Fabia on Junkie radio: calls Joe Rogan an asshole, talks strategy, Emil Meek, Stone Cold Stunner

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The guy was pissed out of his mind. Huffing and puffing at some points. I really recommend watching the clips

"Might be interesting Joe Rogan talking that shit about me saying one hundred. Maybe you should ask me what the fuck it means, asshole. Maybe you should actually have a conversation with somebody before you slender them on national television on a fucking broadcast like you know what you are doing"

<6>

<30>

zngRM4L.png

"The strategy was pretty simple. For Diego to be effective he has to be able to get in to at least touch somebodys spine. Otherwise you cannot grapple with them accordingly, control them or do damage with strikes. If you watch it in slow motion, he was doing that. These are different forms of entry. Its not always just jab jab shoot. Giving diego more time in a space that has no time. Expanding time so he has enough awareness to not get hit in those dangerous spaces. I cant tell him what to do from the worst seat in the house. Its interesting that it is a billion dolar industry and i dont have a fucking screen in front of me, but mic me up and clown me out on what im saying..."

"And why is nobody going after Emil since he just lost? What the fuck is going on man? Anybody going after Emils coach? Anybody going after his gameplan? Oh nooooooo. We are going after this little motherfucker.

"You mean like doing a backflip and stomping somebodys head? Theres all type of stupid shit. But a neck crank thats a bad one? Now you want to call in some legalities? Ok playboy, my guy is in the media week saying kill kill kill and now the liability is on you ref... You need to know this, because i could tell you right now i know a lot of things you motherfuckers dont. I know who the anonymous guy is.... you aint slick motherfucker. It was a reactive strategy. Its called a preemptive strike."

Bonus hilarious clips where Fabia forces Diego and the junkie guy to say good things about him:

"Come mess with me in my world and see it. I dont see nobody lining up"

<{Heymansnicker}>

And he makes john morgan read a gigantic statement by a Texas cop: https://youtu.be/uhLalvzBwds?t=2091

Last edited:

"Might be interesting Joe Rogan talking that shit about me saying one hundred. Maybe you should ask me what the fuck it means, asshole. Maybe you should actually have a conversation with somebody before you slender them on national television on a fucking broadcast like you know what you are doing"

<6>

<30>

"The strategy was pretty simple. For Diego to be effective he has to be able to get in to at least touch somebodys spine. Otherwise you cannot grapple with them accordingly, control them or do damage with strikes. If you watch it in slow motion, he was doing that. These are different forms of entry. Its not always just jab jab shoot. Giving diego more time in a space that has no time. Expanding time so he has enough awareness to not get hit in those dangerous spaces. I cant tell him what to do from the worst seat in the house. Its interesting that it is a billion dolar industry and i dont have a fucking screen in front of me, but mic me up and clown me out on what im saying..."

"And why is nobody going after Emil since he just lost? What the fuck is going on man? Anybody going after Emils coach? Anybody going after his gameplan? Oh nooooooo. We are going after this little motherfucker.

"You mean like doing a backflip and stomping somebodys head? Theres all type of stupid shit. But a neck crank thats a bad one? Now you want to call in some legalities? Ok playboy, my guy is in the media week saying kill kill kill and now the liability is on you ref... You need to know this, because i could tell you right now i know a lot of things you motherfuckers dont. I know who the anonymous guy is.... you aint slick motherfucker. It was a reactive strategy. Its called a preemptive strike."

Bonus hilarious clips where Fabia forces Diego and the junkie guy to say good things about him:

"Come mess with me in my world and see it. I dont see nobody lining up"

<{Heymansnicker}>

And : https://youtu.be/uhLalvzBwds?t=2091

This guy would get destroyed if he ever tried to say anything to Joe Rogan in person

Man this guy is a fraud. It sucks he's taking advantage of a brain damaged diego

Wow that guy is Crazy and Diego is surprisingly Beta.
DeafeningGiftedBluemorphobutterfly-small.gif

Diego's even starting to talk like the guy

"Maybe you should actually have a conversation with somebody before you slender them on national television on a fucking broadcast like you know what you are doing"

What a time to be alive.. now we can make people slender on national TV...

"Maybe you should actually have a conversation with somebody before you slender them on national television on a fucking broadcast like you know what you are doing"

"National television-broadcast"
<mma4>

I want to believe that Fabia and Diego are perpetuating the greatest troll job in the history of combat sports. I really want to believe that.

4199675334_66c3e3d61d_z.jpg

225px-%D0%A2%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BA.jpg

If it is what it seems I feel bad for Diego. Much hespect but maybe he's fallen on hard times and this guy took advantage. That's what im leaning on. Either way hope he takes care of himself

Listening to Diego talk is just depressing at this point.

Fabia's Lawyer is doing cyber investigations, watch out sherbros!

Back