• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ex-coach of Francis Ngannou told the story why he left him

I think it is very possible you are the dumbest person on sherdog.

You sound like a huge pussy too

Lmao that's some achievement. "The Dumbest Person on Sherdog".

Whatever bro. Best of luck with going around calling people pussy in real life too.

<YeahOKJen>

n
Surprise surprise.
A promising fighter is also a narcissistic selfish prick. Come on. Every fighter that's easily beating people is just like that.
It's part of the game.

Literally everyone of these immigrants are coming over with that mindset.
Social Media doesn't help either, making these dudes feel like the only thing to aim for is the limos & champagne lifestyle.
It's become a dog eat dog world. These people would literally drop their grandmothers over the boat if that meant they could "make it".

Everything in current world is about making it no matter what, at the expense of the guy next to you, even if he helped you.
If you can somehow get the massive amount of success & money, it's all worth it, no matter how many bodies you stack up.

Maybe the world was always like that, we just were more naive back before the internet and social media? I don't have a clue.
But that's how it is.
nah francis is just and asshole

Bear in mind this is an Internet bitchfest about "the baddest man on the planet" and what a meany he was one day... Its fucking pathetic.

Yep sadly it is like that. Worst example imo was Team Alpha Male after TJ left. Faber lied his ass of, fabricated closed door situations that never happened, talked about TJ bringing roids to the gym and teaching others (Faber being too dumb to realize it implicates all his other fighters him included) . Whining and bitching for years while being "alpha male" and when asked for the proof (video..etc) came up empty. Faber and his homies is a whole team acting like that.

So its not only the fighters but also coaches and managers acting like whiny bitches without character. But the reason isnt only social media and internet. There is a reason why its near non existent in Japan. Its also a cultural problem that focuses on shock value, the lowest possible manners being a marketing factor and people not needing to face the consequences for their behaviour with Dana White at the top. Its also a US problem. US tv / internet in general is near braindead in a lot of aspects.

Regarding Francis it doesnt surprise me. Nigeria is a dog eat dog country with horrible daily crimes. The Nigerian organized crime in US / Europe is ultra violent. Not really a focus on manners etc in society like in other countries.

Its not like having a UFC champion at your gym would bring more clients or anything...
I remember reading about a massive bodybuilder who was scaring away clients at the gym / weight lifting club. He looked like a mutant and threw around huge weights while grunting like a maniac, so people didn’t want to be there with him. And he was there often!

So remember sherbros! next time at the gym you might be scaring the pencil necks away. Then they’ll stay pencil necks.

So it could be good for a gym to have a monster in there, it could also be bad :D

If you were watching the interview of Fernando Lopez in Ariel Helwani show he told some interesting things

- Francis have never paid the gym fee in 4 years (600 usd per year)
- Francis did not want to promote Cyril Gane to the matchmaker, he just told them he was so-so
- Francis did not want to assists Ferando Lopez daughter with a situation at the airport since she asked him to lend money and promise to send it back

So that means, Francis is a little bit greedy or what do you think? I guess that is why Francis have had issues working with managers since he does not want to pay them neither.

I listen whole thing bunch petty bs First off Francis was homeless had no money currency but physically he gold mine so he was paying fernand just by his presence name, No one knew who tf mma factory was until Francis. In fact I doubt gane would have even trained there if Francis didn’t make it huge. Also y the fuck is mick Maynard ask Francis a fighter no manager about prospects that unprofessional and how did fernand know he said that who told him. Francis n gane only ever trained for like 2 weeks it not like they were ever friend or if he even knew gane would stay at gym. And it wasn’t his daughter I listen to interview it was one fernand girlfriend asking Francis for money when he just had his FIRST ufc fight he didn’t make it yet homeless finally made money and now someone stranger asking for his money I would say no too y didn’t she has her boyfriend fernand wire the money lol wtf

It seems main thing is Francis not saying coaches names after fight or whatever but it all come down to respect u shouldn’t request a fighter to say ur name if he says it he says it Francis has never been good on mic first he bad at English or was and he does have some anxiety’s speaking u can tell sort like Jon Jones Francis is a huge monster but he like to keep to himself he no very social some ppl r like that. It seems fernand have huge ego u notice every other fighter since he complain about this praises fernand and mma factory first thing they say cuz they scared fernand will get mad at them too he probably give them script to say before fight lol fernand big ego Francis as well but he the one stepping in thrrr risking his life and after a fight all he care about is interview about his name kind dumb people ALREADY know u r his coach he don’t need to say it

People are coming at me like I'm not used to this kind of thing personally - I'm a head chef and I routinely take dudes in off the street/fix work papers/help out various immigrants, people with mental health issues, and vulnerable people, and create an environment of nurturing protection...

I get zero thanks for this.

Whenever a better option comes along im lucky if they hand in notice, let alone see it out, but the fact I'm good to my people means there will always be more... The problem is that loyalty doesn't mean what it used to in this modern society, people snatch what they can and don't look back...

It is what it is. You get on with it.

And the fact. Francis wanted frernand to come to USA and fernand said no. So basically fernand ditched Francis and not other way around. He should have went to US with Francis and built camp around for first stipe that’s why Francis was so lost in that fight he was mentally unsure himself because his coach left him out to dry for the championship of the world that’s why he had to fly back to Paris 2 week before fight because fernand refused to come to USA to help which was ALWAYS Francis dream even before he met him that so fucked up

Lmao that's some achievement. "The Dumbest Person on Sherdog".

