EXTREMELY disappointed in new Wand shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZO said:
Why is it unreasonable to expect top qaulity for a $60 shirt? He is just asking for a shirt without the print scratched off. Whats this crap about expecting defect because it is from Brazil? As a merchandiser this is your frickin jobs to get it there without defect. The deal was made for a shirt without defect. They collected the money, he should get a flawless shirt.

Quit with the excuses.

^^^ what he said :mad:

I think KFC has every right to expect more from his purchase and, more importantly, better service from RFW. The shirt looks like it was thrown off the press into the box before it even had a chance to dry.. that's just sub-par quality and I don't think anyone would just "accept" that because the shirt was made in a foreign country. It doesn't matter what he paid for the shirt or where it came from, they advertise it in good condition and it should arrive no different.

He shouldn't even need to come here to have his voice heard, this should have been dealt with professionally in private and apparently wasn't. Imagine how uninformed people would be without this forum? I appreciate the post, and I hope they deal with this properly.

KungFuCow said:
I just got my Grand Prix special edition Wand tshirt from Rio Fightwear. After removing the shirt from it's packaging and attempting to unfold it, I discovered that several of the screenprintings were stuck together. Try as I might, I was not able to unfold the shirt without some of the screenprintings peeling off on to some of the other printings, leaving the front of the shirt looking like crap.

To say Im disappointed would be an understatement. Shipping was delayed about 10 days on this shirt to start with. Not RFW's fault but still.. and these were not cheap shirts at almost $50.00 delivered to my door. I really expected better from Wand and Im hoping that Rio Fightwear makes this right.

Just venting.....

EDIT Just discovered the back is the same way... this is pissing me off.

Sir ,
Since you came to a public forum to complain about a product/service we sell , we came down here to answer all your questions: :icon_excl

Find bellow our reply to your email :

>Dear Sir ,
>We are sorry to hear that. Those shirts came out straight from Wand Manufacturers to us and we did not have time to investigate them , but so far we just received your complain.
(WE EXPLAINED THAT WE DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM SO FAR WITH THE SHIRT)
>
>Also during the shipping those shirts might have been exposed to different temperatures that might end up getting sticky in the screen print.

(THAT HAPPENED IN A BIG SHIPMENT WE HAD LAST YEAR WHERE OUR CLOTHING WERE SEATING AT CUSTOMS FOR ALMOST ABOUT A WEEK AND KEEPING THE SHIRTS ALL PILLED UP , THEY CAN GET STICK AND THE SCREEN PRINT CAN EVEN GET MESSED UP.

>
>Anyway, you can return that shirt to us, and we will either reimburse you or ship another shirt if we have in stock.

THIS IS ACCORDING TO OUR POLICY, THAT IS THE WAY WE HANDLE OUR BUSINESS AND WE DO NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH IT SO FAR . SHOPS OUT THERE SOEMTIMES GIVE YOU A STORE CREDIT ,BUT WE WOULD RATHER REINBURSE YOU .

WE JUST GOT 100 SHIRTS OUT OF 1000 MANUFACTURED AND WE RE THE FIRST ONES. WE ARE CHECKING IF WE HAVE YOURS AVAILABLE SO WE CAN SEND ONE OUT. WE DO NOT DO CROSS SHIPPING , THAT IS AGAINST OUR POLICY , BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAD CHARGE BACK COUPLE TIME WITH THIS.

NOW OUR REPLY TO YOU AND OUR CONCERN ABOUT THE PRODUCTS WE SELL FROM THE COMPANIES WE TRUST AND DO BUSINESS EVER SINCE WE STARTED.

>PS: We are contacting WAND to let them know about this problem , maybe can happen to someone else.

THAT IS THE MAIN REASON WE ASKED ABOUT THAT SHIRT , WE WILL HAVE PROOF THAT HAPPENED AND WE WILL INVESTIGATE IF IT IS DEFECTIVE OR POOR QUALITY AND WE WILL FOR SURE SHIP BACK IN ORDER TO GET REINBURSEMENT , AS SIMPLE AS THAT . IMAGINE WITH 100 SHIRTS THAT WE SOLD HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE YOURS , WE WILL BE IN A BAD SPOT , DO THE MATH AND YOU WILL SEE.

