Every X-Men Character Ever

That was awesome.

So...longshot or domino?

Who's luck is more...reliable?

tumblr_mjeyncbshc1rk81sio1_400.gif

That was awesome.

So...longshot or domino?

Who's luck is more...reliable?

Well, it depends on your line of thinking. Domino is a human born mutant, while Longshot was genetically engineered in the Mojoverse and is often mistaken as a mutant. So what it boils down to is which you think has more accuracy, nature or science?

Well, it depends on your line of thinking. Domino is a human born mutant, while Longshot was genetically engineered in the Mojoverse and is often mistaken as a mutant. So what it boils down to is which you think has more accuracy, nature or science?

Domino has been bangin' Cable for years. As Cable is the coolest X-character by far, she definitely wins.

Longshot, meanwhile, is Shatterstar's AU son.

would have been nice if they included the villains as well.

Domino has been bangin' Cable for years. As Cable is the coolest X-character by far, she definitely wins.

Longshot, meanwhile, is Shatterstar's AU son.

Wasn't Longshot banging Dazzler though? She was like the mutant Lana Del Rey. Mutant slut > Techno aids infected mutant.

Wasn't Longshot banging Dazzler though? She was like the mutant Lana Del Rey. Mutant slut > Techno aids infected mutant.

Lana del Rey? More like, the mutant Samantha Fox. She was a disco queen.

And AIDS is the legacy virus, bitch! The techno-organic virus is a super awesome Apocalypse virus which gave Cable bitchin' metal parts. He's ribbed...for her pleasure.

I love X-men, I still think the 90's cartoon show is one of the best shows ever. The animation, music, storyline, voice work was way beyond everything I've seen except for Ghost in a Shell.

Favorite characters were

1)Cable
2)Wolverine

& then Rogue, Storm & Psylocke(I was to young to think of them sexually, but had crushes still). Also Apocalypse I feel is the best villain, the X-men could never stop him with some cheap plot device, only delay him. Alot of people really like them, it's not limited to comic nerds

Wolfsbane is the Goat

clawn man is the worst

Lana del Rey? More like, the mutant Samantha Fox. She was a disco queen.

And AIDS is the legacy virus, bitch! The techno-organic virus is a super awesome Apocalypse virus which gave Cable bitchin' metal parts. He's ribbed...for her pleasure.

It couldn't have been too bitchin', since Cable cured himself.

LDR may not match the timeframe, but she's a much dirtier slut that Fox. She "fucked her way to the top" ffs. I want my Dazzler as slutty as possible.

Maverick was never in the X-men. He was in Weapon X.

Deadpool was never an X-man either. He wasn't even in X-Force. He was Gideon's bitch way back in the day, then he worked with Cable as a duo.

True about Maverick, he just allied himself with them often so I got confused.

And Deadpool, for some reason I thought he "invited" himself in the team during Utopia, but I'm not a big comics nerd, it's mostly stuff I've read once at a friend's house so I must be confusing stuff again...

I grew up with "X-Men: Evolution" that was pretty fun too (especially their take on the Brotherhood, my favorite mutant team). Then "Wolverine & the X-Men", and finally recently I've watched the 90's animated series.
I like all these universes, but it takes some dedication to remember/collect everything like some of my friends do...

Thanks for the corrections!

It couldn't have been too bitchin', since Cable cured himself.

LDR may not match the timeframe, but she's a much dirtier slut that Fox. She "fucked her way to the top" ffs. I want my Dazzler as slutty as possible.

Listen, we all want to bang Dazzler, but LDR and Dazzler share "singing career" as their only common denominator.

Madelyne Pryor was p4p hotter than Dazzler. Evil chicks in gstrings >>> disco queens in Abba jumpsuits.

Though I'd also bang the chicks in Abba.

And yeah: Cable doesn't give a damn about female pleasure. He wants crazy ass psychokinetic powers that he can only use if his techno-organic virus doesn't constantly require him to battle his body to keep him from turning into Robocop.

True about Maverick, he just allied himself with them often so I got confused.

And Deadpool, for some reason I thought he "invited" himself in the team during Utopia, but I'm not a big comics nerd, it's mostly stuff I've read once at a friend's house so I must be confusing stuff again...

I grew up with "X-Men: Evolution" that was pretty fun too (especially their take on the Brotherhood, my favorite mutant team). Then "Wolverine & the X-Men", and finally recently I've watched the 90's animated series.
I like all these universes, but it takes some dedication to remember/collect everything like some of my friends do...

Thanks for the corrections!

No problemo, dude.

Hammer House 4 lyfe, by the way.

Also: The original X-men toon was wayyyYYYYY better than the others. Too bad they never did X-Factor or X-Force for their own toon, though the ep with X-Factor was radical on the old toon.

Also Apocalypse I feel is the best villain, the X-men could never stop him with some cheap plot device, only delay him. Alot of people really like them, it's not limited to comic nerds

Apocalypse would stomp the shit out of Thanos

Apocalypse would stomp the shit out of Thanos

In terms of quality of stories? Sure. In terms of the character's powers? Lolwutno.

Thanos has, at times, become the most powerful being in all of Marvel comics. He was more powerful than the Living Tribunal at one point, who is second only to God.

Thanos was definitively more powerful than the pre-retcon Beyonder with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Even in regular form, Thanos is up there with Galactus in strength. Apocalypse is one of the p4p most powerful villains in Marvel, but the difference between his ranking at around 10 and the most powerful villain is like the difference between you and a protazoa.

I love X-men, I still think the 90's cartoon show is one of the best shows ever. The animation, music, storyline, voice work was way beyond everything I've seen except for Ghost in a Shell.

Favorite characters were

1)Cable
2)Wolverine

& then Rogue, Storm & Psylocke(I was to young to think of them sexually, but had crushes still). Also Apocalypse I feel is the best villain, the X-men could never stop him with some cheap plot device, only delay him. Alot of people really like them, it's not limited to comic nerds

If you go back and watch the X-Men cartoon today, the animation was terrible. You can tell that bargain bin animators were used. There are several thousand anime that have much better animation going on.

Everything else you said though is pretty accurate. They did a good jobs with storylines, and the theme song is somewhat iconic for people who grew up in that era.

Back