exercises to do in jail

IMustBreakYou said:
bro it's county but I don't know Urban if that's a joking comment about the domestic battery b/c it is funny. But it's total bull shit charges. My ex hit me with a car, through bleach on me, hit me with a dog chain, hit me with a flash light in the head.. My only crime is being an idiot and staying with the bitch after she hit me and I grab her to just restrain her and take the weapons away from her and then when I thought it was cool she called the cops on me and told them I hit her a couple times. A few times she called the cops I didn't even know she had. So I spent Thanks giving in Jail got thrown out of my county, and have paid 5,000 dollars in lawyer fees. And now going to have a record and spend who knows how long in jail. So I am not an asshole white trash women beater.

Hey if that's all true then you should set the bitch up when you get out. Arm your mate with a camcorder, go round. Get your friend into a suitably covert location. Provoke her, doesn't sound too hard from what you said and make sure you catch it all with your cam. Then she'll be doing jail time.

Jail is where inmates await trial and do small sentences in what county people call a House of Correction(usually less then 2yrs) Prison is where people are convicted and are serving sentences of 2 yrs or more.

I have this sick feeling that doing burpees in the "yard" in jail is gonna get you, well you know, your cornhole ripped open. Dude, burpees are so not cool. Ask Sonny what the silouhette looks like when people are walking by. Scrap the advice and walk around with shit hanging out of your ass.

Jail-do the burpees

prison-no burpees

Sorry i shouldn't joke around. Good luck bro. Be a good time to work on your grip training.

Urban said:
[Area in quotes from above link]
"At this prison, you weren't considered to be a "man" unless you could do 20 descending sets without stopping. To be able to do 20 descending sets without stopping was sort of a rite of passage or initiation into someone who deserves some respect from the other inmates. If you could do 25 sets you were considered to be pretty tough and people though twice about messing with you. And if you could do 30 sets you were labeled a bona fide stud and given much respect.

So I guess if any of you guys plan on going to maximum security prison for a while you better work up to those 20 sets, lest you rely on protection from your new boyfriend who can easily pump out 30 sets. "

Well "I must break you", just in case they send you there I'd start practicing... a few times a day. Have you considered loading on roids to get an advantage? Not many times I condone their use, but in the choice between back pimples and someone poking your dark thing it doesn't look like to hard of a choice.

difference between jail and prison is that the people you run into in prison have been there for years and may never get out, and have all kinds of shit rigged up to make their life the best it can be on the inside, which means making everyone else's life shitty. in jail everybody is new and nobody knows what to do so you are a lot safer because there arent established groups you have to pay homage to or get gang raped by. jail is a lot safer place to be because the guards dont tend to be as disgruntled either.

never read this but might be worth looking at:
charles bronson's solitary fitness book
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/19...103-3661638-5212604?s=books&v=glance&n=283155
103-3661638-5212604
103-3661638-5212604

Dude, I'm just messing with you. My friend went to jail for a month and it was cake. Nothing. Nobody screwed with him and he didn't mess with anyone either. He's a big kid but I don't think that had anything to do with it. Is there any chance you can avoid going altogether. Is this your first offense.

By the way, if a girl is hitting you with all that stuff, dog chains, etc. Get the HELL out of there. What were you thinking man. She is obviously insane. I know this won't win me many friends but If a girl was whipping me with a dog chain I would have no problem shoveing her ass to the floor. Don't continue beating her but you do have the right to protect yourself, and if someone is hitting you with a chain, it's a little different than a girl slapping you, where you can just walk away.

OH sorry, and to add to my last post, NO i have NEVER hit a women in my life. I do not condone it either. I hope people read my above post as the way it was meant.

rickdog said:
If a girl was whipping me with a dog chain I would have no problem shoveing her ass to the floor.
interesting... normally I just say "thank you mistress" and the beating continues...

I'd rather not have my wife beaters gaining strength. Loser.

There is this legend, whether myth or true, that lottaf people in Prison are looking for assholes[literally]. But when did this come from? I mean..a murderer, durg trafficker or kidnapper who gets locked up for a long time becomes queer? Shouldn't the % of homos inside be the same as that in general population?

thecas said:
There is this legend, whether myth or true, that lottaf people in Prison are looking for assholes[literally]. But when did this come from? I mean..a murderer, durg trafficker or kidnapper who gets locked up for a long time becomes queer? Shouldn't the % of homos inside be the same as that in general population?

i think lack of pussy makes men do crazy things. lots of crimes are against women, so they have a hard time controlling themselves.

Its not a freaking myth dude. People like sex, and when it comes down to it, under those circumstances, most of us propably would do a lot of crazy shit to get a few seconds relief. To forget that your in hell on earth, etc. Its all about closing the eyes and pretending its a girl dude!;)

krellik said:
Its not a freaking myth dude. People like sex, and when it comes down to it, under those circumstances, most of us propably would do a lot of crazy shit to get a few seconds relief. To forget that your in hell on earth, etc. Its all about closing the eyes and pretending its a girl dude!;)
Man, that is the sickest thing I've read in a long time. I'm not saying you are wrong but dam is that sick.

Thanks I appreciate the advice. I'm just worried about losing my body b/c I make my living with it and I'm going to owe a lot of money when I get out. I could maximally spend 3 yrs. State attorney wants to give me 6 mths but I'm thinking less like I said 30- 90 days. My cousin got stabbed in jail but I'm not worried to be honest. I'm trained for 10 yrs in boxing and grappling and been in plenty of fights. Not afraid of giving or taking a beating.

So I'm going to do burpees, pistols, pushups, pull ups, hand stand pushups, arm wrestle maybe.

Oh yeah and I have plenty of witnesses even some that are unbias but they can't be used only if I go to court not during plea agreements. If it goes to court it's going to cost me another 5 grand, and if I lose I could spend up to three years in maybe prison not jail. Sometimes life is not fair my friends.

Back