YOU HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO COME TO THIS FORUM AND EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND THE PRODUCTS WE SELL . WE SOLD YOU A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND YOU HAD YOUR RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN. BUT WHAT YOU CANNOT DO IS TELL HOW WE HANDLE OUR BUSINESS BECAUSE EVERY PROBLEM WE ADDRESS IN A PROPERLY MATTER AND YOURS IS JUST A DEFECTIVE SHIRT ,THAT HAPPENED COUPLE TIMES WITH OTHER PRODUCTS AND NO ONE CAME TO A PUBLIC FORUM TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT.

YOU MADE THIS PUBLIC STATING THAT YOU WILL NOT PURCHASE WITH US AGAIN BECAUSE WE DID NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. WE JUST HOPE WHOEVER READS THIS THREAD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS NOT OUR FAULT AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT TO GET IT FIXED IN OUR BUSINESS WAY

YOU CAN CONTACT CAROL AT CASCA-GROSSA AND SHE CAN PROBABLY HOOK YOU UP WITH THIS TSHIRT , THEY ALREADY PULLED THAT THREAD ABOUT THIS TSHIRT AND THEY ARE IN THE US AND THEY CAN SHIP TO YOU.

WE WOULD RATHER REINBURSE YOU. WE ARE EXPANDING OUR WAREHOUSE IN USA TO RECEIVE MORE GEAR AND WE ARE STUDYING A POSSIBILITY OF OPENING UP A STORE IN US, NOT TO MENTION THAT EXPRESS SHIPPING OF THAT TSHIRT CAN GO UP TO $25 BUCKS AND YOU PAID $17.95

PLEASE SEND THAT SHIRT VIA PRIORITY MAIL TO THE GIVEN RETURN ADDRESS . WE WILL CREDIT YOU BACK ALSO.

IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE HAVE AN ISSUE AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS MATTER OR OUR COMPANY POLICIES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ADDRESS IT PROPERLY.

We work very hard to have our company name out there , to be a top notch company in regards to variety of products and our customer service.

Special thanks to all vendors that supported us in this thread and special thanks for all those loyal customers sherdoggers that emailed us , and those that jumped in this thread and defended ourselves also.

Ever since this thread started our PM box got full and we could not get all messages retrieved.
We are sure that if it was to congratulate our company this thread would not reach so many posts in a short amount of time. We just do no want to reflect in a bad way and no one to be personally offended , that is why we came to this public forum and defendeed ourselves.
Posted by : Alex

Shirt's on the way back. I'll email you a delivery confirmation number for the package.

You know, you still could have salvaged this... oh well.. nice doing business with you.

I still don't see what Rio has not done aside from what YOU think Rio should do, which is a very biased reason to close all business with a person. Not everyone is going to do what you (or anyone else for that matter) thinks they ought to, personally, if you maintain you're willing to close-off business due to one bad experience, Rio is much better off without you as a customer.

I'm going to go on-record as saying this is EXACTLY why it's tough to do business in America. American consumers are VERY spoiled when it comes to getting their way. I personally have asked both clients and co-workers who have been out-of-the-Country routinely if it's like that in other parts of the World. As an example (not saying this applies to anyone in this thread specifically) I get customers all the time who want to return Products without receipts, and when I ask for the receipt the most common response is "why would I keep the receipt? Pshhh, I lost that thing months ago!" I thought it was common sense to keep receipt of purchase for a new Product if you think you may not be satisfied with it. And I've had people walk out of the store telling me they're never coming back when I refuse to put my job on-the-line and break the policies for them, and they've rejected the options I gave them simply because they're not what they had in-mind.

We should be so lucky Companies here are lenient at-all. In other parts of the World societies understand if you're not satisfied with something, no one forced you to buy the shit. Of course there are two sides, but if you're the kind of person who will not talk to someone again because they didn't do exactly what you expect them to do, then you shouldn't talk to people a whole lot in your days.

Kabuki, you dont know me so dont pass judgement on me.

I dont really see tho, what I did that was so spoiled. I didnt ask for the shirt for free. I simply would have liked for a replacement to be sent while the defective one was being processed. As I said, this isnt going to be something that's resolved in a week unless RFW makes a special effort to do so. With mail times being what they are, etc.. it's just going to take time..

