Ever Sleep on the Couch Cause Your Girl Is Mad at You

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I have. Not tonight and bout to go to bed now but I know I ain't the only one that has slept on the couch cause the woman is mad or you mad at her over DUMB shit. Nothing serious but y'all just like fuck I need some sleep and you ain't leaving it be.

Or been drunk in slept in the car cause you don't even want to go in the house and deal with it.

I don’t even think sleeping on the couch is a punishment. You can watch tv, play on your tablet and hit the kitchen in peace.

If I was married I’d always wanna be in trouble so I can “sleep” on the sofa.

Nope, i'm not married and I own my house. If the gf has a problem or wants to nag then she can get the hell out.

Just before I got married my wife and I fought a lot due to all our life changes. Since then we've agreed that even if we're pissed we won't sleep in separate rooms.

I don’t even think sleeping on the couch is a punishment. You can watch tv, play on your tablet and hit the kitchen in peace.

Dont forget jerk off

Just before I got married my wife and I fought a lot due to all our life changes. Since then we've agreed that even if we're pissed we won't sleep in separate rooms.
We had the same agreement. Last night was my first night on the couch and today she left me. Was gonna make a thread about it but it's too much right now

I sleep on the sofa a lot, it's easier than walking upstairs
My wife often rescues me around 5am

thats beta

funny storyabout my parents is they slept in separate rooms for 10+ years. happily married for 25 years but slept in different rooms because my dad snored so loud lol.

We had the same agreement. Last night was my first night on the couch and today she left me. Was gonna make a thread about it but it's too much right now
damn bro your wife just left you? thats fucking rough sherbro. think it can be salvaged or is it pretty well burned?

damn bro your wife just left you? thats fucking rough sherbro. think it can be salvaged or is it pretty well burned?
It's done. I can't blame her, I've kept a part of me hidden from her for a long time and she saw it a couple months ago and she's been terrified of me since. To the point where she attacks me in her sleep.

It's done. I can't blame her, I've kept a part of me hidden from her for a long time and she saw it a couple months ago and she's been terrified of me since. To the point where she attacks me in her sleep.
sorry brother. hopefully long term, this is whats best for your future/happiness as well as hers. hang in ther

Rage issue?

One of my exes used to go sleep on the couch herself sometimes when she got angry.

Se sure showed me, giving me the whole bed to have a peaceful nights sleep in.

We often sleep separately with me on the couch normally. I do shifts so I'd walk in our bedroom at 2am , wake her up, she'd get up at 5am , wake me up. Easier to come in and just sleep on the couch...

Anyway , women don't get it , thinking they are punishing us by sending us to the couch , it's more like a mini adventure , like camping except the angry bear is upstairs...

No I'm a non simping bachelor with my own properties and the holy trinity of LMS. They don't have time to get angry because I change them like socks.

Whatd you keep hidden from her?

I'm literally doing that right now and it's fantastic

No, I never have. When my wife gets mad at me she attempts to sleep on the couch. I don't let her. I leave her alone for like an hour, sometimes even fall asleep, then go fetch her in the middle of the night.

No.

If she does not like the idea of me sleeping in my own bed she can get down the road kicking cans and counting mail boxes.

Back