FACT: The ONLY thing that matter in life for a man is having the love and affection of a woman.

This whole thing of capitalising the word FACT when making highly subjective statements really needs to die.

Oh.. and there I was thinking it was to Crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hearing the lamentations of their women.

Already achieved that. I guess i should start to plan a beautiful exit.

Nothing else really matters in this life.

A good job, money, being in good shape, having a nice car... it's all just means to an end. All things that help you attain the only thing your soul truly craves, which is the love and affection of a woman.

Without it, a man will always be miserable.

This is the truest knowledge in the universe.

The Jorah is strong with you, TS:)

18724280_1433848033.4475_2EbyqY_n.jpg

So.....if you happen to be gay, you're pretty much fucked, right?

Okay gotcha. I agree. Except I still think love is an evolutionary product, with its function being to foster baby making. I.e. love only exist because it was/is successful at keeping people together to raise offspring . Imagine if there was no feeling of love as we know it and only the physical necessity existed. What would have happened years ago in the beginning of our existence? I think if love didn't exist man would just dip the stick and say adios , because let's be real.. way back when (hunter-gatherer time)having a woman and children around was probably not advantageous for survival. Thus , the feeling of love was developed by evolution (via random mutation of course) to be a mechanism by which humans offspring would have a greater chance at survival.

But I duno man, Ive never researched this topic much and don't care to. Don't wanna get too off topic and hijack TS silly thread . Thanks for your perspective.

Same to you.

I don't know about you but I can have the woman of my dreams but if I live in a run-down shack, I'm going to be miserable. That new love feeling is going to wear off after a while

would you give a fuck if that shack was in some tropical island paradise ?

I asked my gay coworker about this. He disagreed.

I have a good wife who loves and takes care of me, we also have 2 children and while the relationship with my wife drives the household the children are the most important thing to both of us. Personally I take pride in being a good father, husband, and provider for my family, while keeping them happy and not needing for anything. I'm sure at one point I'll tell the kids about my distinguished military career, but I'd never want to be remembered by my family for being a good Soldier, moreover than being the guy that keeps them safe, was a good teacher, and they can look to for anything (well within reason)

Fuck off lol. A smile, a bottle of aged whiskey and a open minded sexually liberated women is all I need. Go suck your Mom's tit while crying to The Notebook.

uYvuK.gif

This is some of dumbest shit I have ever heard. How about when you look at your wife and know she's made the cut from a over many lays.
She'll never want for more in the bedroom because you've studied many woman's.
And you'll have much less curiousity because you've already been there and done that with all the types of hot.
So I'm old and talking from experience. When I was a younger man, I thought exactly the same stuff that you are saying, and I acted accordingly. I was totally wrong. My fiancé does not "need to make the cut" from a bunch of women. She is the one for me because that's who she is. I didn't need a bunch of hook-ups to figure this out.

I also didn't need to bang a bunch of random chicks to figure out how to please her. I mean, yeah, I had plenty of practice, but I don't think that it made a huge difference in our relationship.

I am also not curious either. From the moment we were together, there has been no interest in anyone but her. If you don't feel this way about someone, then you just haven't found the right person.

As another poster said, there are statistics to back this up. Those who demonstrate highly promiscuous behavior have a more difficult time with pair-bonding, particularly women. The truth is that couples who reserve themselves for one another are actually more fulfilled than those that don't. I wish that I could have told my younger self that, but alas, I can't. I am just spreading some old-man knowledge to my Sherbros in hopes that it may help someone else. The advice is on the table. Take it or don't.

I think that obtaining knowledge is the most important thing to me.

louis-ck-nope.gif

Have sex with them, yes. Fuck your life up trying to be in a relationship with them, avoid.

I know right. This dude always gettin me with his posts on relationships/wife, and his gardening xD
Haha, thanks. It took me a long time and hard road to find this kind of peace. I can still definitely flip the switch when I need to and get aggressive, but as I age, I find that I can turn it off as well. In my younger years, I had a lot more difficulty keeping things in their place.

To try and even begin putting this idiocy into perspective: there's people out here trying to change the world and OP's trying to get laid.

But let OP tell it, if/when somebody cures cancer they'd completely undo it all for "the love of a woman" :rolleyes:

I once heard and wise man say:

"The only feeling he had for her was at the end of his dick!"

Back