Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Lmao wat the fuck is your problem wanker

lLlrxcn.gif

You watch too much tv.

Polygraphs are pseudoscience....plants give readings on a polygraph.

They are inadmisable for a reason. Even the inventor said it didn't work.

There is no magic mind reading machine in the real world.
Show me they are inadmissable...

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

Imagine how great Jones would have been WITHOUT PEDS and living the straight edge-lifestyle (No alcohol, no recreational drugs).

No, they're not admissible. They're flawed, which is why they're never permitted as evidence.
Can you cite something saying they aren't admissible? Everything I read on it says contrary to that, granted I didn't do much research.

This frame job is years in the making, and Jones is still going to beat it and expose all of the conspirators.

https://www.brodenmickelsen.com/blog/why-polygraph-tests-are-not-admissible-in-court/

"In Florida, California, Georgia and Nevada, polygraph tests can be used if everyone agrees to it but there are different opinions on the test’s accuracy. In California lawyers can present the results to the jurors and allow them to make up their minds. Georgia allows defendants who suffer due to a false result on a polygraph to sue the polygraph operator for damages. Florida is the only state that can require some defendants to take polygraph tests – previously convicted sex offenders in this case, although the test results can’t be used in court."

As far as California goes, that's not surprising. But I'd be interested in seeing any case where a polygraph was used as evidence, and if the suspect was convicted using that evidence, I'd be even more interested to see how many of those have been overturned on that basis.

Can you cite something saying they aren't admissible? Everything I read on it says contrary to that, granted I didn't do much research.

All I gotta do is read your sig to see Jon owned 2 names on it, remove the bitterness from your soul...
I think the only one being bitter here is you bro. All TS did was provide a timeline with facts about this whole Jon Jones steroid situation, and then you come along and start taking the piss at everyone on this thread because deep down inside you know that Jones will most likely be found guilty and most likely won't be able to compete again until he's in his mid 30s.

345.png

I think the only one being bitter here is you bro. All TS did was provide a timeline with facts about this whole Jon Jones steroid situation, and then you come along and start taking the piss at everyone on this thread because deep down inside you know that Jones will most likely be found guilty and most likely won't be able to compete again until he's in his mid 30s.

345.png

Me let it go? Who da f*k is quoting who...?

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

You didn't said anything about the failed cocaine test ?

Or the hit and run on the pregnant woman and the fact he avoided the police because he was drugged and full of alcohol.

Or that video we have of him insulting the police officer with no problem on camera.. could be used against him to show lack of character so no more 'good faith'.

Or the rumor with hiding under the cage to avoid testing, or Chael hinting at long use of PEDs/cocaine and lot's of sleeping around hence more kids and more bills to pay so he needs to stay 'active'. Love how he recites bible passages but is with his "fiance" for 10 years and with 5 kids.. who knows how many on the side.

I feel you need to add more in there if you want to paint the clear picture. :D PS: Didn't his younger brother also get mixed up in some drug use or something, not sure on the facts on that one I know he missed some games and screwed up somehow.

Good fighter for sure among the best, not that good of a person and he sure as hell is guilty lets see how they will spin it this time around and lets see how corrupt the CSAC and USADA really are.

Cormier had suspicious T/E ratios as well as soon as Cormier results were brought to attention they dismissed both Jons and Cormiers lol.
Agreed, I remember Cormier's t was also very low, not enough to fail but he never had to answer questions about it and everyone forgot. Daniel isapproaching 40 too whiLe Jon in his prime needed dick pills and very low t for a fit athlete.

https://www.brodenmickelsen.com/blog/why-polygraph-tests-are-not-admissible-in-court/

"But I'd be interested in seeing any case where a polygraph was used as evidence, and if the suspect was convicted using that evidence, I'd be even more interested to see how many of those have been overturned on that basis.
I think more applicable to this, has it ever been used to exonerate someone or has a conviction been overturned due to one. I imagine for something not 100% accurate, far less likely to convict with it vs. exonerate.

Back