Yes, sending a replacement and either taking my word that the defective one was on the way or even better, putting a CC hold on the funds for a replacement until the defective one arrived back is what I would have rather happened but it didn't. Am I mad? No.. Am I disappointed, yes, I am. As I said before, I've watched RFW bend over backwards for people here.. Ive seen them reimburse people for products they arent happy with and allow people to keep the products, Ive seen them send out new product no questions asked when something was "lost in the mail" so I mean, I kind of expected a little more than "Well, just send it back and we'll send you another shirt we have in stock or refund you." I'm not asking for anything for free and Im not trying to get anything over on someone. I paid for this shirt, I got a defective shirt and I would have liked a non defective shirt. They could have secured the funds for the replacement, whatever.. didnt matter to me.

Anyway, moot point now.

King Kabuki said:
I still don't see what Rio has not done aside from what YOU think Rio should do, which is a very biased reason to close all business with a person. Not everyone is going to do what you (or anyone else for that matter) thinks they ought to, personally, if you maintain you're willing to close-off business due to one bad experience, Rio is much better off without you as a customer.

I'm going to go on-record as saying this is EXACTLY why it's tough to do business in America. American consumers are VERY spoiled when it comes to getting their way. I personally have asked both clients and co-workers who have been out-of-the-Country routinesly if it's like that in other parts of the World. As an example (not saying this applies to anyone in this thread specifically) I get customers all the time who want to return Products without receipts, and when I ask for the receipt the most common response is "why would I keep the receipt? Pshhh, I lost that thing months ago!" I thought it was common sense to keep receipt of purchase for a new Product if you think you may not be satisfied with it. And I've had people walk out of the store telling me they're never coming back when I refuse to put my job on-the-line and break the policies for them, and they've rejected the options I gave them simply because they're not what they had in-mind.

We should be so lucky Companies here are lenient at-all. In other parts of the World societies understand if you're not satisfied with something, no one forced you to buy the shit. Of course there are two sides, but if you're the kind of person who will not talk to someone again because they didn't do exactly what you expect them to do, then you shouldn't talk to people a whole lot in your days.

I'm with you %100 King Kabuki. I definitally think that Rio did a great job here and there should be a matter of patience that needs to be offered on the part of the buyer. This was not Rio's falt, there a dealer and someone elses product was defective. I don't see how there in the wrong here at all. Big props to Rio, I'm still supporting you guys and encourage others to do the same. And in the future I think matters like this can be resolved privatly first and then publically if needed.

Kabuki, you dont know me so dont pass judgement on me.

I dont really see tho, what I did that was so spoiled. I didnt ask for the shirt for free. I simply would have liked for a replacement to be sent while the defective one was being processed. As I said, this isnt going to be something that's resolved in a week unless RFW makes a special effort to do so. With mail times being what they are, etc.. it's just going to take time..

First of all, your need to reply in this manner is implicative enough. Because if you read what I stated I mentioned that the spoiled nature of American culture was non-specific to anyone in the thread. Don't let your guilty conscience convince you I'm passing judgement. You took initiative to come on here and begin a thread Publically expressing your disappointment (not to mention the use of the word "EXTREMELY" in your thread-title, which gives the impression you're ready to burn down a building), which garners a reaction from the Public, the very people you're expressing your disappointment to. Take responsibility for the reactions you get (which you have done thus far) as opposed to letting it get to you if not everyone agrees with you.

But you do need to recognize something, and you've given me your own words with which to point it out:

I've watched RFW bend over backwards for people here.. Ive seen them reimburse people for products they arent happy with and allow people to keep the products, Ive seen them send out new product no questions asked when something was "lost in the mail" so I mean, I kind of expected a little more than "Well, just send it back and we'll send you another shirt we have in stock of refund you."

What is being lost by your own statement and sentiment is that these are examples of Rio going OUT OF THEIR WAY to satisfy customers. Not following specific Company Protocol, but just doing favors for people despite what I can imagine, is an already trying enough business existence. NO ONE has the right to EXPECT what could be considered "special treatment" on a general basis. At the same time NO ONE should make "special treatment" a standard in business practice because it does indeed give people the impression this is to be expected, and thus, whenever it cannot be accomplished, people want to REFUSE FURTHER BUSINESS. Which means that Rio is also in a sense shooting themselves in the foot possibly by going above-and-beyond the call of duty one-too-many times. See what I'm getting at here?

