Every guy wants to be Joe Rogan.

No for Gods sake I do not wanna be another man, especially not some 50 year old. Id maybe take Conor right now.

But Rogan is definitely winning at life, dude knows how to be successful.

Changing places with Rogan whould be a death sentence.

I like him, but wouldn't want to be him.

Come on. Admit it. MMA commentator, actor, comedian, psychonaut, philosopher, legit badass martial artist, popular podcaster, millionaire. Whether you like his style of sports broadcasting or not, you gotta admit he's winning at life.

I'm not as wealthy, I'll never be as famous, and he's probably having the time of his life... BUT, I don't want to be Joe Rogan... He's an ugly, 5'7", middle aged man who acts like a teenager smoking weed and spewing bias as a commentator for his favorite fighters in the cage whether they are actually winning or not.. so not every guys wants to be him.

I'd trade for his financial situation and job (as in sitting ringside at events) in a heartbeat. I would not trade my anonymity, family, and life experience for anything...

He is a very sucessful and well rounded guy who seems to excel at most things he puts his mind to, that is a very envious trait.

Men want to be him and women want to be with him.

giphy.gif

I'd trade for his financial situation and job (as in sitting ringside at events) in a heartbeat. I would not trade my anonymity, family, and life experience for anything...

He is a very sucessful and well rounded guy who seems to excel at most things he puts his mind to, that is a very envious trait.

Except Fear Factor... That venture has flopped on him twice... Whether that was Fox's fault or not, I don't know however...

Im not a very good shit talker or hype man.id probably get fired first day on the job.

He's a good guy, If he wanted to tag along to the pub with us on fridays he's welcome

He's not funny. Not good looking. Short. Bald. Terrible tattoos. Annoying.

I'd trade places if he was younger, though.

Doubt you will be any better looking at his age. Most of your critiques are subjective and the not funny one is retarded every time I see it.

I'd like his money, fame.

Don't want his kids, height or age.

Come on. Admit it. MMA commentator, actor, comedian, psychonaut, philosopher, legit badass martial artist, popular podcaster, millionaire. Whether you like his style of sports broadcasting or not, you gotta admit he's winning at life.

Pretty much. I made a thread about 6 months ago entitled "Joe Rogan is better than You" because there was a lot of shit talked about the man and his lack of skills.

Pretty much. I made a thread about 6 months ago entitled "Joe Rogan is better than You" because there was a lot of shit talked about the man and his lack of skills.

As much as you may love him, there should be an option to turn off the mic feed coming from him and Goldie. That alone is worth an extra $10 to any PPV.

Mr. Rogan is many wonderful things, and possesses many admirable traits, but his critical thinking and viewpoints on certain topics is severely lacking.

How did you know that deep down I wanted to host Fear Factor?

Nope why would anyone want to be a short bald old man.

When I used to casually listen to his podcasts he seemed okay. But now I pay more attention, hes actually not that bright.

His life is awesome though. If anything his lack of any real talent in any of the areas he excels in is inspiring. Confidence and self belief are powerful tools.

Back