Every X-Men Character Ever

yeah I never knew why the writers at marvel didn't do more with Franklin's character. he was the perfect bridge between the marvel hero universe, and the combined, yet in actuality stand alone marvel mutant universe. also as far as mutant enemies to this day I have a deep seated ,fanatical, bordering on festering mental issue hatred for the Onslaught character. I mean wtf was he supposed to be/or mean to the mutant storyline? what a got damn waste. and while we're on this topic Stryfe was a waste too. the whole "Executioners Song" crossover was wasted as him being the main villain.

and before you refute my last two assertions. I just want to say I'm right, and you're wrong.

It's because god characters are boring and the Fantastic Four doesn't age enough to let Nathaniel Richards become a grown man.

When they brought him in as Psi Lord no one liked him, so they can't even do the Cable thing and bring him back from the future.

Also: I am so glad to finally meet someone else besides myself who recognizes that Marvel more or less has two simultaneous universes running. The world of Marvel super heroes, and the world of Marvel mutants. They effectively exist in different worlds, as virtually no X-story ever has any influence on the events in the super hero ones, and vice versa. They come together awkwardly at best.

Onslaught was horrific beyond words. I agree with you on that. I also would say that Onslaught marked the absolute end of Marvel's run as a great comics company, especially in regards to art quality. Art wise, Marvel turned to absolute SHIT at the time of Onslaught. Just uterly horrific art in most of their books, but especially the X-Verse.

I disagree on X-Ecutioners song, though: That really set the stage for some great Cable and X-Force stories for a long while, and it was extremely well done as a crossover event in X-history. However, X-Tinction Agenda was even cooler, and that came the year before.

Madelyne_Pryor_(Earth-616).jpg

Yup

Fap. Fap. Fap. COMPLETION.

Maddy Pryor. Nggh.

Scott has gotten some serious tail in the comics. Which is amusing, as he's such a twat as a character. I've always wanted to like Cyclops, but then you know, he's Cyclops.

Maddy Pryor. Nggh.

Scott has gotten some serious tail in the comics. Which is amusing, as he's such a twat as a character. I've always wanted to like Cyclops, but then you know, he's Cyclops.

Pretty much sums up most people's opinion of him.

Thanks. Interesting.

Did they skip Marrow? The girl who could pluck out bones from her body and throw them at baddies.

Was Binary a member?

isnt Marvel killing off their greatest legacy just to spite Fox?

Thanks. Interesting.

Did they skip Marrow? The girl who could pluck out bones from her body and throw them at baddies.

Was Binary a member?

No. They offered it to her after the brood story line, but she declined to go hang with the starjammers.

That's right. I'm old.

Maddy Pryor. Nggh.

Cyclops was right.

Now get off his island!

It's because god characters are boring and the Fantastic Four doesn't age enough to let Nathaniel Richards become a grown man.

When they brought him in as Psi Lord no one liked him, so they can't even do the Cable thing and bring him back from the future.

Also: I am so glad to finally meet someone else besides myself who recognizes that Marvel more or less has two simultaneous universes running. The world of Marvel super heroes, and the world of Marvel mutants. They effectively exist in different worlds, as virtually no X-story ever has any influence on the events in the super hero ones, and vice versa. They come together awkwardly at best.

Onslaught was horrific beyond words. I agree with you on that. I also would say that Onslaught marked the absolute end of Marvel's run as a great comics company, especially in regards to art quality. Art wise, Marvel turned to absolute SHIT at the time of Onslaught. Just uterly horrific art in most of their books, but especially the X-Verse.

I disagree on X-Ecutioners song, though: That really set the stage for some great Cable and X-Force stories for a long while, and it was extremely well done as a crossover event in X-history. However, X-Tinction Agenda was even cooler, and that came the year before.

You're right XCUTIONERS song was aight. But Jim Lee's take on extinction agenda(it was lee right?) was friggin awesome

damn ipad with its effing auto correct

Last edited:
Galactus is by far the most powerful mutant in the entire X-Man universe

0 out of 10 for trying to raise the ire of my fellow nerds Faust. Boo! boo! this man. .....galactus a mutant you should be ashamed sir.

You're right x cut isomers song was aight. But Jim Lee's take on extinction agenda(it was lee right?) was friggin awesome

Yes it was.

And it was just an awesome storyline. Set the stage for X-Factor, X-Force, X-men, everything, for a long time after. In fact, X-Force directly resulted from that crossover, as the New Mutants broke apart and Cable took half of them to join his outfit. Rahne went over to X-Factor and suffered for years from being fucked in the brain with the mutate stuff.

The bad guy was super creepy and they had to hunt him down throughout Genosha. Probably p4p the best huge X-crossover beat down ever.

Really good plot, really cool story. The Muir Isle saga was also radical.

Alex was such a billy bad ass in that series, too. Really gave him a chance to shine as bright as he did in the 90s.

Cyclops was right.

Now get off his island!

:( :( :(

I still don't understand how it is possible that Alex and Cable are infinitely cooler than Scott is, while being his brother and son respectively.

Must be the ginger hair. In fact, how the fuck isn't Cable a ginger with BOTH his parents having red hair? It isn't even "well, he has white hair now" as Nate Grey (who is genetically identical) has dirty blonde in with the white streak.

I'd rather read this comic than any of the trash Marvel produces nowadays.

Like I said there are boat loads of people who wanna go back to that era of comics.

And if u hate marvel so much what do u read from them. And if u don't read marvel comics how can u even comment on what's good or bad.

Like I said there are boat loads of people who wanna go back to that era of comics.

And if u hate marvel so much what do u read from them. And if u don't read marvel comics how can u even comment on what's good or bad.

I don't read anything from Marvel anymore. I don't like any of their plots and any of their creative directions.

The X-books are especially terrible. X-23, Dakan, everything is awful. They've managed to gay up Cable, even.

I read them occasionally and I just shake my head. I prefer what DC is doing, and I am not a huge DC fan, either.

I don't read anything from Marvel anymore. I don't like any of their plots and any of their creative directions.

The X-books are especially terrible. X-23, Dakan, everything is awful. They've managed to gay up Cable, even.

I read them occasionally and I just shake my head. I prefer what DC is doing, and I am not a huge DC fan, either.

So than u have no clue to what Ur even talking about.

DC 52 over marvel. Lol. DC is such crap outside of like 3 titles

So than u have no clue to what Ur even talking about.

DC 52 over marvel. Lol. DC is such crap outside of like 3 titles

I keep up on the plots.

Marvel is movie tie ins and spite at this point. Oh, and stupid shit like female Thor, Captain America dying again, replacing Fury with black Fury in regular, and Jubilee as a sparkly vamp. Oh, and fucking Squirrel Girl.

New 52 DC has Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Justice League: Dark, and Animal Man. ALl are good. Lots of people like Batman, too, but I don't.

Back