FACT: The ONLY thing that matter in life for a man is having the love and affection of a woman.

latest
Seriously,this.

IF you have to define yourself and your success solely through other people,well good luck with that,pal

The yearn for intimacy, and companion ship is programmed into the human genome. No matter how hard we want to ignore the primal call, it is there. Inside all of us.

Sounds like a complicated way of saying

HOOKERS.jpg

+

TLjsw.jpg

Nothing else really matters in this life.

A good job, money, being in good shape, having a nice car... it's all just means to an end. All things that help you attain the only thing your soul truly craves, which is the love and affection of a woman.

Without it, a man will always be miserable.

This is the truest knowledge in the universe.

What the fuck is a soul and where can I buy one?

I vaguely remember a beautiful quote by Bill Parcells I have to unfortunately paraphrase, something to the effect of "when it's all said and done, all you are is your trophies".

Life is about achievements, leaving behind the legacy of a winner, somebody that when you look back at their life you can't say anything besides he had an indomitable spirit.

While love is certainly a worthwhile conquest, if that's the biggest mountain you ever climb in your life then in my opinion that's unfortunate.

Life is about deluding yourself into thinking you're much more important than what you really are.

Also, opinions are not facts

Except this is backed up by some pretty reasonable evidence. Although it is more the result of having a woman, ie family life.

Having slightly more money than average is the sweet spot regarding money.

Evolutionary psych suggests that happiness comes as a result of fulfilling ones evolved functions.

Anecdotal evidence from people on their death bed is that time spent with loved ones is the most valuable life experience.

Also, 'that new love feeling' is not love but a potential precursor to it. Just like orbital flight is not the launch.

Lots of people ITT thinking money and power result in happiness when all objective evidence is that they are routes towards it.

Money is power and power is attractive to women, that is why we seek it and find it pleasurable. Because men who did, in our evolutionary history, had more children.

Every step towards having children has to be more and more enticing so as to result in said propagation.

Having a little more than average is the sweet spot, more than that and you become a target. The fall is greater. More money, more problems is a truism.

Maybe a women per say is not the end goal for happiness but being above average in all things with a woman and kids with time to spend with them is.

I missed out on the love & affection of a pretty girl tonight. Me & this pretty black/white girl were completely into eachother the second we locked eyes. We'd never even seen eachother before. It was definitely a love at first sight kind of deal. We talked for a bit. She started getting feely with me pretty quick which i liked, but made me nervous. She told me she wanted to kiss me & i kind of shot her down given we just met minutes ago. Also the whole bar was staring at us which I didn't like. I regret that decision now though. She ended up leaving not long after that. I did get her number though so hopefully we can go on a date.

^^^ i would post a pic of this pretty black/white i met, but I can't post pics because the mods carded me for a racist comment

You should suck a dick or two to have a different perspective.

I missed out on the love & affection of a pretty girl tonight. Me & this pretty black/white girl were completely into eachother the second we locked eyes. We'd never even seen eachother before. It was definitely a love at first sight kind of deal. We talked for a bit. She started getting feely with me pretty quick which i liked, but made me nervous. She told me she wanted to kiss me & i kind of shot her down given we just met minutes ago. Also the whole bar was staring at us which I didn't like. I regret that decision now though. She ended up leaving not long after that. I did get her number though so hopefully we can go on a date.
You shot her down?

You acted beta as fuck and she'll never talk to you again. Why didn't you give her the d?

Damn son

You shot her down?

You acted beta as fuck and she'll never talk to you again. Why didn't you give her the d?

Damn son
Trust me, I wanted to bad. I still will though. I'll try to get together with her tonight

Back