Media Evidence that Colby blatantly faked an eye poke. Usman mentally broke him

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
f5L1JEh.gif

Colby gets punched in the jaw and it gets broken and he instantly panics and pretends it was an eye poke to avoid being KTFO.

He should have gotten a point taken away or disqualified instantly for such a blatant lie. Very similar to Conman panic wrestling against Nate and giving up his neck instead getting KO’d.
Thank you, proof if it is needed for what a complete and utter lying cheating deceiving low life Colby is.

Was that the jaw breaker ?

I didn't watch the fight

Was the end of the round, the ref did not stop the action for that, he and who follow him is a fucking idiot
Fair enough. I didn't realize it was the end of the round. Just watched the end of the 3rd. Still scummy of Colby to claim an eye poke but less scummy then the OP made it out to be.

Fair enough. I didn't realize it was the end of the round. Just watched the end of the 3rd. Still scummy of Colby to claim an eye poke but less scummy then the OP made it out to be.

it wasn’t end of round, this dude is lying just like Colby

You realize he was likely complaining about the left hand that grazed his eye just before the punch in this gif, right?

Either way may have been the corner of the glove but this doesn't show the whole sequence.

You realize he was likely complaining about the left hand that grazed his eye just before the punch in this gif, right?

Either way may have been the corner of the glove but this doesn't show the whole sequence.
Showed it pretty clear. Was the end of the round and it was clearly a punch directly to the jaw.

Showed it pretty clear. Was the end of the round and it was clearly a punch directly to the jaw.

Let me repeat what I wrote - the punch immediately PRIOR to the one in the gif, which was the opposite hand (his left, which you see retracting at the start of the gif) grazed Colby's face.

I believe this is showing a clip that isn't the one Colby took issue with. It doesn't show the whole sequence.

I thought this was weird. I wasnt sure what happened. It's possible the thumb got in there.

By this standard, was Usman temporary mentally broken when he "faked" the nut shot?
A cup can move.

Let me repeat what I wrote - the punch immediately PRIOR to the one in the gif, which was the opposite hand (his left, which you see retracting at the start of the gif) grazed Colby's face.

I believe this is showing a clip that isn't the one Colby took issue with. It doesn't show the whole sequence.
It was a 1-2 that landed and the second punch is clearly shown in the gif but looking back at it the first also landed CLEARLY on the jaw and it was a punch closed fist so maybe Colby thought a knuckle to the eye was a poke EXCEPT the punch landed on his jaw. Both punches landed clean on the jaw, nothing close to his eye.

I’m not choosing sides, but is it possible that the eye poke was just before the gif started? Perhaps it was a delayed reaction

It was a 1-2 that landed and the second punch is clearly shown in the gif but looking back at it the first also landed CLEARLY on the jaw and it was a punch closed fist so maybe Colby thought a knuckle to the eye was a poke EXCEPT the punch landed on his jaw. Both punches landed clean on the jaw, nothing close to his eye.

Right so again, let me say the gif that is leading this thread does not show the full sequence. It begins with the left hand retracting from the side of Colby's face, then shows a punch to the jaw.

The punch Colby was complaining about, literally is not shown in the gif. Do you dispute that there is only one punch in the gif? Are you honestly saying you cannot comprehend that this does not show both punches in question?

Right so again, let me say the gif that is leading this thread does not show the full sequence. It begins with the left hand retracting from the side of Colby's face, then shows a punch to the jaw.

The punch Colby was complaining about, literally is not shown in the gif. Do you dispute that there is only one punch in the gif? Are you honestly saying you cannot comprehend that this does not show both punches in question?
No you are correct that it shows 1 punch not 2. You are saying that it was the first punch Colby is complaining about (Might be or might not be how can either you or I know). However I am stating that the punch you are claiming is the culprit: 1 did not graze his face and 2 it clearly hit Colby on his jaw so regardless of whether Colby's eye poke complaint was punch 1 or punch 2 Colby was lying. Neither punch was remotely close to his eye. Go rewatch the last 10 seconds of round 3.

Colby faked an eye poke after wilting to the pain of being hit that affected a broken jaw.

Usman went full Josh Koscheck and faked an eye poke and held the wrong eye because he was starting to get tired, and was also kicked in the hip and faked a groin shot.

They both showed some quit, so lets not act like it was only one of them. Usman fought through his and finished the fight though.

Yeah I didn't see it either, hypocritical to call out Usman when the replays clearly showed he had been eye poked and the nut shot was debatable. Lost a lot of respect for Colby, trash talking and hyping a fight is one thing but he showed a lack of integrity and honor in the cage. He tried to take advantage of blatant fouls and then calls out his opponent for faking fouls when he does exactly that. And when the fight is over , you pay your respects.

Chael would have never pulled that shit.

Back