Rio is not a perfect Company. Despite what you've seen it's altogether IMPOSSIBLE to have 100% satisfied customers AND those who get special or elite treatment without anything ever falling through the cracks. Yes it sucks that perhaps you are their .5% of disappointed customers who fell through the cracks of business policy, but that you are willing to end a business relationship on a one-time experience speaks for why that .5% is often disregarded in common business. I for one, wouldn't necessarily END business terms on this, especially if I've done business with them before and it went along fine. I could see if you are a one-time customer and the ONE experience you have is bad. But to dump them because of ONE incident is just a little too idealistic a standard.

I'd just like to chime in, I got the blue/white GP shirt from CascaGrossa last night, and it came through fine, no problems with the print peeling or anything like that. I could see how another one might have stuck together if exposed to extreme heat or something, though. I'll post some pics and such of the shirt later on this weekend.

Wow someone should close this thread now. King Kabuki and RFW already owned this thread to shreads.

Nah man, if I close it people will bitch about what an asshole I am who closes the thread with his own words. lol

On a sidenote, and completely off the subject. I was in-line today at Taco Bell (they only have TWO remotely healthy things on their menu and as soon as I walk in this one by my store they pretty much don't even ask what I want anymore, they just make it) and this woman was loosing her fucking mind. Apparently she ordered a chicken burrito, in the drive-through, got it home, ate like fucking half of it, realized it was steak, GOT BACK IN HER CAR...DROVE ALL THE WAY BACK UP THERE...and was cursing out the manager. She refused A) her money back, B) another burrito, C) to ever come back to that Taco Bell again. What she wanted? I don't know. The manager asked her repeatedly, she said she wanted the names of the girl she talked to when she CALLED THEM ABOUT THEIR SUCKY BURRITO, and the manager she asked to speak to. My guess is she was going to hire a hitman to take the motherfuckers out.

She's lucky I wasn't the manager. I would have said "so let me get this straight ma'am...you bought this, ate half of it, then got in your car and drove all the way back up here to yell at me....over a burrito." Then I would have asked her what was wrong, seriously, no one can be THAT MAD over a fucking burrito. NOR the $3 it cost.

**EDIT - OH YEAH!! How could I forget. All this time, she was HOLDING A KID. I felt so sorry for him. He's either going to grow up to be terribly insecure, or a horrible bitter prick.

Subsequently the guy in-front of me also threw a hissy-fit when the kid handed him his Tacos in a bag. "IF SHE ASKED FOR IT FOR HERE WHY IS IT IN A BAG!?!?" The kid said sorry and put it on a tray. The dude GOT MORE PISSED and said "I'F WE'RE NOT LISTENING THEN WE'RE HAVING A PROBLEM HERE."

I swear I would have shut the place down and said "fuck all of you, cook your own fucking food." But instead I just told the kid he was doing a good job and thanked him.

King Kabuki said:
Nah man, if I close it people will bitch about what an asshole I am who closes the thread with his own words. lol

On a sidenote, and completely off the subject. I was in-line today at Taco Bell (they only have TWO remotely healthy things on their menu and as soon as I walk in this one by my store they pretty much don't even ask what I want anymore, they just make it) and this woman was loosing her fucking mind. Apparently she ordered a chicken burrito, in the drive-through, got it home, ate like fucking half of it, realized it was steak, GOT BACK IN HER CAR...DROVE ALL THE WAY BACK UP THERE...and was cursing out the manager. She refused A) her money back, B) another burrito, C) to ever come back to that Taco Bell again. What she wanted? I don't know. The manager asked her repeatedly, she said she wanted the names of the girl she talked to when she CALLED THEM ABOUT THEIR SUCKY BURRITO, and the manager she asked to speak to. My guess is she was going to hire a hitman to take the motherfuckers out.

