f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

I had absolutely no idea that Changpuek is Kongsak's uncle. I guess kicking with sick power runs in the family.

Kongsak fought on channel 3 and channel 7 a bit during 2008 and 2009, and there's nowhere to find those results. Going a bunch of months in between fights to find a result got old so I kind of gave up, but I'm sure he hand a handful of fights at Lumpini and/or Rajadamnern in those years if anyone else wants to look.

Will you make a Panpayak Jitmuangnon page next? I'll take care of the record.

http://www.siamfightmag.com/en/muay...i-en/thai-boxers-en/856-phanpayak-jitmuangnon

Kongsak fought on channel 3 and channel 7 a bit during 2008 and 2009, and there's nowhere to find those results. Going a bunch of months in between fights to find a result got old so I kind of gave up, but I'm sure he hand a handful of fights at Lumpini and/or Rajadamnern in those years if anyone else wants to look.

Will you make a Panpayak Jitmuangnon page next? I'll take care of the record.

http://www.siamfightmag.com/en/muay...i-en/thai-boxers-en/856-phanpayak-jitmuangnon

For sure,he is one of the best today.

This is a good project, although I greatly recommend cross-posting 'em with Kiksie.com.

Wikipedia has been fickle with keeping these entries in the past and it'd be nice to have them somewhere like Kiksie where they won't just disappear on a whim.

^I agree. I have seen wiki pages get deleted randomly before. We should at least archive the page code somewhere, even a sherdog thread could work.

That is a good idea. To make sure that the wiki-page stay up, make sure you stick to the guidelines:

- The Phetmorakot Sor Sangprapai and Kongsak Sitboomee pages have the first letters of the guys' names spelled in lower case letters. This means that the pages will probably have to be moved to keep with the common way of using upper case letters. Please make sure you use the conventional way.

- Make sure that the page isn't an orphan and specify which categories the page belongs to: "Thai sportsmen", "kickboxers", stuff like that.

- Make sure you write the articles in proper English. I've seen perfectly informative pages being deleted because nobody could be bothered to just change the grammar and spelling.

I'm surprised that there's no wiki page for Jongsanan fairtex.

I will start working on the Petboonchu page. Don't know when it'll be up. Probably somewhere in the coming week.

I will start working on the Petboonchu page. Don't know when it'll be up. Probably somewhere in the coming week.

Tell me when you begin and i will help you reporting his records at 2015-2012

Can someone make a a Panpayak Jitmuangnon page? I'll do all the work after it's created.

jongsanan doesn't have a wiki. I would make it but i haven't got a clue how

jongsanan doesn't have a wiki. I would make it but i haven't got a clue how

it is not hard to do,but is some hard to teach bro.

Pages to do next:Superbank,Superlek,Wanchalong(really need one),Seksan.

after that i do Jongsanan page too

I am moving all these guys to male kickboxers too,they are not kickboxers,but there have the most part of all stand up fighters,is more easy to find them

Orono Por Muang Ubon deserves a page IMO

Back