News Ex UFC Mayhem Miller Jail!

Denny and Alvarez were on this show? Was every pro a big name? I don't remember that. Aw it says video unavailable.
Think they always had a fighter from either EliteXC (Bonello, Shields) or StrikeForce (Alvarez, AA, Conor Heun).

PbP of the vid is that Tony pretty much gets outstruck and rocked by the Bully until he throws a headkick out of sheer frustration. Headkicks were against the rules of the show cuz rookies would have a hard time defending them, probably break their forearms or something, so the bully ended up getting the 5K. Think he gave it to the guy he was bullying because "he didn't win it", but I might be mixing that up with another episode.

It was a pretty damn entertaining show.

Think they always had a fighter from either EliteXC (Bonello, Shields) or StrikeForce (Alvarez, AA, Conor Heun).

PbP of the vid is that Tony pretty much gets outstruck and rocked by the Bully until he throws a headkick out of sheer frustration. Headkicks were against the rules of the show cuz rookies would have a hard time defending them, probably break their forearms or something, so the bully ended up getting the 5K. Think he gave it to the guy he was bullying because "he didn't win it", but I might be mixing that up with another episode.

It was a pretty damn entertaining show.
Never heard of Heun, but that's funny and crazy. Arlovski? Jake Shields? lol

He's probably bipolar, and this is why he seems to go through these cycles. His personality always came across as manic to me.

The reality is, bipolar disorder is not uncommon among entertainers, and sports competitors. Ferguson seems the same way.

Sounds like me. My 3 longest term GFs were either heavily medicated or fucked up on other shit. But they were freaks in bed so it made the experiences worth it. Now I just feel old and tired of all the bullshit.
Yeah, based in your username I'm guessing I'm only a year younger than you and like to think I'm done with it but the last couple of years I've found myself jumping from one crazy early to mid 20 year old to the next, I've been smart enough to avoid getting attached though at least.

My stories similar to yours though, it was my 3 longest term relationships but they weren't medicated or anything and actually only got officially diagnosed after we broke up and I foolishly (since it ruined my chances of ever getting them back) told them I felt they should talk to a doctor for medication to treat Bi-Polar disorder and explained why. Turns out I was right in all 3 cases, lol.

I find myself longing for a normal stable relationship lately but I'm not sure if that will ever happen for me based on my life pattern. Still have faith though, haha.

The first goal is to make sure the public is safe, and if he has a mental disorder, which I suspect is bipolar disorder, he absolutely needs to be on medication.

Mayhem has a criminal history. Most mentally ill people don't live, and thrive with mental illness. They suffer, and refuse to take their medication. Again, this isn't about what you want, but the threat you pose to the general public.

The greater good will always outweigh the will of the few.
I said I'd throw him in a jail cell for 18 months alone. And my first instant thought like others when you first read the Title was he's fucked up so many times no way he is avoiding jail or is not on probation already. Right now he is on a probation hold and won't even be allowed bail. I know more than you do about all of the above. He won't even see a judge for a couple weeks. No 72 hour window for probation violators. Never been on probation, but.. I know them.. I know the system. I know the law. I know a lot. You have to earn/ learn that shit the hard way.

That was the man, Tony Bonello. Also known for jawing at Murilo and then getting rape choked.
I dont know anything about that but out of curiosity I checked Tony's wiki and it said Murilo ko'd him and Rolles Gracie choked him. Or is there another story behind it? Im also from around Bondi and I'm surprised I haven't heard more about him. Might ask Dad and hear if there are any stories.

I dont know anything about that but out of curiosity I checked Tony's wiki and it said Murilo ko'd him and Rolles Gracie choked him. Or is there another story behind it? Im also from around Bondi and I'm surprised I haven't heard more about him. Might ask Dad and hear if there are any stories.
Bonello also used to do worked fights, I can’t remember what ones exactly but he fought in a few fixed fights as well.

I used to train with him in Las Vegas. I didn't know him socially but we did end up in the same places sometimes.

I can say he is legit unbalanced. He was always a character but his impulse control levels were low. He is not a stupid person and he is pretty friendly.

I got the sense he had substance abuse problems or was under some kind of medication.