She's lucky I wasn't the manager. I would have said "so let me get this straight ma'am...you bought this, ate half of it, then got in your car and drove all the way back up here to yell at me....over a burrito." Then I would have asked her what was wrong, seriously, no one can be THAT MAD over a fucking burrito. NOR the $3 it cost.

**EDIT - OH YEAH!! How could I forget. All this time, she was HOLDING A KID. I felt so sorry for him. He's either going to grow up to be terribly insecure, or a horrible bitter prick.

Subsequently the guy in-front of me also threw a hissy-fit when the kid handed him his Tacos in a bag. "IF SHE ASKED FOR IT FOR HERE WHY IS IT IN A BAG!?!?" The kid said sorry and put it on a tray. The dude GOT MORE PISSED and said "I'F WE'RE NOT LISTENING THEN WE'RE HAVING A PROBLEM HERE."

I swear I would have shut the place down and said "fuck all of you, cook your own fucking food." But instead I just told the kid he was doing a good job and thanked him.
this is the north american Wal-Mart ideology at its best. satisfaction gaurenteed no matter what, and thats the bottom line. sure, customers can make ridiculous claims, excuses and demands, but they're always right and they always get what they want, which is bullshit. if i was ever a manager of a retail chain like walmart (god forbid) id tell people to thier faces "no, you're wrong, and i wont do that for you" then instinctivly they will respond "im never shopping here again." i would respond, "good, this is walmart, we're a billion dollar organization that always turns a profit, and the loss of your $13 purchase of sponge bob floormats wont make me sleep less at night let alone shut down the store."

Rotund Grappler said:
this is the north american Wal-Mart ideology at its best. satisfaction gaurenteed no matter what, and thats the bottom line. sure, customers can make ridiculous claims, excuses and demands, but they're always right and they always get what they want, which is bullshit. if i was ever a manager of a retail chain like walmart (god forbid) id tell people to thier faces "no, you're wrong, and i wont do that for you" then instinctivly they will respond "im never shopping here again." i would respond, "good, this is walmart, we're a billion dollar organization that always turns a profit, and the loss of your $13 purchase of sponge bob floormats wont make me sleep less at night let alone shut down the store."

And you know they would have to come back because its Walmart... you can't excape it.

So.. in summary, judging by what everyone here has posted:

1 - I should be happy RFW is even in business.

2 - I should just accept that I got a defective tshirt for $50.00 and be happy that I got it at all.

3 - I shouldnt care it's going to take weeks to resolve this while RFW holds my money.

I still dont see where I was so unreasonable. All I wanted was a non defective tshirt. I didnt want it for free, I didnt want anything extra, I didnt want anyone's firstborn killed.. I just wanted a non defective tshirt that I paid for and waited patiently for. How this is the "Walmart Mentality" escapes me.

Either way, it's irrelevant now. The defective tshirt is on it's way to RFW's New York address and Ive asked for a credit on my card. I ordered another shirt elsewhere so as far as Im concerned, the situation will be closed as soon as RFW credits my account.

As far as my decision not to shop with RFW again.. thats just what it is, it's my decision. I won't shop at Best Buy now because I think their customer service sucks. It's either Circuit City or online. No real difference here.. I'm sure my business wont be missed by RFW.. Ive only ordered a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff over the years.. a drop in the bucket to them.

Finally, unlike most of you, Im actually old enough to remember what good customer service is. I remember the days when yea, the customer was always right. I worked in retail when most of you were still in grade school. I do agree that over the years "the customer is always right" has been abused severly by consumers. I also have seen the shift away from this to "we dont care if we have your business at all because someone else will take your place." Best Buy is the king of this. I can't say I blame business for this but I do think that there are situations where customer service should still be considered.. everyone is not out to demand the world from these companies, they just want a little consideration.

Like I said, I dont really see where I asked for anything out of the way. I have zero problem sending back the shirt, hell, it's already sent. I just expected a little more in the way of a solution instead of what I got. This has already drug on for weeks while I waited for the shirt to begin with. Now I have to wait even longer to get my money back for the shirt. It would not have put RFW out of business if they had just mailed me another shirt. They chose not to. That's cool.. I'll just chose to spend my MMA gear money elsewhere in the future.. somewhere where the customer is taken care of. It's easy to love a company when you never have a problem with them. They ship stuff on time, the stuff is good quality.. everyone is happy. But as soon as there is a problem, you get to see what the company is really made of. I can't fault RFW for their policies, again, I just feel like given the situation, more should have been done.

