News Ex UFC Mayhem Miller Jail!

Never stick your dick into crazy

Shit can get weird
Trust me bro, I know. I seem to have a thing for Bi-Polar chicks, lol, although I never know that until it's already too late unfortunately and have spent sometime in that "dark place".

Not quite to Mayhems extent though but illogical choices made by crazy women fucks up my brain for a while after it all falls apart, I can't stand things that don't make any sense and problems I can't find a way to solve, lol, it's a problem.

it wasn't even that he blew his load. his knee blew out after the 1st round and he became a sitting duck

Oh, okay. Didn't remember that. Thought he just gassed out and Bisping took over with his good cardio. Sucks for Miller.

Wah white people are to blame for all my problems wah

News flash bro, now that trump is president we dont have to pretend to care about your feelings anymore. Stop.blaming entire races of people bc you're a shitty person. It isn't our fault and we arent going to pretend like it is so you can feel better.

Man up princess lmao
13th is a 2016 American documentary by director Ava DuVernay. The film explores the "intersection of race, justice, and mass incarceration in the United States;"[3] it is titled after the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, adopted in 1865, which abolished slavery throughout the United States and ended involuntary servitude except as a punishment for conviction of a crime.

DuVernay contends that slavery has been perpetuated since the end of the American Civil War through criminalizing behavior and enabling police to arrest poor freedmen and force them to work for the state under convict leasing; suppression of African Americans by disenfranchisement, lynchings and Jim Crow; politicians declaring a war on drugs that weigh more heavily on minority communities and, by the late 20th century, mass incarceration of people of color in the United States. She examines the prison-industrial complex and the emerging detention-industrial complex, discussing how much money is being made by corporations from such incarcerations.

13th garnered acclaim from a number of film critics. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature at the 89th Academy Awards, and won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special at the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards.[4] On the other hand, New York magazine film critic David Edelstein writing in Vulture noted: "You’d think from 13th that crime didn’t exist."[5]
Does watching that, and agreeing with the hard data, much like "The Invisible War," make me an SJW pussy? I don't need a documentary I spent 20% of my life incarcerated, I'm white and I got fucked. But I do tell DA's to fuck their faces in courtrooms if they deserve it and I had no money or support. If you're broke you're as bad as being a minority. Trust me, I've lived in ICE units for up to a year, it's really fucked up for poor minorites, especially the ICEers with no civil rights. What's really fucked up is when the Mexican family sells their house for legal fees and the dude loses anyway and they are now homeless. It's insidious too. Every day I was in I could have taken the felony and walked out the door like 98% do. I guess I'm in the 2%. I saw Mexican and black kids 18 taking strikes after 2 days in jail every single day of the week. I saw Laos and Viet gangbangers get 25 to life at 20. Shit is insidious. They don't want you now, if you're a minority, you probably have no money and will take the deal. They want you when they can send you away for a long time with CA's 3-strike law. Like you have no idea what you're talking about and you're calling other people shitty. You're an ignorant fool.

Last edited:
The CB Dolloway fight is what fucked him up and Dana being a guppy bitch post bisping fight. I remember mayhem in his post fight interview from the bisping bout saying he wants to improve and next time he’d be better, Dana does the post fight presser saying shit like “ with that standup I don’t think I’d even give this guy another chance “ Gives him the fight vs Dolloway and had CB rocked multiple times but blew out his knee mid fight. Even had him rocked with the injury but could never capitalize due to it. I blame the red goof and the 55th mma fighter that got to fuck Demi Lovato ( CB Dolloway )

Damn. So he was winning against both Bisping and CB and both times he blew out his knee and ended up losing? That sucks so bad for Miller. He was a good fighter. He really could've went somewhere. Instead he went crazy and now into jail.

But that's what makes crazy girls fun. Just don't keep em around.
Yeah that's the problem though, they are fun enough you actually want to keep them around, or at least I do. Only the crazy ones have ever left me feeling broken when shit ends, everyone else has been easy to let go of.

This unfortunately is my curse, lol.

Oh, okay. Didn't remember that. Thought he just gassed out and Bisping took over with his good cardio. Sucks for Miller.
Nah another poster pointed out that I was confusing the Bisping fight with the CB Dolloway one right after it. I was wrong, Bisping just worked his ass fair and square lol

Yeah that's the problem though, they are fun enough you actually want to keep them around, or at least I do. Only the crazy ones have ever left me feeling broken when shit ends, everyone else has been easy to let go of.

This unfortunately is my curse, lol.

Sounds like me. My 3 longest term GFs were either heavily medicated or fucked up on other shit. But they were freaks in bed so it made the experiences worth it. Now I just feel old and tired of all the bullshit.

He's trying to get him some real estate on Skid Row in LA

Dont know mate, didn't watch many. I remember one time the bully was getting it over the pro but then he cheated and head kicked the bully (was against the rules) and won. The show wasn't that bad as Martial Arts humbles some people.
I'll always love the name, but I do miss the Johnny Walker AV, but, I do suppose that had a shelf-life. Male stripper and all. But that was fun while it lasted.

