• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ex-coach of Francis Ngannou told the story why he left him

Its not like having a UFC champion at your gym would bring more clients or anything...

He wouldn't be a UFC champion without coaches and free training.

Some of you guys to get it lol. You think the fighters you see just knew all the skills? They're built from coaches.

Some of you guys to get it lol. You think the fighters you see just knew all the skills? They're built from coaches.
Sure, and now the coach has other students because of his reputation.

Shit happens.

Most gyms don't charge a fee to the fighter for training but they kickback percentage of their earnings. In their case the gym is wildly popular regardless of Francis. It has over 600 members.

It's exactly all of this.
But like I said, I think it goes perfectly with the type of fighter that Ngannou is.
Ngannou at this point feels invincible and he pretty much is. He must feel like God gifted, crushing opposition, etc.
It's pretty much a type of megalomania. So he sees all the other people as secondary, especially as he no longer needs them.
He used France and the coach for a time, now they have outlived their usefulness. Ergo, the move to the USA and cold shoulder.

It's just life. But funny enough, as much as I dislike Conor, the dude did always stay loyal to that little Irish Dublin Gym, and funded it lavishly.
That's something we can praise Conor for (one of the few things).
Conor seems like the type of guy to be a ride or die friend. He'll always have your back and go to extremes.

I don't think the entire world is that callous, but a lot of people are, especially professionally... Some of my guys go on to great success and never look back, some send a thank you, some never leave, and others have life issues and end up in bad situations that I can't control.

About moving - I'm lucky enough to have lived and worked in a lot of places around the world over the years, and the way I treat people, the way I'd like to be treated, and the way I am treated tend to be 3 different things... But its nice when things go well and I'm not complaining, just observing... I've let chefs sleep on my sofa for months - when they open their own restaurant years later i go, and pay for my bill myself because I don't begrudge anyone success from the things I've taught them.

I respect anyone that lives by the Golden Rule.

I like how people hear one side and believe it without hearing the other side. lol

If you were watching the interview of Fernando Lopez in Ariel Helwani show he told some interesting things

- Francis have never paid the gym fee in 4 years (600 usd per year)
- Francis did not want to promote Cyril Gane to the matchmaker, he just told them he was so-so
- Francis did not want to assists Ferando Lopez daughter with a situation at the airport since she asked him to lend money and promise to send it back

So that means, Francis is a little bit greedy or what do you think? I guess that is why Francis have had issues working with managers since he does not want to pay them neither.

This Fernando Lopez makes me want to see Francis win even though I am cool with either one winning.

Ngannou is stingy, confirmed. Lmao $600 a year is chump change for gym fees. Out here it’s like $1200 per year just for BJJ.

Did you conveniently miss the part where Francis put Fernand on the map?

I don't like Francis, but I wouldn't even know who Fernand is is it wasn't for him, and neither would the many people who joined his gym in the wake of Francis's succes.

You're not dumb, you're just naive and childish.

If you know who Cyrill Gane is, you'd have known who Fernand is. Clearly, he's a talented coach.

If you know who Cyrill Gane is, you'd have known who Fernand is. Clearly, he's a talented coach.
I followed Gane when he was fighting at TKO, and Lopez for even longer but only heard of them because of Ngannou. The fact Gane got in the UFC with just 3 pro fights certainly has a lot to do with the fact he shared the same coach with Ngannou.

Yes Lopez is a very competent coach, he is knowledgeable in all aspects of MMA and very clever in his approach.
He also has a big mouth, an even bigger ego, and an even more bigger love for money. He is basically a smaller body, louder mouth version of Ngannou.

Ngannou is stingy, confirmed. Lmao $600 a year is chump change for gym fees. Out here it’s like $1200 per year just for BJJ.

it disrespectful to have fernand charge nGannou small membership fee when before it was free he the main reason gym even massive popular now lmaooo he made way more money off nGannou just by being his coach that’s a slap in the face honestly just dick move I know people who suck at my bjj school and the coach don’t charge them at all they not professional athlete that make g6m money just because they nice to be around charging Francis a small fee which don’t even matter is fernand way getting back for not saying his name all time like he wants… fernand want to be famous just like Francis he wasn’t born a Titan rather small midget n he jealous

it disrespectful to have fernand charge nGannou small membership fee when before it was free he the main reason gym even massive popular now lmaooo he made way more money off nGannou just by being his coach that’s a slap in the face honestly just dick move I know people who suck at my bjj school and the coach don’t charge them at all they not professional athlete that make g6m money just because they nice to be around charging Francis a small fee which don’t even matter is fernand way getting back for not saying his name all time like he wants… fernand want to be famous just like Francis he wasn’t born a Titan rather small midget n he jealous

Lmao sarcasm is wasted online . Stingy ngannou will smoke generous gane

Lmao sarcasm is wasted online . Stingy ngannou will smoke generous gane

u r right i no idea how gane favorite lmaoooo he will get crushed but I do think harder then stipe rematch Francis KOs change ppl

Back