Fabia on Junkie radio: calls Joe Rogan an asshole, talks strategy, Emil Meek, Stone Cold Stunner

It would be funny if Joe gets a hold of him and chokes his pencil neck.

Whatever kind of drugs that Joe Rogan is on which makes him mellow and happy, this Fabia guy is on the opposite kind of drugs which makes him seem like a sick violent psycho

to be fair he does have good points.

1. its bs the commision told chiesa about his move. does matter how dumb you think it is. imagine the commission giving a coach a hard time, pulling you out the locker room making you go over your moves. and explain them adding extra pressure back stage. then directly tell your opponent.

2. him trying to open up diegos nose and the commision jumping all over him "not understanding" what hes doing is fuckin BS. ufc knows fabia is a weirdo so everything he does is getting looked at like its crazy even when its not.

3. why dont corners have better access to screens? i cant believe fabia is the only one to ever think about this?

now do i think diego needs a real camp and corner man? yes, but this guy is getting heat for things that he clearly explains, but mma fans act like its nonsense.

Last edited:
I just listened to this for a few minutes. Every time Joshua speaks, he sounds legitimately angry. Angry like he’s been bullied his whole childhood and now the mean comments about their stuff are getting to him bad.

He’s swearing like a motherfucker and was so defensive about everything. He was asked questions in a nice and polite manner, he still was fuming.

Wow.

Fabio is the master teacher.

Diego "The strategy was to get in, and fight him"

<TheWire1>

You guys sure like this guy 'cause you talk about him every 5 minutes on here

Threads like this bring out the best of sherbros.

What isnt to like? A Hall of Fame UFC fighter is being taken in by a bullshido artist who claims to have the Golden Glow. If Diego walks out to the Last Dragon theme next time I will jizz my pants .

Joe should challenge this little midget to a grappling match and break his fucking neck.

I hope Diego gets matched up against a heavy hitter next time and gets knocked out into sense again. He hasn't won a single round under this "guru" coaching.

Fabio has the ability to make MMA media people listen to his McDojo bullshit without challenging him.

Joe should challenge this little midget to a grappling match and break his fucking neck.

I hope Diego gets matched up against a heavy hitter next time and gets knocked out into sense again. He hasn't won a single round under this "guru" coaching.
Joe is too humble to do something like that. He doesnt have the chip on his shoulder like he did when he was much younger.

Joe is too humble to do something like that. He doesnt have the chip on his shoulder like he did when he was much younger.
Like that time he subbed that internet troll lol.

Yes.. Joe is more mature now and he is going to probably take the high road.

We just need someone to put this Fabia dude in his place.

images

Fabia would stiffen Rogan, we all know it
Well he definitely would get a stiffy.

this guy's 15 minutes is lasting too long

Fabia is the kind of guy that teaches oral sex to strengthen the jaw.

His short bio is full of bs anyway. He's trying to sell to the dumbest %.5 of the population. Diego included.
A word of caution. These con jobs who target the dumbest make the rest of us feel safe and secure in our beliefs. The question for us is, “Which con jobs are targeting the SMARTEST ten percent of the population?”

point I’m trying to make is that there is an entire industry full of Fabias singing in the ears of the egghead class (to which, no doubt, we Sherdoggers belong).

So, is this a crazy guy that bought into his own shit, or a conman that didnt knew when to stop and only makes it worse for him by the minute?

Every interview gets dissected and he doesnt come out with any good from them, its the opposite, they get mocked and will get mocked after every interview he does, he isnt getting any more clients to scam, the opposite, i guess.

"Maybe you should actually have a conversation with somebody before you slender them on national television on a fucking broadcast like you know what you are doing"

What a time to be alive.. now we can make people slender on national TV...

They have to slender folks on tv, the camera adds 10 pounds.

They also cut height, how else could they all fit inside the screen?
<seedat>

Back