f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

Can someone start a Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai page? His hype machine is revving up again and I'm in the mood to copy and past "fbb" a lot.

Today i will comeback to do wiki pages for fighters.

im go to start with Mohamed Jarraya Page,this guy really need a page,he is very talented to dont have one.

Toby Smith? Quiet recently but stopped John Wayne Parr

Muangthai
Thanonchai
Sangmanee
Saeksan
Youssef Boughanem

good revive

I think this project could comeback.

next month i could do the page of youssef,Sangmanee and Seksan

Manasak needs a wikipedia page aswell

Superbon Banchamek page in the making

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superbon_Banchamek

poor in information,if someone can help me about his career and these things would be good

tomorrow i am going to increase his fight record and career titles

the idea is do pages for new talents-future big names on kickboxing and guys who really deserve a page on muay thai

next dude will be Adamchuk and than Sangmanee

Don't know how to edit but here are some results for superbon

Decision win vs Lukasz Plawecki (Poland) - 15/05/2015 - Kunlun Fight - Slovakia
Round 2 KO (head kick) vs Zhang Chunyu - 19/12/2015 - Kunlun Fight - China
Decision loss vs Toby Smith (Australia) - 26/10/2013 - Sydney, Australia
Decision loss vs Singmanee Kaewsamrit - 24/03/2012 - Omnoi Stadium, Thailand - Toyota Cup Final
Round 2 TKO win (doctor stoppage) vs Tofan Zarafsoon (Iran) - 2011-07-01 - Songkhla, Thailand

I tried doing a google search of all results with 'superbon' on muaythai2000.com but only one result came up....How do you get those more detailed fight histories? Like the ones on singdam's page for instance..

Last edited:
Don't know how to edit but here are some results for superbon

Decision win vs Lukasz Plawecki (Poland) - 15/05/2015 - Kunlun Fight - Slovakia
Round 2 KO (head kick) vs Zhang Chunyu - 19/12/2015 - Kunlun Fight - China
Decision loss vs Toby Smith (Australia) - 26/10/2013 - Sydney, Australia
Decision loss vs Singmanee Kaewsamrit - 24/03/2012 - Omnoi Stadium, Thailand - Toyota Cup Final
Round 2 TKO win (doctor stoppage) vs Tofan Zarafsoon (Iran) - 2011-07-01 - Songkhla, Thailand

I tried doing a google search of all results with 'superbon' on muaythai2000.com but only one result came up....How do you get those more detailed fight histories? Like the ones on singdam's page for instance..

thanks mate,some of these fights i remembered,but i google and search on youtube too,consider i dont found Superbon on Siam fight mag or other muay thai site

Adamchuk page is done
i´ve put everything i founded or i knew,if someone have anything to add just call me

I said i was going to do Sangmanee page next,but i have to do it in a big free time,witch is not the case now,but i will do it in near future.

Someone can say a good kickboxer page to i do?

an rising star in preference,i have a lot of names on my mind but i cant choose one

Glunder is a good call,considering he is young and his division in k-1 have a long and competitive future

Adesanya is a good call too

I dont remember too much about if Adesanya fought with a lot top names,i dont remember too much about his career,just about Verlinden Marcus and Pereira TBH.

Editing in an upcoming fight..."oh yeah and he has another one...and another one".
Not a bad pace!

Last edited:
Vitor Nagbe have a lot of fights against good names in FTR and he is starting to be better on KB rules,maybe could be the next one who i am going to give a wikipedia page.

Adesanya is another good name

more suggestions folks?

Back