Fabia on Junkie radio: calls Joe Rogan an asshole, talks strategy, Emil Meek, Stone Cold Stunner

Fabia becomes more and more of a kook as each day passes. I wonder what happened at their meeting with Sean Shelby. I won't be surprised to hear that Diego's been released from his contract.

Ok, I find this situation as hilarious as the next person, the shit that comes outta this guys mouth is comedic gold.
However looking at this seriously.
This is starting to get really bad, this guy is legit scary, in a he could do some damage to someone by training them wrong.
This guy is a danger to anyone he’s instructed.

I’m all for bettering your mental approach to life, he whatever works for you right? Not when it becomes detrimental to the safety of yourself and others. This guy is starting to bleed his snake oil into combat sports, a place that has no room for that, a place where a facade of knowledge can get you really hurt.

However I don’t think people are dumb enough to buy his shit anymore after he’s been exposed a bit. Sadly he’s already got Diego, who seems to be not there mentally anymore.

Seriously tho, if Fabia was to close the gap and get in on Joe’s spine, he would control and obliterate that frog troll.

Fuckin creepy how he reached over and adjusted Diego's mic for him in the first vid.

Man, theres nothing entertaining about this to me, this is just sad. Diego seems to be mentally gone, and instead of being surrounded with supportive sane people, he found himself a guy thats even nuttier than Diego himself

He is doing everything in his power to get on the JRE or at least have Rogan talk about him again

This guy hasssss to have a Sherdog account

Is this that guy who said mean things about Cowboy?
384445.jpg

"Maybe you should actually have a conversation with somebody before you slender them on national television on a fucking broadcast like you know what you are doing"

What a time to be alive.. now we can make people slender on national TV...

The Biggest Loser ain't got shit on Joe Hogan.

Someone might make a list of all the UFC fighters who are under direction of a guru.

Diego has Fabia
Andrade is being worked on by a santero/witch doctor
Cannonier was a Black Israelite and is now with a crystals guru
Angela Hill’s grandparents were in the UFO cult (ok, I know grandparents don’t count)
Etc

I don't want to root against Diego, but...

I can't tell if this is a work or not. He can't be serious, it's a character right? Josh seems upset he's getting "slendered", but it seems like he's never been more famous. Why wouldn't I tune into their next fight?

Who's next for Diego?

Does this story end with anything other than Diego giving this dude his bank account numbers

Does this story end with anything other than Diego giving this dude his bank account numbers

Yes.. it ends after Diego gives Fabia... something much more than money.

Fabia gets what Fabia wants

Okay. I officially feel bad for this situation. I can no longer poke fun.

This world fucks people up.

"The strategy was pretty simple. For Diego to be effective he has to be able to get in to at least touch somebodys spine."

A little known fact (outside of the elite ninja community) is that Joshua Fabia trained with and competed against Frank Dux in the the deadly, underground, full-contact fighting tournament known as the Kumite (please see the documentary Bloodsport for more information on this very real, and very deadly tournament).

Frank Dux has made the claim of late that his record was 329-0. That sounds quite impressive, however when you go to the definitive source for fight records, Black Belt Magazine (November 1980 issue), it is clearly stated Dux's real record is 321-1-7.

Frank never said who had beaten him... but after a worldwide search, which required a brief stint in the Kumite myself, I have finally tracked down exclusive video from the final round (which conveniently was left out of the documentary).

Guru Fabia defeating Ninja Master Frank Dux by merely touching his spine:
upload_2020-2-27_16-25-38.gif

If Sanchez had actually been able to use the spine touch against Pereira, it would have validated these secret techniques, and probably gotten him a Fight of the Night bonus. He just needs a little more mentoring by J-Fab to really get to this level.

So Diegos "explanation" is that Pereira was running away.. hes on a loony bin.

All the radio shows are getting them on, they're like a comedy duo now.

Is it obvious to everyone else that they are a couple? You think anything else makes sense?

Back