Whatever bro. Best of luck with going around calling people pussy in real life too.

<YeahOKJen>

Great retort "bro". Best of luck going around acting a like stuck a stuck-up politics-obsessed, liberal-fearing alpha in real life.
For the record, I didn't call you a pussy. And IRL, I call people like I see them. If you're half as tough as pretend to be online, I'm sure I'd be sooooo scared to call you pussy . Whatever projections help you sleep at night, I guess.
200.gif

People are coming at me like I'm not used to this kind of thing personally - I'm a head chef and I routinely take dudes in off the street/fix work papers/help out various immigrants, people with mental health issues, and vulnerable people, and create an environment of nurturing protection...

Whenever a better option comes along im lucky if they hand in notice, let alone see it out, but the fact I'm good to my people means there will always be more... The problem is that loyalty doesn't mean what it used to in this modern society, people snatch what they can and don't look back...

It's a bummer you feel that way and that you think the whole world is that callous. It's not, so maybe try moving?

Reactions: 613
Francis brought so much attention and revenue the gym and the coach is salty about $50/month?

The daughter situation sounds even worse. I am not sure how close they are but why would a coach ask a gym member to lend her money?

Dude, no one gives a shit about what your personal life or what you do

It's a bummer you feel that way and that you think the whole world is that callous. It's not, so maybe try moving?
I don't think the entire world is that callous, but a lot of people are, especially professionally... Some of my guys go on to great success and never look back, some send a thank you, some never leave, and others have life issues and end up in bad situations that I can't control.

About moving - I'm lucky enough to have lived and worked in a lot of places around the world over the years, and the way I treat people, the way I'd like to be treated, and the way I am treated tend to be 3 different things... But its nice when things go well and I'm not complaining, just observing... I've let chefs sleep on my sofa for months - when they open their own restaurant years later i go, and pay for my bill myself because I don't begrudge anyone success from the things I've taught them.

And the fact. Francis wanted frernand to come to USA and fernand said no. So basically fernand ditched Francis and not other way around. He should have went to US with Francis and built camp around for first stipe that’s why Francis was so lost in that fight he was mentally unsure himself because his coach left him out to dry for the championship of the world that’s why he had to fly back to Paris 2 week before fight because fernand refused to come to USA to help which was ALWAYS Francis dream even before he met him that so fucked up
He runs the biggest gym in all of France.. he can't can't just fucking pick up and leave on the drop of a hat lmao. He'd be leaving all his other clients high and dry.

What would Eugene Bareman think of Izzy just decided he wanted to move halfway across the world and told him he's done with the team if he doesn't move with him? Eugene would probably tell him to go fuck himself.

Francis moving camps is totally fine, nothing wrong with that at all. Probably would have been a bit better for PR though if he actually paid his fucking gym fees. You literally had another man shelter and feed you.

It must be at least the 5th or 6th appearance of Fernand Lopez on interviews to tell the same story about Ngannou being ungrateful, being a bad person, etc...

In return, Ngannou has never said thing about him or his gym, with the exception of the GQ interview last August where he said that the problem with Lopez was that he wanted the spotlight. That's it. Literally nothing else.

In short:
You have on one side Ngannou and Gane who would happily just fight each other and make money, without anything personal.
Ngannou's currrent coaches and managers are also completly detached from the beef.
And on the other side, Lopez who try to stir as much controversy as possible.

Dude, no one gives a shit about what your personal life or what you do
You have a 2011 account, how come I've never heard of you until now?
And what stick has become wedged up your asshole that you chose today as the day to come at me?

He should have just said that Francis didnt pay for dinner tab at the restaurant every time the team goes out for celebration

yeah VIVA LA FRANCE
Well, I'm definitely cheering for Gane. He seems very amiable, calm, respectful, polite, considerate, talented, hard-working, non-complaining, and a really nice dude. (AFAIK).

so...Gane for the win.
Vive La France!

You have a 2011 account, how come I've never heard of you until now?

Why would you? There are thousands of accounts

Just annoying seeing people bitch and cry about how things are so much better in the day. They weren't. People like you overrate the past and underrate the current time. Plus you got that fake touch guy thing going on

He runs the biggest gym in all of France.. he can't can't just fucking pick up and leave on the drop of a hat lmao. He'd be leaving all his other clients high and dry.

What would Eugene Bareman think of Izzy just decided he wanted to move halfway across the world and told him he's done with the team if he doesn't move with him? Eugene would probably tell him to go fuck himself.

Francis moving camps is totally fine, nothing wrong with that at all. Probably would have been a bit better for PR though if he actually paid his fucking gym fees.

Biggest gym because of who? Francis. And yes he could easily have other trainer run the gym like Christian mpumpu who is very competent while he gone wtf this is the championship of the world we talking here not some random fight. He would have made more money to go USA and win the belt. Fernand even say his dream was have mma factory be championship gym but he fucked it all up not helping Francis for stipe fight shouldn’t been problem at all. He stays in USA for just the camp then he can go back to his gym. It’s called taking a plane. This at the time was the most important fight of that gym ever fernand was to concerned about ego though holding that grudge u can see how much it bothers him when it really shouldn’t we all know he coach

Back