Every time Jiri was on top of Glover he was landing GNP bombs, what happened here?

KanoKanito

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Every time Jiri reversed Glover on the ground he was landing GNP BOMBS on glover that was putting him in real danger.
Pereira is a noob on the ground compared to glover, yet Jiri didn't do anything in those 3 minutes of top position. I don't get it?

He had his hands blocked. I think both Jiri and Jan were surprised how well Alex defends on the ground. Even him standing up from the bottom seemed very easy. I think people just assume he will fold on the ground and get thrown off their game when it doesn’t happen easily.

I'm guessing 2 years of getting the piss beaten out of you by Glover is a good way to learn how to stop other men from doing it.
Glover was a fantastic striker when he was champ and I'm thinking both men understand each other so well that they make massive improvements with each other. It's like both men are teaching each other the secrets of their crafts.

Alex has been really good at avoiding taking damage on the ground in all his fights.

Michailidis - Took him down early but accomplished almost nothing the entire first round and was promptly KTFOd in round 2.
Bruno Silva - Took him down early too but, again, landed very little. Proceeded to get absolutely battered rounds 2 and 3.
Izzy - Reversed Alex and ended on top for round 3. Very minimal damage. Alex proceeded to TKO him later.
Jan Blachowicz - Got Alex down early, and again, Alex tied him up very well. Jan couldn't do anything and gassed.
Jiri - Same story as before. After eating some monster leg kicks, got Alex down early. Alex negated nearly all offense on the ground and eventually found his way back up. KOd him round 2.

Remember, he may be relatively new but he's been training with Glover for a few years now.

Every time Jiri reversed Glover on the ground he was landing GNP BOMBS on glover that was putting him in real danger.
Pereira is a noob on the ground compared to glover, yet Jiri didn't do anything in those 3 minutes of top position. I don't get it?
Bow and arrow back strength pulling guard.

Reactions: HHJ
Alex is a strong dude and Jiri has been out for a long time.

I was triggered.
I was like Jiri unleash the hellbows,but he couldnt
yeah... seeing the glover fight I was expecting violence on the ground when he took Pereira down... but nothing :(

Reactions: HHJ
1 thing 1 like from Pereira on the ground is he snuck in short hard elbows to Jiris thigh every time he posted weight on them.

Glover is a 65 year old man.
Reyes hasn't won a fight since 2019.

Jiri was never good.

1 thing 1 like from Pereira on the ground is he snuck in short hard elbows to Jiris thigh every time he posted weight on them.

Alex does more to people from the bottom than they do to him. Even when Jan had top position alex was doing those kicks with his heels and shit. For a guy who everyone says is so terrible on the ground and how you just need to take him down , he holds his own pretty damn well in my opinion

Alex does more to people from the bottom than they do to him. Even when Jan had top position alex was doing those kicks with his heels and shit. For a guy who everyone says is so terrible on the ground and how you just need to take him down , he holds his own pretty damn well in my opinion
Everything he throws hurts and it makes alot of guys double guess themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back