Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Cormier had suspicious T/E ratios as well as soon as Cormier results were brought to attention they dismissed both Jons and Cormiers lol.
DCs results didn't fluctuate the ways Jones' did, which was what made jones' results much more suspicious.....

But this is all stupid.....

Look at what the media has us sports fans talking about.....its ridiculous....

ALL pro athletes use PEDs.....

Lets get the sports orgs to stop wasting their money on this stupid dog and pony show and just enjoy the damn sports...

Polygraphs are admissible in court under certain circumstances. While they aren't 100% accurate they are believed to be fairly accurate and Jon jones is not in criminal court.
You watch too much tv.

Polygraphs are pseudoscience....plants give readings on a polygraph.

They are inadmisable for a reason. Even the inventor said it didn't work.

There is no magic mind reading machine in the real world.

I don't think people out there deny there is strong evidence against him. But you have to admit, passing a polygraph is a pretty favorable piece of evidence for him. And I don't really buy the sociopath retort to that. So I'm inclined to believe it might have been unintentional.

The fact that adults believe that polygraphs work in 2018 is an indictment of the American education system....

The only purpose they serve is to trick really stupid people into confessions....

All this BS is because parents dont like to talk to their kids about sex and drugs.....

Marijuana wont kill you or fund terrorists.....

PEDs are required to be competitive at the top of pro sports.....

At this point, if you believe Jones is innocent, it is a sign of a personality disorder.

If you don't care, that's another issue. I would argue that you signed a contract agreeing to fight clean, so you are breaking the contract using PEDs. Not a moral thing if you swing that way, but should be viewed as a forfeit at a minimum.

Lets get the sports orgs to stop wasting their money on this stupid dog and pony show and just enjoy the damn sports...
I'm for USADA if it prevents everyone from cheating, but I'm against USADA if one person has an unfair advantage. Although if they get rid of USADA, then they should get rid of women's MMA.

Last edited:
manny+ramirez+steroid.GIF

At this point, if you believe Jones is innocent, it is a sign of a personality disorder.

If you don't care, that's another issue. I would argue that you signed a contract agreeing to fight clean, so you are breaking the contract using PEDs. Not a moral thing if you swing that way, but should be viewed as a forfeit at a minimum.

This view would be appropriate if PED testing worked or athletes weren't incentivized to cheat.

Neither are the case.

If an athlete doesn't use, he likely will not be able to compete at the pro level, and will be at significantly higher risk of injury, including career-ending injury. When athletes have a family to feed, it would almost be immoral not to ensure their health and competitive ability.....

Last edited:
I'm for USADA if it prevents everyone from cheating, but I'm against USADA if one person has an unfair advantage. Although if they get rid of USADA, then they should get rid of women's MMA.

USADA doesnt prevent cheating. 95%+ of pro athletes use PEDs.

USADA doesnt prevent cheating. 95%+ of pro athletes use PEDs.
I don't disagree with you. I was skeptical of USADA before the UFC ever brought them in because of their questionable and suspicious actions regarding Mayweather and Morales.

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

dorky-nerd-wig.jpg

I don't disagree with you. I was skeptical of USADA before the UFC ever brought them in because of their questionable and suspicious actions regarding Mayweather and Morales.[/QUOTE]

Please elaborate. Have not heard about this.

No, they're not admissible. They're flawed, which is why they're rarely permitted as evidence.

Polygraphs are admissible in court under certain circumstances. While they aren't 100% accurate they are believed to be fairly accurate and Jon jones is not in criminal court.

Last edited:
Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

Well done man, good job

Back