Ever Sleep on the Couch Cause Your Girl Is Mad at You

Couch? Shit. I've slept in jail cells because the bitch got pissed off at me. Couch would have been a dream.

My ex wife used to go sleep in the spare bedroom when we were pissed. I wasn't leaving, I'm tall and need a Cal King bed. After a while I was stoked when she slept in the other room but we had a crappy marriage.

22 years for me and my lady and we also have the dont go to bed angry rule

We dont sleep together though. Shes a super light sleeper who tosses and turns all night which annoys me and I like to build a cocoon out of pillows and blankets which annoys her so we say goodnight and head to our beds. I find that younger couples find this to be strange but older couples tend to get it.

I love when she creeps into my burrow in the middle of the night cuz she missed me
My wife and I slept entangled, but we only seem to have lasted a year.

My wife and I slept entangled, but we only seem to have lasted a year.

Im legit sorry for that way your marriage turned out man :( Im hoping some kinda miracle befalls you. We used to sleep tangled up in a twin bed when we were like 17 and those days seem forever ago. We were both so happy when her parents got a summer home and always went out of town. My mom didnt like it one bit but my dad did me a solid and pointed at my punk/skinhead friends and was like would you really rather he hung out with them all night and my mom busted out laughing . Me and mrs gutter been joined at the hip since he were in 9th grade in 98

Maybe you and your old lady just need some time to sort shit out ? Youre still free to post on the dog and not in jail so whatever she saw you do couldnt have been that bad. We could talk about it in pms if you want me and my old lady have been through all kinds of ups and downs throughout the years and maybe those experiences have given me some knida knowledge that can help ? When my mother passed away in 2004 I took that shit really bad started drinking and doing a lot of dope and spending time with all the wrong people and damn near burned our love to the ground. She would have had every right in the world to walk away and no one would have blamed her but instead she mustered all the strength she had and pulled me back from the ledge with me kicking and screaming and cussing her out the whole way. Love can be really complicated :)

Maybe when I was super drunk. Never had a fight so bad we slept apart

No, but I pass out drunk on the couch all the time.

Sleeping on the couch is awesome. I do it all the time, either because I'm tired and fell asleep there, or because it's too late and I don't want to walk in the room and potentially wake up wife and kid.

It's been a while since I've done it due to an argument tho.

Had a friend whose girl was mad at him and told him he needed to sleep on the couch. He looked at her and said "No, I bought this bed so if you have a problem you can go sleep on the couch." She got mad and slept on the couch lol
Had a friend?

Im legit sorry for that way your marriage turned out man :( Im hoping some kinda miracle befalls you. We used to sleep tangled up in a twin bed when we were like 17 and those days seem forever ago. We were both so happy when her parents got a summer home and always went out of town. My mom didnt like it one bit but my dad did me a solid and pointed at my punk/skinhead friends and was like would you really rather he hung out with them all night and my mom busted out laughing . Me and mrs gutter been joined at the hip since he were in 9th grade in 98

Maybe you and your old lady just need some time to sort shit out ? Youre still free to post on the dog and not in jail so whatever she saw you do couldnt have been that bad. We could talk about it in pms if you want me and my old lady have been through all kinds of ups and downs throughout the years and maybe those experiences have given me some knida knowledge that can help ? When my mother passed away in 2004 I took that shit really bad started drinking and doing a lot of dope and spending time with all the wrong people and damn near burned our love to the ground. She would have had every right in the world to walk away and no one would have blamed her but instead she mustered all the strength she had and pulled me back from the ledge with me kicking and screaming and cussing her out the whole way. Love can be really complicated :)
I'm happy your marriage is working out. Mine just doesn't seem to be going that way. I'm not giving up, but she has straight gone insane. Maybe time will bring her back, maybe not. I've been in love once and it's with her. I didn't even believe it existed before her.

Just before I got married my wife and I fought a lot due to all our life changes. Since then we've agreed that even if we're pissed we won't sleep in separate rooms.

We had a similar situation happen. Always fix it before going to bed or it'll fester. Say sorry there was a misunderstanding or what have you and let it drop til the morning. If it's still an issue then you can talk about it with a clear head.

I'm happy your marriage is working out. Mine just doesn't seem to be going that way. I'm not giving up, but she has straight gone insane. Maybe time will bring her back, maybe not. I've been in love once and it's with her. I didn't even believe it existed before her.
Communicate brother. Leave the bs at the door. Be first and foremost as loving and understanding as possible but equally as direct. Most marriages fall apart for reasons a simple conversation could have mended. If there's love between you two still, it will work out.

Its her sleeping on the flo' if she leaves that gosh darned torlet seat down just once mo'.

Communicate brother. Leave the bs at the door. Be first and foremost as loving and understanding as possible but equally as direct. Most marriages fall apart for reasons a simple conversation could have mended. If there's love between you two still, it will work out.
Thanks, I'm trying. She won't talk to me.

I have a very nice comfortable couch score one for the scumbags. as a manlet duke my couch is basically a bed.
<seedat>

Hell fucking no and I never will. I'll be damned if ANYONE is telling me I can't sleep on MY bed in MY house.

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Back