Explain why Holly doesn't get taken down and her arm broken by Rhonda

jessica eye is a blown up 125'er and i daresay would be a hell of a test for holm and imo would beat her. holm really has nothing for ronda. holm will not 1 punch ko rousey. ronda will get the clinch, holm will go for a ride, then tap. first round. unless they bring holm up slowly.

zingano is the only person i see having anything for ronda. she is very tough. good clichwork. that might see her through it if she can learn how to neutralize armbars, learn good armbar counters and maybe beat rousey up a bit on the cage.

I've been watching Holly's fights and she is a phenomenal striker, infinitely better than Rhonda.

No, she isn't.

Not for MMA anyways. She's struggled to finish fighters (and in some cases didn't) that Ronda would finish inside a round. Striking.

Lol at the people saying Rhonda would light holly up on the feet .

I think holly takes this

I think Holly's best chance is to hit Rousey HARD right away. Rousey has never been too hurt in a fight, and if Holly can hurt her early it may bring Rousey's ability to get the fight to the ground down a bit.

If the fight does happen I would hope Holly trains pretty much nothing but TDD, because if she can keep it standing it will be an interesting fight.

I think Holly's best chance is to hit Rousey HARD right away.

Well, no kidding. It's just that Holm's previous fights doesn't exactly lead me to believe she's able to do so. She might tag her - but we all know what's gonna happen once she does.

Holly is a good striker but overrated . Miriam Nakamoto kills Holly on the feet whilst looking infinitely hotter doing it.

Also her glaring weakness is an area where Ronda is a master. This a complete mismatch, Holly hasn't even fought particularly tough opponents yet?

Because she taps before it breaks.

Just like we were talking about an OLYMPIC WRESTLER in Cormier that Jones just outwrestled. How does a guy like Gus with no wrestling background stuff Jones takedowns better than Cormier, an Olympian does? Because it's a different game in there. Chael Sonnen outstruck Anderson Silva on the feet in their 1st fight. Nobody would EVER call him a better striker, but when it's a fight, you have to account for the threat of takedowns and who is the more complete fighter. I'm telling you right know, Rousey would outstrike Holm. It's a lock.

I don't care about your achievements in other martial arts, doesn't mean it translates to making you the best in MMA. It has become clear to me that you don't watch MMA period if you don't realize this fact because this very fact was proven just 2 weeks ago when Jones outwrestled Cormier. I, on the other hand, have seen several of Holm's fights.

The gap between Jones wrestling and Cormiers isn't as wide as the gap in Holms striking and Rouseys. Holms is lightyears ahead of Ronda in the stand up.

Because Ronda wants to prove she's a better striker than Holm is as well. And she is. Ronda via TKO in the 1st round.

Crazy talk. Rousey will secure the takedown early. No way she trades with her for an extend period of time.

Holms is lightyears ahead of Ronda in the stand up.

No, she isn't. Not for MMA.

Holm has struggled to finish opponents in MMA (and in some cases didn't) that Ronda would/could finish by strikes inside the first round.

Holms KOs her in blistering fashion.
I saw Ronda getting outstruck by somebody, forget who it was, but Rondas reactions was to turn her head, make some scrunched up face and stick her arms out like some chick on fear factor sticking her hand in a bowl of bull penises.
Definitely not what to do in a fight.
I think she still won but who cares. Inferior fighting in an inferior sport.

No, she isn't. Not for MMA.

Holm has struggled to finish opponents in MMA (and in some cases didn't) that Ronda would/could finish by strikes inside the first round.

7 fights. 6 knockouts.

Grappling reigns supreme in WMMA because women have no power behind their strikes. Ray Rice can knock them out, but they can't knock each other out.

This is why Ronda is unbeatable. Her grappling is lightyears better than anyone else's, and she is a genuine A level athetle, the only one in the UFC.

First round armbar.

7 fights. 6 knockouts.

0.jpg

7 fights. 6 knockouts.

7 fights. 0 top 20 BW opponents.

Most of them were also finished in the 2nd round or later so she'll never put away R3 of all people 'early' as some are predicting.

Back