Fabia on Junkie radio: calls Joe Rogan an asshole, talks strategy, Emil Meek, Stone Cold Stunner

"Maybe you should actually have a conversation with somebody before you slender them on national television on a fucking broadcast like you know what you are doing"

What a time to be alive.. now we can make people slender on national TV...

maybe, he's referring to the slender man and is emphasizing that summoning him is extremely dangerous and harmful to the nation.

I feel bad for Diego. He was in a vulnerable headspace and along comes this manipulative grifter to take advantage of him. This will not end without serious humiliation.

35 years ago this dude would be advertising in comic books like Count Dante (but at lease Dante had a legit background in martial arts before selling the bullshido stuff).

Seems very cult-like. Don't drink the kool-aid deigo

Wow that guy is Crazy and Diego is surprisingly Beta.
DeafeningGiftedBluemorphobutterfly-small.gif
Is this that guy who said mean things about Cowboy?

I see he's angling to get on the JRE.
This must be some sort of publicity stunt, like a WWE manager / wrestler thing. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a gimmick.
If not, this guy is going to end up getting Diego hurt.

this guy can make time where there is no time with just a touch of the spine the fight will be mine and all the haters get in line

I see he's angling to get on the JRE.
This must be some sort of publicity stunt, like a WWE manager / wrestler thing. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a gimmick.
If not, this guy is going to end up getting Diego hurt.
That's an interesting angle. If it's true it would mean Fabia is the one who cares about Diego the most. A legrnd like Diego deserves to get paid.

You guys sure like this guy 'cause you talk about him every 5 minutes on here

fark me , I feel brain damaged after watching 30 seconds of the first clip

Back