News Ex UFC Mayhem Miller Jail!

Didn't they one time find him naked in a church?
Dude needs treatment not jail.

Jason-Mayhem-Miller-9.jpg

You don't get raped in jail. Unless you're a real bitch or chocolate. Plus people in jail aren't beating up a bjj black belt/former.top 10 fighter
lol no one gives a shit about bjj credentials inside those walls.

In fact, they're more likely to test you if you have that reputation. War Machine is probably doing bitch work for the Mexicans inside. Unless you're actually connected like Aleks E.

I cant even blame his behavior on CTE. Mayhem was already crazy.

I would guess that having a fighting career actually kept him out of jail longer. Surprised he hasn't killed anyone yet.

Didn't a bully beat a pro on that show? 12 years ago but I'm pretty sure.

Not if he's an addict. If I was a DA I'd lobby the judge to give him 18 months in a cell to get clean. Alone. Suffering. Until the man finds jesus and his brain has time to make new pathways and he can learn new coping mechanisms. Just Sayin'. It would likely save his life. Mayhem sober, isn't a problem. Mayhem on speed, coke or heroin? Swat team outside his house. Churches destroyed with nothing taken as he lays there passed out. A psych ward for the criminally insane is much, much worse than jail anyway and he'd be wasted on psyche meds. They'd shoot his crazy capable of great vioence ass in the ass with a mood stabilizer and would barely speak the entire time. Fuck that shit. You can live and function with mental illness. You can even thrive and become a millionaire. More drugs is not the answer. Unless you consider that "living." I'd rather put a bullet in my head.

Felony vandalism and trespassing I fought that case 8 years ago for two years with a PD, no visits, no commissary, nobody knew where I was, and 2k bail. I won. I've done almost 6 years with no criminal record, never convicted or sentenced, no tail, nothing. That's called Bullshit.
A bully rocked Eddie Alverez ( I'm pretty sure) and also kind of recall a bully possibly beating a pro.

Are you really that fucking ignorant that you think a professional MMA fighter is going to get "his butt rearranged" in some pussy ass county jail? He'll probably be signing autographs before he gets released early in like 4 months.

Not if he's an addict. If I was a DA I'd lobby the judge to give him 18 months in a cell to get clean. Alone. Suffering. Until the man finds jesus and his brain has time to make new pathways and he can learn new coping mechanisms. Just Sayin'. It would likely save his life. Mayhem sober, isn't a problem. Mayhem on speed, coke or heroin? Swat team outside his house. Churches destroyed with nothing taken as he lays there passed out. A psych ward for the criminally insane is much, much worse than jail anyway and he'd be wasted on psyche meds. They'd shoot his crazy capable of great vioence ass in the ass with a mood stabilizer and would barely speak the entire time. Fuck that shit. You can live and function with mental illness. You can even thrive and become a millionaire. More drugs is not the answer. Unless you consider that "living." I'd rather put a bullet in my head.

Felony vandalism and trespassing I fought that case 8 years ago for two years with a PD, no visits, no commissary, nobody knew where I was, and 2k bail. I won. I've done almost 6 years with no criminal record, never convicted or sentenced, no tail, nothing. That's called Bullshit.
<{poor?}>

A bully rocked Eddie Alverez ( I'm pretty sure) and also kind of recall a bully possibly beating a pro.
I think several bullies rocked a pro, but I’m pretty sure none of them have ever won. The closest was a Russian bully named Dennis who got to keep all the money since he didn’t get submitted or then kod, but he got beat up pretty good and was just a tough dude

You don't get raped in jail. Unless you're a real bitch or chocolate. Plus people in jail aren't beating up a bjj black belt/former.top 10 fighter
There's rumours of inmates trying to fight Mike Tyson in jail. If they were willing to get in close quarters fights with a guy like Iron Mike I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have a problem picking fights with Mayhem either to get some cred.

I was under the impression he would get counseling and help with coping. Thats shitty

I think several bullies rocked a pro, but I’m pretty sure none of them have ever won. The closest was a Russian bully named Dennis who got to keep all the money since he didn’t get submitted or then kod, but he got beat up pretty good and was just a tough dude
Yeah you're probably right. That show was pretty good actually and Mayhem was the perfect host for it.

Nice AV BTW, is that a new one or have I just not seen you around in a while, lol.

lol no one gives a shit about bjj credentials inside those walls.

In fact, they're more likely to test you if you have that reputation. War Machine is probably doing bitch work for the Mexicans inside. Unless you're actually connected like Aleks E.

He's going to county jail, dumbass, not state prison.

Yeah you're probably right. That show was pretty good actually and Mayhem was the perfect host for it.

Nice AV BTW, is that a new one or have I just not seen you around in a while, lol.
I occasionally do a different Lohan pic to switch it up, but hopefully similar enough that people know it’s still me.
I seem to post more in the Mayberry, even though I watch all the events.
It was a fun show. Funny enough, at the time I thought that Miller had the right mindset and sense of humor that would serve him well after retirement, like not taking himself too seriously, and being charismatic in front of the camera. Couldn’t have been any more wrong about that, but it doesn’t take away from the show which I always enjoyed.

Man, I remember when he came back to the UFC and fought Bisping. He totally handled Bisping in the first round and looked real good. But he blew his load, gassed and Bisping took over. I always wonder if he had've won that fight, how different his story might've turned out.
it wasn't even that he blew his load. his knee blew out after the 1st round and he became a sitting duck

Sure they will if they get enough of em. Mayhem could potentially be a trophy bc of his mma background.
Mayhem wouldnt go quickly tho, it would be a battle but inmates will try.

this literally is not how things happen in 95% of prisons. this is fantasy movie/tv show crap

Did a search, no Mayhem thread? Is this for real?

Anyway, Jason will be getting his butt rearranged for about a year. This dude is messed up.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/7/...gE-JK3964Ubt-XvDzqKFBGf832xNNDSVH-KqqmvPKrIqc

015_Jason_Miller_gallery_post.0.jpg

Jason Miller’s latest run-in with the law will see him serve time.

The 38-year-old MMA fighter, who has competed for the UFC, Strikeforce, and World Extreme Cagefighting among other promotions, was sentenced to a year in jail after pleading guilty to a felony count of vandalism and a misdemeanor count of violating a protective stay-away order on Thursday, per the Orange County Register citing court records.

These charges stem from an incident that occurred last October. Miller was accused of entering the property of a female acquaintance and destroying property. “Mayhem” reportedly smashed a marble table, broke doors, and derailed the woman’s garage door. He was arrested on Oct. 19 by officers from the La Habra Police Department in California.

At the time of his arrest, Miller was already on probation for a November 2017 domestic violence charge. Miller has had several run-ins with the law, including an alleged physical confrontation with police officers in October 2015 and a bizarre October 2014 incident at his home in Orange County in which he provided updates on social media as he engaged in a standoff with a SWAT team.

Miller, who made his pro MMA debut in April 1998, has not competed since losing by second-round submission to Mattia Schiavolin at a Venator FC show in Milan, Italy, on May 21, 2016.

Dude is lucky he is white or he'd be dead by now

I'm surprised he was out of jail to begin with, good for him for staying out of jail for a little while at least.

Back