The pro got pissed and kicked the bully in the head lol.

I'll always love the name, but I do miss the Johnny Walker AV, but, I do suppose that had a shelf-life. Male stripper and all. But that was fun while it lasted.

I had to change my AV bc I lost a bet in rugby but I will try and find it again for his next fight.

Anyway, Jason will be getting his butt rearranged for about a year.
Do you remember this whole thing about this guy being like... a professional MMA fighter. Pretty sure he’s gonna be the one doing the plooking. He was 207 lbs for his last fight. Doubt he’ll even try to cut to middleweight for this year long fight. He will be making his heavyweight debut for this one.

The question is will he get credit for time served cause he has already been locked up since October for the same incident. Does that mean he gets out in just a little over 2 months from now?

Last edited:
Didn't a bully beat a pro on that show? 12 years ago but I'm pretty sure.

Not if he's an addict. If I was a DA I'd lobby the judge to give him 18 months in a cell to get clean. Alone. Suffering. Until the man finds jesus and his brain has time to make new pathways and he can learn new coping mechanisms. Just Sayin'. It would likely save his life. Mayhem sober, isn't a problem. Mayhem on speed, coke or heroin? Swat team outside his house. Churches destroyed with nothing taken as he lays there passed out. A psych ward for the criminally insane is much, much worse than jail anyway and he'd be wasted on psyche meds. They'd shoot his crazy capable of great vioence ass in the ass with a mood stabilizer and would barely speak the entire time. Fuck that shit. You can live and function with mental illness. You can even thrive and become a millionaire. More drugs is not the answer. Unless you consider that "living." I'd rather put a bullet in my head.

Felony vandalism and trespassing I fought that case 8 years ago for two years with a PD, no visits, no commissary, nobody knew where I was, and 2k bail. I won. I've done almost 6 years with no criminal record, never convicted or sentenced, no tail, nothing. That's called Bullshit.

You couldn't afford 2k bail?

Man that’s a bummer. That dude had some good bjj.

Well. I hope he finds peace, I guess

At this point in time is this in any way surprising?

He was so good in Strikeforce, could have really been something but Dana hated, and then he had some kind of mental breakdown.

This just shows, if you channel psychotic thoughts into positive things, like Tony, you can achieve great things.

You couldn't afford 2k bail?
I was coming off the booze so hard I had a seizure.No money but I did have a car. Tbh, I could have called and got out, but I knew deep down this my time to get sober. My last time. I was living in bushes by a Little Caesars at the time. (Take that advice if you want all day clean food.)

I quit drinking 8 years ago and now I'm worth almost 2 million. Sold my house though. Hotel jumping like a fool. Still an unhappy asshole though. I traded my relationships for "gambling". I prefer a different phrase but it might inspire others down the path.

Poor? I slept in dumpsters, broke into cars (unlocked), even a drive-thru window at KFC to survive frozen snowy winters. I was a vagrant. I've lived in 5 states. Poor? I was so drunk I didn't change my socks until my skin peeled off my legs and feet at the hospital, like 3 times. I wasn't a total loser I wrote for the local paper, a good one, at 20 until I was too drunk to continue.

Look at me now.

And Physically? I still look and feel 25. Maturity level: 16. MMA Acumen: Yoda.

Last edited:

That was the man, Tony Bonello. Also known for jawing at Murilo and then getting rape choked.

Pro who couldn't submit nor KO the bully was Thomas Denny, will see if I can find the video later. There used to be a bunch of episodes on youtube, but they might have pulled them down throughout the years.

That was the man, Tony Bonello. Also known for jawing at Murilo and then getting rape choked.

Pro who couldn't submit nor KO the bully was Thomas Denny, will see if I can find the video later. There used to be a bunch of episodes on youtube, but they might have pulled them down throughout the years.

Denny and Alvarez were on this show? Was every pro a big name? I don't remember that. Aw it says video unavailable.

Is prison really a non-stop booty buffet? That seems unlikely.

I was coming off the booze so hard I had a seizure.No money but I did have a car. Tbh, I could have called and got out, but I knew deep down this my time to get sober. My last time. I was living in bushes by a Little Caesars at the time. (Take that advice if you want all day clean food.)

I quit drinking 8 years ago and now I'm worth almost 2 million. Sold my house though. Hotel jumping like a fool. Still an unhappy asshole though. I traded my relationships for "gambling". I prefer a different phrase but it might inspire others down the path.

Poor? I slept in dumpsters, broke into cars (unlocked), even a drive-thru window at KFC to survive frozen snowy winters. I was a vagrant. I've lived in 5 states. Poor? I was so drunk I didn't change my socks until my skin peeled off my legs and feet at the hospital, like 3 times.

Look at me now.

And Physically? I still look and feel 25. Maturity level: 16. MMA Acumen: Yoda.

Sounds like you've had a crazy story, mate. From the gutter to the top. Just curious, what did you get into that turned you into a 2 million dollar sherdogger?

Back