Every guy wants to be Joe Rogan.

Come on. Admit it. MMA commentator, actor, comedian, psychonaut, philosopher, legit badass martial artist, popular podcaster, millionaire. Whether you like his style of sports broadcasting or not, you gotta admit he's winning at life.

1. I get to be bias as fuck to the point any knowledgeable fan doesn't respect my commentary
2. I'm a shitty actor
3. I'm not funny
4. I do self induced brain damage in order to see point number 5
5. Babble on about non nonsensical BS even most stoners won't listen to
6. OK he wins there
7. wins again if you're into that which I am not
8. Wins there

I suppose there could be worse people to be, but there is a hell of a lot better too and I didn't even mention all of the negative things which would take me 2 pages.

Someone "successful" does not indulge in escapism through drugs.

Psychedelics are anything but escapism. They remove all the hiding places you've been escaping into and force you to really look at yourself.

Come on. Admit it. MMA commentator, actor, comedian, psychonaut, philosopher, legit badass martial artist, popular podcaster, millionaire. Whether you like his style of sports broadcasting or not, you gotta admit he's winning at life.

Agreed.

He has a pretty sweet life but I'm not keen to grow shorter, lose all of my hair and age more than 20 years. Pass.

1. I get to be bias as fuck to the point any knowledgeable fan doesn't respect my commentary
2. I'm a shitty actor
3. I'm not funny
4. I do self induced brain damage in order to see point number 5
5. Babble on about non nonsensical BS even most stoners won't listen to
6. OK he wins there
7. wins again if you're into that which I am not
8. Wins there

I suppose there could be worse people to be, but there is a hell of a lot better too and I didn't even mention all of the negative things which would take me 2 pages.
Is your maliciousness meant to be hidden? There are certain universal laws that apply to any situation. One of these is unprovoked attacks toward a non combative is indicative of perceived deficit. If you wrapped your head around that then I leave you with this: shut up bitch. Brag about your meaningless life to those poor local sluts you trick into touching your penis. S

His money is nice and I'd like to be better at BJJ.

But I'm happy I'm neither retarded nor grossly immature.

Only from the perspective of a teenager or a serious loser he could be considered "winning at life". That doesn't mean that he's losing at life, it's just that there are other ways to be happy and accomplish something.

i dont know man, he can be obnoxious as fuck sometimes, even if that redban dude is wierd i fell bad for him when joe shits on him in almost every podcast, dont know why he works for the him

I thought about making a similar thread before, but more balanced and with less unabashed man-love and nuthuggery.

I was going to call it "Joe Rogan: Modern Day Reconnaissance Man."

MMA commentator, comedian, famous podcast, TV show host (conspiracy show on sci fi), practicing martial artist. He does it all.

5ja0ELr.gif

I lay awake at night wishing I was Joe Rogan, and when I finally fall asleep I dream I am him, just to wake up to the nightmare that is my life of not being Joe Rogan. True Story.

I wouldn't trade my life with anyone, especially not Joe.

Ya who doesn't wish they were sponsored by "flesh light"

No thanks.

Count me in. I'm jealous of pretty much everything, except his height and age.

He is short and bald, and he seems to have lost his mind.

He has had a pretty fun life so far. BUt I have a feeling he will drop dead in a few years most likely of a heart attack or sever stroke, despite him insisting roids are safe.

Guy seems like he has way to many Bum chums with maturity
levels no higher than a 14 year olds.

Speaking of Bum chums..I think we found Brendan Schaubs Sherdog account...no?

I still wouldn't want to walk around in a Joe Rogan suit.

Back