News Ex UFC Mayhem Miller Jail!

There's rumours of inmates trying to fight Mike Tyson in jail. If they were willing to get in close quarters fights with a guy like Iron Mike I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have a problem picking fights with Mayhem either to get some cred.

That's PRISON not JAIL. Yes, there is a difference. A huge difference.

I was under the impression he would get counseling and help with coping. Thats shitty
Guys like Mauro try to say it's time to be open about mental health, it's not true. Never tell anyone you don't know and trust how you are really feeling. Society is locking down on everyone, and everything. Tracking/ watching, recording everyone, everything. The government/ billionaires in control hate mental illness and would like us all purged from society. That's all I'll say about that. Also don't demand speedy trials when the DA has nothing and you called her a fat fucking pig to her face. She might send you somewhere you don't want to go with no right to do so saying you "are not competent for trial." It's the only loophole they have. My dad is a DA but I wasn't aware of this loop-hole. A place that makes county jail feel like Xmas morning at home when you were 6.

Prison is better by every account I've ever heard, it's the only bad place I haven't been, but I could give you 5000 reasons why, and Tupac got raped by his Uncle in county.

I occasionally do a different Lohan pic to switch it up, but hopefully similar enough that people know it’s still me.
I seem to post more in the Mayberry, even though I watch all the events.
It was a fun show. Funny enough, at the time I thought that Miller had the right mindset and sense of humor that would serve him well after retirement, like not taking himself too seriously, and being charismatic in front of the camera. Couldn’t have been any more wrong about that, but it doesn’t take away from the show which I always enjoyed.
I completely agree with that assessment dude.

I imagine there was probably a female behind his sudden mental breakdown and apparent excessive drug use that spiraled out of control.

Pretty much the only thing that can cause such a seemingly sudden fall into darkness like that.

Sure they will if they get enough of em. Mayhem could potentially be a trophy bc of his mma background.
Mayhem wouldnt go quickly tho, it would be a battle but inmates will try.

Nah, Miller is unhinged and a pro fighter. Pro fighter by itself isn't enough to not be fucked with but the combo of mentally unstable as well as a pro fighter is.

Didn't a bully beat a pro on that show? 12 years ago but I'm pretty sure.

Not if he's an addict. If I was a DA I'd lobby the judge to give him 18 months in a cell to get clean. Alone. Suffering. Until the man finds jesus and his brain has time to make new pathways and he can learn new coping mechanisms. Just Sayin'. It would likely save his life. Mayhem sober, isn't a problem. Mayhem on speed, coke or heroin? Swat team outside his house. Churches destroyed with nothing taken as he lays there passed out. A psych ward for the criminally insane is much, much worse than jail anyway and he'd be wasted on psyche meds. They'd shoot his crazy capable of great vioence ass in the ass with a mood stabilizer and would barely speak the entire time. Fuck that shit. You can live and function with mental illness. You can even thrive and become a millionaire. More drugs is not the answer. Unless you consider that "living." I'd rather put a bullet in my head.

Felony vandalism and trespassing I fought that case 8 years ago for two years with a PD, no visits, no commissary, nobody knew where I was, and 2k bail. I won. I've done almost 6 years with no criminal record, never convicted or sentenced, no tail, nothing. That's called Bullshit.

You spent 6 years in jail and bail was only 2k ?

I completely agree with that assessment dude.

I imagine there was probably a female behind his sudden mental breakdown and apparent excessive drug use that spiraled out of control.

Pretty much the only thing that can cause such a seemingly sudden fall into darkness like that.
Pretty sad.
And completely agree. Possibly some CTE thrown in, I don’t think we really understand how much it’s affecting people until it’s plainly obvious and it’s too late.

True enough sorry.

I just assumed based in the length he wouldn't be spending it in a county jail but I'll admit I don't really know how that works.

He was all happy when things were going his way, but a little bit of adversity and his true character comes out. I hope he becomes better for it.

Considering his priors it's shocking he's only going to county. He must have one hell of a lawyer.

Shocking or not, the only people getting beat up in his jail cell are the one's who are stupid enough to bother him will he's reading or trying to take a nap.

He needs psychiatric treatment, Not jail.

He needs to be away from the public for an extended period of time. He has legit problems and is dangerous if he wants to be. He is a loose cannon with a particular skill set...not good

Get well, Mayhem. Always liked that crazy bastard although I certainly don't condone his recent behavior.

Man, I remember when he came back to the UFC and fought Bisping. He totally handled Bisping in the first round and looked real good. But he blew his load, gassed and Bisping took over. I always wonder if he had've won that fight, how different his story might've turned out.

The CB Dolloway fight is what fucked him up and Dana being a guppy bitch post bisping fight. I remember mayhem in his post fight interview from the bisping bout saying he wants to improve and next time he’d be better, Dana does the post fight presser saying shit like “ with that standup I don’t think I’d even give this guy another chance “ Gives him the fight vs Dolloway and had CB rocked multiple times but blew out his knee mid fight. Even had him rocked with the injury but could never capitalize due to it. I blame the red goof and the 55th mma fighter that got to fuck Demi Lovato ( CB Dolloway )

Dude is lucky he is white or he'd be dead by now
Wah white people are to blame for all my problems wah

News flash bro, now that trump is president we dont have to pretend to care about your feelings anymore. Stop.blaming entire races of people bc you're a shitty person. It isn't our fault and we arent going to pretend like it is so you can feel better.

Man up princess lmao

Whatever, he'll be more comfortable in there. He'll be the head wood in his block in no time.

Didn't a bully beat a pro on that show? 12 years ago but I'm pretty sure.
Dont know mate, didn't watch many. I remember one time the bully was getting it over the pro but then he cheated and head kicked the bully (was against the rules) and won. The show wasn't that bad as Martial Arts humbles some people.

Man, life has been so hard for Garage Door. He's never truly been appreciated for his defensive capabilities, his career has been up and down, only for him to now be completely derailed by Jason Miller of all people. The luck.........

Back