EXTREMELY disappointed in new Wand shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
KungFuCow said:
Thats just it, though... its NOT their best.

Read through some of the other problem threads and see the stuff they have done for others. They have done things for others here where I clearly thought people were scamming them.. stuff that I would have NEVER have done in my business.

Either way, dont matter.. I'm sorry you feel like Im out of line. I'm not trying to be difficult. All I wanted was a non defective tshirt without having to wait another 3 weeks for it. You're right, tho, it's not about the money.. $50.00 wont even buy me a set of wheels for my inlines.. it's more about my expectations not being met based on what I have seen on this forum. RFW's problems have been few and far between here and that's excellent for them. Every time I have seen a problem posted here, it's resolved quickly and usually in an "over the top" manner by RFW. For some reason, my situation wasnt. I didnt want "over the top".. I just wanted what I paid for. I dunno.. maybe they thought I was trying to scam them since no one else has had this problem.. either way, doesnt matter..

Please leave the thread open long enough for me to post when this is resolved and my credit card is credited.

Thanks

Sir we got the shirt in , thanks for your comprehension , we did inspect it and the problem was that the screen print got stick on other silks , that happens when you, sometimes, fold a shirt without drying properly not a poor screen print or quality shirt, but overall yours was the only one. We were the first ones to get a hold of the first 100 out of 1000's manufactured. We are sending this shirt back to the manufacturer, they are already aware of this situation but the sales director is traveling on vacation so we will bring that up later on.

The funds have been credited back to your account, you can go ahead and close this thread now, if you wish. For us to ship another one again like we had said before, it will cost around $25 and it will take 5-7 days.

Thanks one more time ,for those warriors that jumped into this thread and supported us , bottom line of it , we got a lot of new sherdoggers !!! Thanks ALL!!!

TEAM RFW

As stated above, RFW has refunded me on this order.

Thanks, RFW

sucks for you... stop crying

No, what'll suck for you is if you don't stop trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back