Every guy wants to be Joe Rogan.

Forkfoot

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Come on. Admit it. MMA commentator, actor, comedian, psychonaut, philosopher, legit badass martial artist, popular podcaster, millionaire. Whether you like his style of sports broadcasting or not, you gotta admit he's winning at life.

Come on. Admit it. MMA commentator, actor, comedian, psychonaut, philosopher, legit badass martial artist, popular podcaster, millionaire. Whether you like his style of sports broadcasting or not, you gotta admit he's winning at life.

He is winning at life.

But after seeing that last Shoop thread on his Shocked face, I'm not sure I want to be him.

Joe is pretty awesome not going to lie, he's seems like a genuinely good dude.
I think Joe get's to much criticism he does his job great as a commentator.
joe_rogan_trippy_peace2.jpg

Thanks Joe.
Top of the food chain imo, btw.

He's not funny. Not good looking. Short. Bald. Terrible tattoos. Annoying.

I'd trade places if he was younger, though.

I'd like his UFC job and all his money and all his weed. He can keep the rest.

He's not funny. Not good looking. Short. Bald. Terrible tattoos. Annoying.

I'd trade places if he was younger, though.

Come on. You're not fooling anyone. Just admit it. It'll feel so nice.

If i wanted people to know who i am my user name would be John Lithg.....

...........shit

I'd take his financial situation. I'd probably leave just about everything else.

He makes more money than me, but I'm still my own boss and make well into the six figures and increasing every year.

I'm younger, taller, better looking, pretty sure I'm healthier, and I have no desire to be a celebrity who cant go anywhere without being bothered by fanboys, or hated by haters.

He's done well for himself, good for him, but I wouldn't trade places with the guy for a second.

Love yourselves you insecure fucks, dont dream of being someone else, strive to be better yourself.

Welp, hes right you know. I think you'd be surprised.

He makes more money than me, but I'm still my own boss and make well into the six figures and increasing every year.

I'm younger, taller, better looking, pretty sure I'm healthier, and I have no desire to be a celebrity who cant go anywhere without being bothered by fanboys, or hated by haters.

He's done well for himself, good for him, but I wouldn't trade places with the guy for a second.

Love yourselves you insecure fucks, dont dream of being someone else, strive to be better yourself.

Methinks thou doth protest too much. You seem insecure, bro.

If you are a hardcore MMA fan, being backstage and ringside for every major event is pretty awesome in of itself.

Rogans like a leaf in the wind - he blows to and fro - high and low.

I don't like male pattern baldness, tattoos, drugs, hyperbole, or being a yes-man shill. So uh... yeah. No.

Back