Either way - he's a good guy, a good fighter, and an entertaining personality. Sucks he is going to jail. Again.

Didn't a bully beat a pro on that show? 12 years ago but I'm pretty sure.

Yea it was a stupid match up. I believe it was 155 light weight Thomas Denny vs a bully that was a clear muscular heavyweight. I think he even had some fighting experience. Denny couldn't do shit to him, and the bully cleaned up. Technique can only get you so far.

Edit: Found it.

Yea it was a stupid match up. I believe it was 155 light weight Thomas Denny vs a bully that was a clear muscular heavyweight. I think he even had some fighting experience. Denny couldn't do shit to him, and the bully cleaned up. Technique can only get you so far.

Edit: Found it.

Why all these videos unavailable??

Didn’t he do an interview from jail?
He's done a few. Adam Hunter MMA roasted podacst had him on a few weeks ago. He was supposed to be out later this year. I don't know if that article is up to date.

Why all these videos unavailable??
Maybe it's a regional thing. Works fine for me. Such a stupid match up. They had Arlovski on earlier in the season fighting some fat kid. He would have been a better match up.

You don't get raped in jail. Unless you're a real bitch or chocolate. Plus people in jail aren't beating up a bjj black belt/former.top 10 fighter

Maybe thats the difference between prison and jail but if you are imprisoned in gang controlled environments my guess was that the ability to defend/attack doesnt mean shit as a single person. Three 1,60m loosers with shivs would end someone just as quick if he was world champ.

Man, I remember when he came back to the UFC and fought Bisping. He totally handled Bisping in the first round and looked real good. But he blew his load, gassed and Bisping took over. I always wonder if he had've won that fight, how different his story might've turned out.

He looked like shit in that fight. I remember that at the weigh ins he looked extremely lean and fit, then came to fight 24 hours later totally flushed and packing a huge muffin top. Very weird.

13th is a 2016 American documentary by director Ava DuVernay. The film explores the "intersection of race, justice, and mass incarceration in the United States;"[3] it is titled after the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, adopted in 1865, which abolished slavery throughout the United States and ended involuntary servitude except as a punishment for conviction of a crime.

DuVernay contends that slavery has been perpetuated since the end of the American Civil War through criminalizing behavior and enabling police to arrest poor freedmen and force them to work for the state under convict leasing; suppression of African Americans by disenfranchisement, lynchings and Jim Crow; politicians declaring a war on drugs that weigh more heavily on minority communities and, by the late 20th century, mass incarceration of people of color in the United States. She examines the prison-industrial complex and the emerging detention-industrial complex, discussing how much money is being made by corporations from such incarcerations.

13th garnered acclaim from a number of film critics. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature at the 89th Academy Awards, and won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special at the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards.[4] On the other hand, New York magazine film critic David Edelstein writing in Vulture noted: "You’d think from 13th that crime didn’t exist."[5]
Does watching that, and agreeing with the hard data, much like "The Invisible War," make me an SJW pussy? I don't need a documentary I spent 20% of my life incarcerated, I'm white and I got fucked. But I do tell DA's to fuck their faces in courtrooms if they deserve it and I had no money or support. If you're broke you're as bad as being a minority. Trust me, I've lived in ICE units for up to a year, it's really fucked up for poor minorites, especially the ICEers with no civil rights. What's really fucked up is when the Mexican family sells their house for legal fees and the dude loses anyway and they are now homeless. It's insidious too. Every day I was in I could have taken the felony and walked out the door like 98% do. I guess I'm in the 2%. I saw Mexican and black kids 18 taking strikes after 2 days in jail every single day of the week. I saw Laos and Viet gangbangers get 25 to life at 20. Shit is insidious. They don't want you now, if you're a minority, you probably have no money and will take the deal. They want you when they can send you away for a long time with CA's 3-strike law. Like you have no idea what you're talking about and you're calling other people shitty. You're an ignorant fool.
<bball1>
lol i ain't reading all that wtf

He has always been that crazy.
At first audience thought it was just a colorful character but the man had a pretty fuckd up chilhood that made him like that.
See any of his fights, he always made weird antics which were early signs of his juvenile dementia

Back