Every X-Men Character Ever

Forgot this guy

morph.jpg

I keep up on the plots.

Marvel is movie tie ins and spite at this point. Oh, and stupid shit like female Thor, Captain America dying again, replacing Fury with black Fury in regular, and Jubilee as a sparkly vamp. Oh, and fucking Squirrel Girl.

New 52 DC has Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Justice League: Dark, and Animal Man. ALl are good. Lots of people like Batman, too, but I don't.

Outside if DCs big names they have crap. I stay up on aqua man, green lantern, batman and justice league. Batman is majorly overrated though. The issues are always getting these perfect scores each month, 5/5. It's a full blown hipster title. Morrisons run crushed Snyders run

Marvel has by far much better titles outside of the big named ones.

And reading plots online does nothing for u and helps u in no way to judge a book. Avengers and new avengers are awesome and so is Bendis xmen.

Outside if DCs big names they have crap. I stay up on aqua man, green lantern, batman and justice league. Batman is majorly overrated though. The issues are always getting these perfect scores each month, 5/5. It's a full blown hipster title. Morrisons run crushed Snyders run/

Batman is for idiots who thinks Morrison's hack writing is somehow interesting. It isn't. Batman has been dogshit since RIP and it is amazingly bad.

I can't read anything Bat related. I hate the character and hate everything related to him in the DC universe.

Marvel has by far much better titles outside of the big named ones.

I sincerely don't see this. Maybe the new X-Force will be decent.

And reading plots online does nothing for u and helps u in no way to judge a book. Avengers and new avengers are awesome and so is Bendis xmen.

I loathe everything to do with Bendis' X-men. I've read a few issues and I seriously can't stomach this nonsense. The time travel plot was especially heinously bad.

The best run of X-men remains the Claremont run and will likely always remain such.

Marvel reached its apex in the late 80s/early 90s for story telling in the X-verse.

There hasn't been a single good X-men plot in 15 years that isn't an AU (House of M and X-Men Forever).

:( :( :(

I still don't understand how it is possible that Alex and Cable are infinitely cooler than Scott is, while being his brother and son respectively.

Must be the ginger hair. In fact, how the fuck isn't Cable a ginger with BOTH his parents having red hair? It isn't even "well, he has white hair now" as Nate Grey (who is genetically identical) has dirty blonde in with the white streak.

Cyclops has brown hair, bro.

Morph = Changeling.

Dust, Blink, Kid Omega, etc have never been official X-Men in the 616.
This video didn't seem to take alternate timelines into consideration, ie AoA.

I know about Morph, I was just quoting Wolverine from the 90's animated series :icon_chee
Watching the Nostalgia Critic reviewing the first 2 episodes made that line pretty funny to me.

Thanks about the other precision :wink:

Even though I love X-Men, I'm not a big connoisseur, my field of expertise would be Spawn. Bought the "Violator" special issue when I was about 12, and been hooked since then.
It's just my favorite comic book series ever (tied with Berserk if we count manga).

I know about Morph, I was just quoting Wolverine from the 90's animated series :icon_chee
Watching the Nostalgia Critic reviewing the first 2 episodes made that line pretty funny to me.

Even though I love X-Men, I'm not a big connoisseur, my field of expertise would be Spawn. Bought the "Violator" special issue when I was about 12, and been hooked since then.
It's just my favorite comic book series ever (tied with Berserk if we count manga).

I've got at least the first 50 Spawn issues boxed and bagged (might have more, but they're on the other side of the country and I haven't seen them in a while). I loved Spawn.

Cyclops has brown hair, bro.

It's coppery. Jean has bright red.

But okay: Even then, Cable's got fuckin' dirty blonde hair (going by Nate). This is an odd combo. Though I guess he takes after his uncle Alex...? Must have gotten the genes from Corsair.

Berserk 4 fucking LYFE.

Admittedly, she was also more or less brain washed and systematically abused by her dad for years upon years.

in all honesty, she is a great character, and yes dragon, she is my fav

ef clawman and all the attention he gets

in all honesty, she is a great character, and yes dragon, she is my fav

ef clawman and all the attention he gets

As I said: I liked her a ton in X-Factor back in the 90s. She was legitimately quite good. Her Scottish accent was cute, and her insistence she was a good girl, and that she was corrupted by being forced into being a mutate, was quite a good character bit.

Fuck Wolverine though, yes. I hate him to death.

I'd say my fave X-heroes in order are:

Cable
Havok
Strong Guy
Gambit
Beast (pre-cat form only)
Domino
Cannonball
Rahne
Bishop

Last edited:
I still have this poster from my elementary school days