Holy shit man. It's not that what you're asking for is unreasonable. It's because you're ceasing business with a reputable Company after ONE bad experience. If you're so old and mature, accept that that's just stupid and childish.

Not everyone has to do what the "norm" considers right, sometimes, that's wrong. You make Rio's approach sound almost Demonic when we can all read right there that they did their best. If their best wasn't good enough for YOU, that's YOUR problem, not THEIRS.

Besides it's just a fucking t-shirt. I've lost more money than $50 playing damn skeeball at amusement parks only to win a fucking back-scratcher that I could have gotten at the dollar-store.

King Kabuki said:
Holy shit man. It's not that what you're asking for is unreasonable. It's because you're ceasing business with a reputable Company after ONE bad experience. If you're so old and mature, accept that that's just stupid and childish.

Not everyone has to do what the "norm" considers right, sometimes, that's wrong. You make Rio's approach sound almost Demonic when we can all read right there that they did their best. If their best wasn't good enough for YOU, that's YOUR problem, not THEIRS.

Besides it's just a fucking t-shirt. I've lost more money than $50 playing damn skeeball at amusement parks only to win a fucking back-scratcher that I could have gotten at the dollar-store.

Thats just it, though... its NOT their best.

Read through some of the other problem threads and see the stuff they have done for others. They have done things for others here where I clearly thought people were scamming them.. stuff that I would have NEVER have done in my business.

Either way, dont matter.. I'm sorry you feel like Im out of line. I'm not trying to be difficult. All I wanted was a non defective tshirt without having to wait another 3 weeks for it. You're right, tho, it's not about the money.. $50.00 wont even buy me a set of wheels for my inlines.. it's more about my expectations not being met based on what I have seen on this forum. RFW's problems have been few and far between here and that's excellent for them. Every time I have seen a problem posted here, it's resolved quickly and usually in an "over the top" manner by RFW. For some reason, my situation wasnt. I didnt want "over the top".. I just wanted what I paid for. I dunno.. maybe they thought I was trying to scam them since no one else has had this problem.. either way, doesnt matter..

Please leave the thread open long enough for me to post when this is resolved and my credit card is credited.

Thanks

*eyeroll*

Now you suspect them of suspecting YOU with a scam. No. This can't get anymore plain, you just seem to want so very badly to be completely justified. I already explained to you about why you saw different treatment. Quite convenient that you ignored that altogether and brought the point back up.

They are not perfect man, it's as simple as that.

Rio explained it though I think, but it's something you didn't consider. They themselves kind of got fucked out of the whole ordeal if you read the post by them above. They got this shirt from WAND manufacturers and didn't have the time to inspect them, so the problem of this ONE shirt being defective is, for them, possibly a little bigger than just this one incident. They might be dealing with a whole batch of defective shirts getting sent to people (hence their request to have it back, had they inspected it, I am certain this matter would have been resolved more timely, but they have to assure they aren't going to get the same number of complaints like this as shirts that went out, which is going to be for them the higher priority unfortunately). But that happens. The world is an imperfect place.

You just don't abandon people over shit like this. What if I knew you and all our lives you were this decent hard-working guy who never backed down from being there for me. Then I ask you for a shirt and figure since I know you, and I cut your grass for a whole year, you should give me the shirt no problem. You explain to me that you can't, and I say "fuck you, you're not my friend."

That would be wrong.

King Kabuki said:
I've lost more money than $50 playing damn skeeball at amusement parks only to win a fucking back-scratcher that I could have gotten at the dollar-store.

Me too, but it was a Bugs Bunny stuffed animal and I got teh saix afterwards.

Fuck this shit, I am starting the RFW support wave.

Me too, but it was a Bugs Bunny stuffed animal and I got teh saix afterwards.

Brandinho KO1 myself at Skeeball.

when you order a it should arrive teh way thatit is presented inthe picture, its that simple, i knowwhatyou mean ivehadto dealwith mma gear severaltimes, cos they getsome cool stuff no one else has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back