Exposing the Grift: Go Woke Go Broke

It is a mono culture and it does act idiotic and it is identity essentialist idiocy.
That's a lovely word salad. Dodge noted from earlier, by the way.

It'll suck for likely the same reasons Ubisoft's other games have been, but I'm not gonna repeat what myself and others have said for 20+ pages again

Have they gone broke like the phrase says.
The phrase doesnt refer to a company going out of business because they did something woke. The idea is that whatever the product is (Like a movie, or a dick tucking childs bathing suit) is going to lose money or not be as profitable as it would be otherwise.

That's a lovely word salad. Dodge noted from earlier, by the way.

It'll suck for likely the same reasons Ubisoft's other games have been, but I'm not gonna repeat what myself and others have said for 20+ pages again
A healthy salad with the vitamins one needs to understand the issue at hand.

Couple of sentences ago their games are mediocre and now they sucked for 20 years? What?

A healthy salad with the vitamins one needs to understand the issue at hand.

Couple of sentences ago their games are mediocre and now they sucked for 20 years? What?
Okay, so you're what I suspected, I'm done replying to you then

Okay, so you're what I suspected, I'm done replying to you then
Yeah am not your standard no spine internet weakling that submits as soon as someone calls him racist or a bro.

If you put me on ignore i will make it mutual.

The phrase doesnt refer to a company going out of business because they did something woke. The idea is that whatever the product is (Like a movie, or a dick tucking childs bathing suit) is going to lose money or not be as profitable as it would be otherwise.

So, it should be "go woke, lose money."

So, it should be "go woke, lose money."
I mean, how pedantic do you want to get? When you were in school did you argue that your buddy was actually in fact, not too cool for school? Which would be impossible because your school had internal heating?

Do you often disagree with applying the term "double trouble" because it's akt-choo-lly only 50% more trouble?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventureseeker64
Back