Media Evidence that Colby blatantly faked an eye poke. Usman mentally broke him

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
in fairness, getting part of your skull broken especially in such a nerve dense area can definitely cause pain in other areas and he probably literally did feel like he got stuck in the eye.

also in fairness, he got banged the fuck up and was broken by a better man.

Or, he literally got hit in the eye, and possibly poked, in the punch immediately prior to this dishonest thread:

Mf23GyQ.jpg

Or, he literally got hit in the eye, and possibly poked, in the punch immediately prior to this dishonest thread:

yeah, maybe. i watched the sequence a few times and it looked clean.

great pic.

f5L1JEh.gif

Colby gets punched in the jaw and it gets broken and he instantly panics and pretends it was an eye poke to avoid being KTFO.

He should have gotten a point taken away or disqualified instantly for such a blatant lie. Very similar to Conman panic wrestling against Nate and giving up his neck instead getting KO’d.
ya just like usman getting tkod by a body kick but acted like he got kicked in the nuts... got it

f5L1JEh.gif

Colby gets punched in the jaw and it gets broken and he instantly panics and pretends it was an eye poke to avoid being KTFO.

He should have gotten a point taken away or disqualified instantly for such a blatant lie. Very similar to Conman panic wrestling against Nate and giving up his neck instead getting KO’d.

I love Usman's voodoo walk towards Colby haha

Meh he had his jaw broken, pain likely hit nerves along the entire side of his face. You did forget to mention how Usman faked an eye poke too...the replay showed he did in fact take a finger in the eye...but he was wincing, covering and complaining about the opposite eye....the one that was not poked lol.

I thought this was weird. I wasnt sure what happened. It's possible the thumb got in there.

By this standard, was Usman temporary mentally broken when he "faked" the nut shot?

It's not possible.

Ever get poked in the eye? Or hit in the nuts?

It's an automatic reaction. You do things that you would never do ... like turn your back to your opponent.

Notice that Usman did this when hit in the groin during a Colby followthrough ... in this case Colby gets rocked in the jaw and continues to stare down Usman while "complaining of an eyepoke" ... it's complete bullshit and any man should understand this.

But it's a good "gamesmanship" counter by Colby i'll give him that. Like when Conor grabs the fence or when he does illegal strikes. If you can get away with it then it's worth trying. This is the height of competition and you leave everything on the table ...

Colby came out guns blazing in 4th and 5th showed a lot of heart

That's pretty funny considering Colby's complaints about the ref.

f5L1JEh.gif

Whoa! Blatant!

Usman faked getting kicked in the dick early on just to catch his breath, think about that.

And you wanna complain about a late hit? Gtfoh

I think that's the punch that broke the jaw. It wouldn't surprise Me if He felt a Jolt of lightning jump through His asshole to His eye socket on that one. Poor Guy probably never felt such pain before, and had no idea where the source was. :eek:
This. I think that's what happened. His jaw broke and frazzled his facial nerves making him feel pain in his eye. Kinda like when GSP kicked Hughes in the inner thigh and he was like wtf and grabbed his nuts thinking he had been hit there cause of the flash of pain.

How is that similar to connor? Conor didn't fake an injury. You fucking cucks lol. Spot on with colby being a bitch but the random Conor trashing that doesn't even make sense causes you to look like a moron

Last edited:
The only time I can recall I've seen someone ask for a timeout for getting punched was Brooks Chandler 1. Brooks cracked chandler and chandler looked at the ref and asked for time and the ref stopped the fight because chandler asked for time after a clean punch
Alessio sakara vs james irvin aswell

Whoa! Blatant!

holy shit. dud not see that. he would have got ko'd or tko'd

except the round was already over. It was ending when the punch landed. It was luck and Colby being stupid for not being defensive until the ref stopped them after the bell.

Colby will win a rematch, but I’m sure he’ll have to beat Woodley first. He will. He’s shown us that he is elite. So has Usman.

From 0:06 if you follow Kamaru's left hand it shows clearly he never closes his thumb to make a fist , and he pokes his right eye with it. You can also see his knuckles facing up when making contact, so it wasn't thrown like a punch. Then, you can make the case that it distracted him enough not to close his mouth when the next punch hits his jaw.

Nah it looks like his glove scraped his eye area. Not a poke

This. I think that's what happened. His jaw broke and frazzled his facial nerves making him feel pain in his eye. Kinda like when GSP kicked Hughes in the inner thigh and he was like wtf and grabbed his nuts thinking he had been hit there cause of the flash of pain.

That is not what happened.

You can CLEARLY see he was hit in the eye, in the punch immediately prior to the one in the GIF. This is a freeze frame literally from the start of the GIF. I don't think it was intentional, but he either got poked or grazed by the corner of the glove, right in the eye.

TS is dishonest for not editing this thread, or knew all along.

Mf23GyQ.jpg

Back