Every guy wants to be Joe Rogan.

I don't want to be the guy who believes that Leonardo Da Vinci was the one who painted the ceiling of the sistine chapel.
I do not much care for him as a comedian nor a commentator.
However he is a hero around here so he is doing something right.

I am going to exit this thread and not look back because I am not into fan worship and am not all that interested in the guy.
But if you love the guy and what he does , I cannot knock you for it.

The thing that I'm most jealous of is that he has the time and money to just follow his interests. The guy gets to just spend as much time reading up on stuff that he finds interesting as he likes. That sounds like heaven.

Come on. Admit it. MMA commentator, actor, comedian, psychonaut, philosopher, legit badass martial artist, popular podcaster, millionaire. Whether you like his style of sports broadcasting or not, you gotta admit he's winning at life.
I'd rather be War Machine.

Methinks thou doth protest too much. You seem insecure, bro.

Just stating the facts bro, the fact that it rubs you the wrong way makes you seem like the insecure one, bro.

I'd take his money and his spinning shit.

He can keep the rest.

Just stating the facts bro, the fact that it rubs you the wrong way makes you seem like the insecure one, bro.

If you're not insecure then don't worry about what their saying about you on here.
You put yourself out there and told people a little life story.
What did you expect to happen ?.

The thing that I'm most jealous of is that he has the time and money to just follow his interests. The guy gets to just spend as much time reading up on stuff that he finds interesting as he likes. That sounds like heaven.

this

Yeah and like I think a lot of people who DO have that opportunity kind of waste it. He's living his dreams and doing what he loves nonstop.

I don't like male pattern baldness, tattoos, drugs, hyperbole, or being a yes-man shill. So uh... yeah. No.

You ever listen to one of his podcasts he's not exactly what you would call a company man let alone a yes man

to Other guy yea he's married

If you're not insecure then don't worry about what their saying about you on here.
You put yourself out there and told people a little life story.
What did you expect to happen ?.

I've been here 10 years and still a green belt, so no I dont care all that much what the bros on sherdog think of me.

My post was more to give some here a kick in the ass and remind them that there are many more qualities then just being rich and famous, and not to sell themselves short.

And obviously you worry about what I said, otherwise you wouldn't have responded.

Rogan's cool. I'd rather be Ron Jeremy, though.

Joe is awesome, he would be an awesome friend to have. Anyone that wishes he could be Joe Rogan instead of themselves lives sad life.

Back