• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Wow. It wasn’t even close to his eye.

Sure. Lets index it:

- Did Colby get hit in the eye? YES

- Was Usman's strike demonstrable as a clenched fist? NO

- Does the tape show its possible Usman's thumb entered/grazed the eye? YES

- Does the tape show Usman's glove may have entered/grazed the eye? YES

It's reasonable to conclude the guy who got hit/grazed in the eye, from a very weird looking, possibly thumb-extended, push strike to the eyeball, thought he was eye poked.

This isn't some wild leap, its frankly, common sense.

I see a closed fist dude.

Although I agree it was a sneaky move to gain recovery time, he still went on to fight with a broken jaw lol, he's as tough as they come.

I see a closed fist dude.

I don't think that is conclusive and its obvious the fist isn't clenched on the way over. Regardless, we can both surely agree this is not the way a typical punch is thrown or lands, as it would likely injure your wrist.

Screenshot-20191216-231244.png

Is it reasonable to suggest, from what we both agree on, Colby got hit in the eye with an usual strike?

Do we need to do mental gymnastics on if that could be interpreted to him as a poke? I mean really, we're playing a silly game now. Its turning into a 'cut the bullshit' situation.

I don't think that is conclusive and its obvious the fist isn't clenched on the way over. Regardless, we can both surely agree this is not the way a typical punch is thrown or lands, as it would likely injure your wrist.

Screenshot-20191216-231244.png

Is it reasonable to suggest, from what we both agree on, Colby got hit in the eye with an usual strike?

Do we need to do mental gymnastics on if that could be interpreted to him as a poke? I mean really, we're playing a silly game now. Its turning into a 'cut the bullshit' situation.

Yeah Usman threw a jab, Colby knocked it up at his own eye (punches deflect like that all the time). So he probably thought he got poked, he wasn't. At the end of the day (and in a week) this wont matter at all.

This is objectively true. I am glad you agree that water is wet, the sky is blue, and you made up a lie in this thread.

This much is obvious.

No. Colby is a jackass and annoying. Look at my post history, I picked Usman to win.

I'm not emotionally attached to these fighters or the outcome so that didn't have a bearing on my ability to see Colby likely got poked in the eye. You can literally watch the video and screen caps and see he got poked or caught the corner of Usman's glove with a weird palm strike.
So you still can’t answer direct questions. Hilarious that you rail against fellow Sherdoggers for not addressing a specific point yet you refuse to do the exact same thing. That tells a lot about you. Actions speak louder then words. There is no evidence of an eye poke and even your screen shot that you claim as evidence that I lied (was wrong) about whether the punch was on the jaw or eye was in fact a PUNCH. You are a LIAR as you keep claiming an eye poke happened despite posting a photo of what you claim was the strike that was at least sue Nd it was a closed first punch to the eye.

TL/DR: you call me a liar. Pot meet Kettle.

Back