbh
Cain said it the post-presser that he wasn't touched. I don't know how he could think that unless he doesn't remember due to being rocked.

I like Cain a lot but it's almost irrelevant what happened. There's zero reason to think he'll ever be healthy enough to fight. It's actually worse if the knee had gone out on its own because after 3 years of rehabbing it's still shot. He needs to retire before he spends the rest of his life walking with a cane. No pun intended

with all these newfound "facts" I think I'm gonna have to watch Gonzaga - Cro Cop 1 again. That was a really nasty ankle twist Cro Cop suffered after Gonzaga pushed the weight of his leg on this temple. In hindsight I think he would've been fine otherwise.

The punch was so hard that it almost lifted Cain from the ground. He looked like he was out for a sec, but he would probably have recovered, if he didn’t land bad on his knee. The result would probably have been the same anyway.

I think people would treat Cain better if he didn’t have all the excuses. He can never give credit to his opponent, and never admit he lost.

We don't know these things. They are not facts

He was clearly rocked by the uppercut, why else was he wrestling the ref? This is getting a bit pathetic. Everything looked fine up until the uppercut that dropped Cain and his knee gave out - he would in no way be able to recover from that due to his injured knee. However, if his knee didn't give out, would he have survived? I don't think so. Not even a delusional nuthugger should be able to not see that he was clearly rocked and would most likely have been pounded to death if the ref didn't step in (and got wrestled by Cain).

Here are all the facts we know:
  1. In the open workout, we can see Cain's left knee buckle - his knee tendons were already loose
  2. Cain said in the post fight presser that when he first stepped left he already felt his knee give out - this is right before the right uppercut
  3. Cain was not KO'd nor rocked, look at the expression on his face when he falls - his knee gave out, he's fully aware
  4. Apart from the right uppercut, Ngannou does not hit him with anything - he only put his weight onto him
Sadly, I think it is over for Cain. Discuss.

giphy.gif

Here's a fact. Brown Pride = Glass Jar. To think he could beat Jon Jones SMH. He can't even beat mitts or heavy bag. Needs to stay retired.

Fact, Cain never loses, all of the first free shows are scripted. Fox 1, ESPN 1.

No such facts, only here say by a bootlicker

A short uppercut caused Cain to collapse on his knee.

One of the easiest way to wreck your badly damaged knee is to let 250+ lbs monster to wrestle with you, while standing. One push and it's out.

I have never seen people more shook than Cain Velasquez fanboys. haha

His knee saved him from being finished brutally. He definitely got dropped from a punch. Had it not been for the knee injury, Francis probably would've bludgeoned him.

Cain's career is over. 14 wins - 3 losses. He probably should have retired after the last JDS fight at 13-1. What a short career.

Dudes knee als fucked before the fight. ....... why he tried to kick I hot no clue rather than clinch. Best fighter Cain beat was Junior. Thinking Cain has been seriously overrated.

Back