Every X-Men Character Ever

Apocalypse would stomp the shit out of Thanos

Oh yeah? Well, the fucking Thanos-copter says you're mistaken.

spideythanos1.jpg

Well, it depends on your line of thinking. Domino is a human born mutant, while Longshot was genetically engineered in the Mojoverse and is often mistaken as a mutant. So what it boils down to is which you think has more accuracy, nature or science?

Bobby.....u sure about that 1? I'm pretty sure Longshot is a mutie.

My favorite mutant is Colossus. still cant figure out how the sentinels were able to off him the way they did in future past? his death didn't make sense from a canonical (is that a word?) standpoint.

I'm sure. I had the entire set of X-Men series one trading cards, mang.

i'll take your word broham. now the real question is, who is the more powerful mutie Franklin Richards or Nate Grey? I sense a poll coming:icon_surp

i'll take your word broham. now the real question is, who is the more powerful mutie Franklin Richards or Nate Grey? I sense a poll coming:icon_surp

That's Franklin. He creates his own universes.

As someone who doesn't read comics but loves the original X-men cartoon, I highly enjoy these types of threads.

One of my favorite things about X-men is the cool villains they have to battle: Apocalypse (my personal favorite Marvel villain), Mr. Sinister, Omega Red, Magneto, Juggernaut, etc. I always root for the bad guys and there's plenty of them in X-men for me to support.

That's Franklin. He creates his own universes.

Definitely.

Nate Grey is just a gay ass version of Cable from AoA.

Now, Nate Grey is pretty fucking powerful, but Nathaniel Richards is basically a God. He also sucks dick as a character.

In terms of the mutant capacity to alter reality, I'd say Nathaniel Richards is only reasonably challenged by the Scarlet Witch.

As someone who doesn't read comics but loves the original X-men cartoon, I highly enjoy these types of threads.

One of my favorite things about X-men is the cool villains they have to battle: Apocalypse (my personal favorite Marvel villain), Mr. Sinister, Omega Red, Magneto, Juggernaut, etc. I always root for the bad guys and there's plenty of them in X-men for me to support.

agree with Apocalypse being boss. I was stoked at the end of future past. just hope there's a liiiilll bit more action than future past that I still thought was great. en Sabah nur bitcheesss!!!!!

In terms of the mutant capacity to alter reality, I'd say Nathaniel Richards is only reasonably challenged by the Scarlet Witch.

lets not forget Jean. she is an Omega level mutie. Proteus is a reality warper as too if memory serves. you damn nerds are going to make me break out the comic books, thanks TS:(

Definitely.

Nate Grey is just a gay ass version of Cable from AoA.

Now, Nate Grey is pretty fucking powerful, but Nathaniel Richards is basically a God. He also sucks dick as a character.

yeah I never knew why the writers at marvel didn't do more with Franklin's character. he was the perfect bridge between the marvel hero universe, and the combined, yet in actuality stand alone marvel mutant universe. also as far as mutant enemies to this day I have a deep seated ,fanatical, bordering on festering mental issue hatred for the Onslaught character. I mean wtf was he supposed to be/or mean to the mutant storyline? what a got damn waste. and while we're on this topic Stryfe was a waste too. the whole "Executioners Song" crossover was wasted as him being the main villain.

and before you refute my last two assertions. I just want to say I'm right, and you're wrong.

Listen, we all want to bang Dazzler, but LDR and Dazzler share "singing career" as their only common denominator.

Madelyne Pryor was p4p hotter than Dazzler. Evil chicks in gstrings >>> disco queens in Abba jumpsuits.

Though I'd also bang the chicks in Abba.

And yeah: Cable doesn't give a damn about female pleasure. He wants crazy ass psychokinetic powers that he can only use if his techno-organic virus doesn't constantly require him to battle his body to keep him from turning into Robocop.

Madelyne_Pryor_(Earth-616).jpg

Yup

In terms of quality of stories? Sure. In terms of the character's powers? Lolwutno.

Thanos has, at times, become the most powerful being in all of Marvel comics. He was more powerful than the Living Tribunal at one point, who is second only to God.

Thanos was definitively more powerful than the pre-retcon Beyonder with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Even in regular form, Thanos is up there with Galactus in strength. Apocalypse is one of the p4p most powerful villains in Marvel, but the difference between his ranking at around 10 and the most powerful villain is like the difference between you and a protazoa.

Which using a little marvel math means Squirrel Girl > Apocalypse.

lets not forget Jean. she is an Omega level mutie. Proteus is a reality warper as too if memory serves. you damn nerds are going to make me break out the comic books, thanks TS:(

Jean Grey is a powerful psychic, but Cable (at his maximum power) and Nate both were more powerful than she.

Proteus could alter reality locally, but not globally. Nathaniel and Scarlet can literally change world history. Nathaniel can go one further: He can actually make a new universe.

Psylocke is the hottest X-babe, imo. Crushed on her hard when I had the cards and I still kick myself to this day for not accepting an invitation to swing with a Psylocke cosplayer at comic con 4 years ago.

Galactus is by far the most powerful mutant in the entire X-Man universe

Back