Media Evidence that Colby blatantly faked an eye poke. Usman mentally broke him

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
No you are correct that it shows 1 punch not 2.

Future reference - open with this next time.

Then your next thought would be something like "however, I saw the punch not shown, and here are my thoughts on it, although I can't substantiate it with any evidence right now."

However I am stating that the punch you are claiming is the culprit: 1 did not graze his face and 2 it clearly hit Colby on his jaw

Great, provide a gif with at least one good angle of it so we can discuss.

f5L1JEh.gif

Colby gets punched in the jaw and it gets broken and he instantly panics and pretends it was an eye poke to avoid being KTFO.

He should have gotten a point taken away or disqualified instantly for such a blatant lie. Very similar to Conman panic wrestling against Nate and giving up his neck instead getting KO’d.

Actually there is a left jab there that hits Colby in the eye right before the left that hit the jaw. You can see it a kick punch on the first part of the video but it's cut off from the 2nd slow mo replay.

Having said that, it was a punch and not a poke. I've looked it at the fight replay. So Colby still faking it. At best he might have thought he got poked.

Colby faked an eye poke after wilting to the pain of being hit that affected a broken jaw.

Usman went full Josh Koscheck and faked an eye poke and held the wrong eye because he was starting to get tired, and was also kicked in the hip and faked a groin shot.

They both showed some quit, so lets not act like it was only one of them. Usman fought through his and finished the fight though.
How did he fake an eye poke by CLEARLY getting poked in the eye? He gets time to recover and can hold his ankle if he wants to. Doesn't mean he wasn't eye poked. He was rubbing "The Wrong Eye" but it can simply be that his other eye wasn't focusing well trying to compensate.

You mean faked like that lowblow Kamaru did?
Now THAT was some bullshit.

lmao people in this thread are denying what is clearly on footage, denying concrete undeniable proof just like Trump does. There's no eye poke.

Future reference - open with this next time.

Then your next thought would be something like "however, I saw the punch not shown, and here are my thoughts on it, although I can't substantiate it with any evidence right now."

Great, provide a gif with at least one good angle of it so we can discuss.
Thanks for the suggestions on how I could have communicated better. Perhaps you could not make unsubstantiated claims like "The posted GIF doesn't show the previous sequence" as though there was some evidence that Covington was in fact eye poked and not full of shit. You wanted me to make a gif to show what happened however:
1. I don't know how to make a gif.
2. you didn't post a GIF of Covington actually getting eye poked. (You can't because he wasn't) Despite indicating that he did.

It wasn't the jaw punch, it was the left before it which isn't included in the second angle
It's pretty easy to see actually

Whether it was a poke or punch is hard to see in that replay but it definitely looked to land around the eye

f5L1JEh.gif

Colby gets punched in the jaw and it gets broken and he instantly panics and pretends it was an eye poke to avoid being KTFO.

He should have gotten a point taken away or disqualified instantly for such a blatant lie. Very similar to Conman panic wrestling against Nate and giving up his neck instead getting KO’d.

Like faking the eye poke and complaining about it Colby has a long history of accusing others for the things he is the one guilty of doing.

Colby cheated hard to prevent getting finished in the 3rd.

He did a deliberate eye poke when he got rocked hard against the fence. Then he faked an eye poke when his jaw got cracked.

He couldn't cheat his way out of the 5th.

[Kamaru faked a nut shot - that I'll give you.]

f5L1JEh.gif

typical maga boy. Talks tough but is quick to play victim when things don’t go his way.

This picture is insane! And the best thing is, its not even shooped. Hold his head like a B-ball. I can't find the picture where we see it all in perspective, but this is a damn good picture.

EDIT*
Found it

9b0553de-0624-4ecb-84e8-1d7a8f406396-USP_MMA__UFC_245-Usman_vs_Covington_1.JPG

Last edited:
I thought this was weird. I wasnt sure what happened. It's possible the thumb got in there.

By this standard, was Usman temporary mentally broken when he "faked" the nut shot?

Unless you’ve had your cup nicked by a kick, you can’t call that a fake. It still vibrates and hurts your nuts. Been there. Done that.

Last edited:
A fake nutshot for a fake eyepoke

Colby and Conor lie to get ahead.

Nothing new here.
Just gotta bring Conor into a completely unreated subject, eh?

I'm not much of a fan of his now, but Conor would never pull that shit. He'll shoot a double after getting rocked and then get choked out, but name me one situation where he's done something similar. Love him or hate him, McGregor doesn't fold like Colby did by calling a foul when it never happened just because he got cracked hard.

Hmm the nut shot was weird, but this is one is pretty clear, he was so surprised with the jaw breaking that he thought it was an eye poke lol

No way around this

my less you’ve had your cup nicked by a kick, you can’t call that a fake. It still vibrates and hurts your nuts. Been there. Done that.

Yeah a hit that just pushes the cup up can definitely feel like it got you in the balls.

Cups are a pair unless you take a direct shot and they actually prevent serious damage.

there were actually 2 instances of that happening.

I rewatched the fight after it happened and noticed that it happened again the next round.

when Colby did it a second time the ref. stopped it and told both of them to cut it out because he didn't want to pause the action anymore.
He told both of them to "keep it clean", not cut it out. Then he told colby "no more timeouts". Dunno how you got him telling Kumaru to stop faking fouls from that.

The eye poke was plain as day and close nut shot definitely rattled his cup. He took like 20 seconds and wasn't in trouble at all from the foul..

1. I don't know how to make a gif.
2. you didn't post a GIF of Covington actually getting eye poked. (You can't because he wasn't) Despite indicating that he did.

I verbatim said it was possibly the corner of the glove. You can't quote me saying he was poked in the eye because I never wrote that, anywhere, period.

Its like you aren't reading my posts then coming up with a response to what you want to have heard.

Back