Ever Sleep on the Couch Cause Your Girl Is Mad at You

Used to a lot butbthe couch is getting worn out snd not comfortable anymore. It was more of a me getting home at 5am and not wanting to wake her type of thing

lol no, the couch isn't gonna happen but if she is really mad she can passive aggressively construct a wall of pillows between us in bed and pretend I'm not there.

I was thinking about this earlier. I used to get up to go back to my place and the "If you leave we are over" comes out.

God damn, I'm just trying to let the fight end. Glad I never moved in with that one.

Funny you should post this thread.

I slept on the couch last night. I do this to let her know how pissed off I am. Instead of physical abuse I use mental abuse and ignore her. It is way worse. She knows she fucked up.

Most of our fights follow the same pattern. Me trying to be in control of too many things, her using emotion instead of logic. I usually recognize this so dont really care much about the arguement. We also take pills to sleep. She snores like a lumberjack but I just wear earplugs. If she makes too much noise I go sleep on the couch with zero fucks given.

Never. I can sleep fine right next to someone that's mad at me, if they can't they are more than welcome to sleep on the couch.

Rookies,

Wait until you start having to sleep on other people's couches...

nah never, sometimes we all fall asleep on the couch together with kids when we up late watching tv or something

Had a friend whose girl was mad at him and told him he needed to sleep on the couch. He looked at her and said "No, I bought this bed so if you have a problem you can go sleep on the couch." She got mad and slept on the couch lol

I have. Not tonight and bout to go to bed now but I know I ain't the only one that has slept on the couch cause the woman is mad or you mad at her over DUMB shit. Nothing serious but y'all just like fuck I need some sleep and you ain't leaving it be.

Or been drunk in slept in the car cause you don't even want to go in the house and deal with it.

No. If that bitch is mad and wants to sleep on the couch she's more than welcome, but I'm sleeping in my fucking bed.

I've escaped to the couch and guest room many times...way better than trying to sleep next her when there's tension and she won't quit bitching...

I have. Not tonight and bout to go to bed now but I know I ain't the only one that has slept on the couch cause the woman is mad or you mad at her over DUMB shit. Nothing serious but y'all just like fuck I need some sleep and you ain't leaving it be.

Or been drunk in slept in the car cause you don't even want to go in the house and deal with it.

You're a weak man if you can't sleep in your own bed even with wifey or gf is upset. I'll sleep anywhere in my home.

You're a weak man if you can't sleep in your own bed even with wifey or gf is upset. I'll sleep anywhere in my home.

Right? I was in a 7 year relationship and she went to sleep all pissy next to me in bed all the time. I would just fall right asleep no issues. That shit is her problem.

We’ve been together for 32 years, and one of our thing is never leave angry. If we have a fight, we talk it out rather than go our separate ways. If we have a fight before bed, we’ll make up and still sleep together.

22 years for me and my lady and we also have the dont go to bed angry rule

We dont sleep together though. Shes a super light sleeper who tosses and turns all night which annoys me and I like to build a cocoon out of pillows and blankets which annoys her so we say goodnight and head to our beds. I find that younger couples find this to be strange but older couples tend to get it.

I love when she creeps into my burrow in the middle of the night cuz she missed me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back